Anyone know where to find/calculate normalisation & ricochet stats?
Yes I have all the answers you seek(PM me). Although for aircraft guns those stats are basically worthless since you're firing hundreds of rounds so even if 90% of your rounds bounce you're still dealing significant damage.--blastedryan (talk) 18:16, 24 May 2019 (UTC)
Firefox and Magach 3
- What version of Firefox are you using? I am using 67.0 (64-bit) and am not having any issues. There have been known issues in the past where Firefox does break something while Chrome and IE display it correctly. If this continues we can pass up the issue to the Wiki developers and they can look into what might be the issue (usually a minor code fix takes care of the problem). Let us know if you see it here or on any other pages again utilising the specific characters. AN_TRN_26 (talk) 12:17, 1 June 2019 (UTC)
- I'm also on 67.0 (64-bit). It's quite sporadic and seems to have stopped happening on the wiki, but directly searching up the symbol "U+F059" (or any of the other private-use characters) in Google breaks the results page that follows. I believe all the other nation symbols are fine since the characters that they're mapped from unicode symbols that are actively supported by Firefox. Although as I'm writing this the symbol now seems to work elsewhere as well, so I guess I'll consider the issue resolved for now until it pops up again... DnaGonite (talk) 12:50, 1 June 2019 (UTC)
NR-30 (30 mm) Update
- Was the change from Type 30-1 (30 mm) to NR-30 (30 mm) in the last update? Wiki stat card under Russian MiG-19 is listed as Type 30-1 (30 mm) while the German version is the NR-30 (30 mm). Should there maybe be two pages (not sure if same gun just different names or if they are two separate gun types). I hesitate to approve the redirect until this is clarified. I don't have access to the game to see if this info reflects on the ingame stat cards or if they are showing something different than the wiki stat cards. AN_TRN_26 (talk) 14:47, 18 July 2019 (UTC)
- The game still uses "Type 30-1 (30 mm)", but I added the redirect because the NR-30 (30 mm) page talks about the Type 30-1 (though very briefly), and they appear to have exactly the same characteristics and parameters (RoF, muzzle velocity, available belts and composition, etc), so I believe they are the same gun but under different names. However, this has not been officially endorsed/contradicted yet.
- Ok, for now, I think it will be best to leave them as two separate pages (that way if someone is searching specifically for the "Type 30-1" it will come up. Easiest thing will probably be to put an "About template" at the top of the page much like the family/disambiguation pages that way it will identify that they are different pages, but similar if not identical guns (other than the name). AN_TRN_26 (talk) 15:06, 18 July 2019 (UTC)