|This member has been playing War Thunder since
|This member plays War Thunder on Windows|
Personal memo. Feel free to add/correct info.
- 1 Signature
- 2 Personal mobility checklist for a ground vehicle
- 3 Missing values in WSP Table Templates
- 4 Overview of all torpedo-carrying vehicles
- 5 Multi-turreted tanks
- 6 My premium/gift vehicles
- 7 Modifications
- 8 Templates for past events
--~~~~ to sign your messages in Discussion pages.
Personal mobility checklist for a ground vehicle
- What are the vehicle's top forward speeds (AB/RB) and reverse speeds (also for water if amphibious).
- Does the tank accelerate quickly? Brake quickly?
- What is the handling of the tank at low speed? At high speed? When braking? On flat terrain? On uneven ground?
- How well does the tank turn? When moving? When idling? Does it have neutral steering?
- How big is the turn radius? How much place does it need to do a 180°?
- Does it lose speed quickly when climbing uphill? When fording? When driving through obstacles? (trees, barriers, fences, walls, barricades, lampposts, etc.)
- How does the tank compare to similar vehicles? (of the same class: Light, Medium, Heavy, TD or of the same BR)
Missing values in WSP Table Templates
- Use the underscore/underdash: ___ for missing values in tables.
- Do not use question marks or blanks because they can't be indexed in the search engine.
Overview of all torpedo-carrying vehicles
For the naval players, an overview of all vehicles (planes and ships) equipped with torpedoes is missing. Some pages exist (Category:Torpedo_bombers or Category:Suspended armaments, subsection Torpedoes) but do not encompass all vehicles or offer the desired overview.
As an addition to the category Category:Torpedo_bombers, here is an overview of torpedo-carrying planes:
Similarly to Category:Multi-weapon ground vehicles and inspired from the video above, here is an overview of tanks with multiple turrets.
We will distinguish between 3 configurations:
- 2 turrets or more equipped with cannons,
- 1 turret equipped with a cannon and the other turrets equipped with machine guns.
- 1 turret equipped with a cannon and 1 or more rotating cupolas on the turret equipped with an MG.
My premium/gift vehicles
Table proposal to replace the current text:
|Parts||Allows tank to undergo repairs in the field. Important if you need to fix a module that has crippled your tank such as the transmission or engine.|
|FPE||Fire Protection Equipment, allows the tanks to extinguish fuel fire. This will make sure your tank does not gradually die from a simple fire.|
|Crew Replenishment||Allows you to replenish your crew while in combat.|
|Add-on Armor||Attaches improvised armour onto the vehicle to increase armour thickness. Increases survivability.|
|Missing ESS icon||ESS||Engine Smoke-generating System, when activated will continuously generate a smoke screen originating from the engine for a period of time.|
|Horizontal Drive||Increases turret traverse speed.|
|Adjustment of Fire||Increases gun accuracy by decreasing horizontal and vertical spread.|
|Elevation Mechanism||Increases turret vertical traverse speed and decreases vertical spread in gun accuracy.|
|Artillery Support*||Calls for artillery for in-direct fire on a position. *Not available for heavy tanks or tank destroyers.|
|Ammo||Unlocks different ammo for usage in the tank's armaments.|
|Airstrike||Allows you to join an air battle activated by an ally on a bomber or attacker in Arcade, or reduces the cost in spawn points to spawn an aircraft for each scouted enemy that is destroyed by an ally in Realistic battles. This modification is only available on certain light tanks with the "scouting" ability.|
|Missing Improved optics icon||Improved optics||Increases the detection radius of enemy vehicles by +30% of the crew's visual range.|
|Missing Smoke grenade icon||Smoke grenade||When fired, creates a smoke screen around the grenade's point of landing.|
|Missing Laser rangefinder icon||Laser rangefinder||Improves accuracy and speed of the gunner's rangefinding abilities.|
Templates for past events
Inspired from Template:Winter Event
|turret Object 279||SGB (S309) · Sd.Kfz.234/1|
|complete Object 279||Object 279 · AU-1|
|1 MBK-161 coupon||MBK-161 (1943) · Whirlwind P.9|
|2 MBK-161 coupons||VT1-2 · ▄H-34|
|1 I-180S coupon||I-180S · VFW · MPK Pr.122bis|
|2 I-180S coupons||Ju 388 J · Merkava Mk.1 · HMS Tiger|
|2018||Operation S.U.M.M.E.R.: Assemble a tank!|
|T-34E||T-34E · Sd.Kfz.234/4 · M8 · AEC Mk II|
|2018||Flying Serpent, Crouching Tiger|
|WW2 chronicles events|
|2018||Chronicles of World War II|
|Chronicle awards for pilots||Tandem MAI · Whirlwind P.9|
|Chronicle awards for tankers||T18E2 · Lorraine 155 Mle.50|
|2017||War Thunder Chronicles|
|Chronicle awards for pilots||PV-2D · Yak-3T|
|Chronicle awards for tankers||▂MK-II "Matilda" · Excelsior|
|2016||Chronicles of World War II|
|Aircraft tasks||MBR-2-M-34 · Bong's P-38J-15|
|Tank tasks||Iron Duke IV · KV-2 (1940)|
|British Trophies||▄Hellcat Mk II · ▄Avenger Mk II|
|Heroes of the Pacific||▃Ki-43-II · ▄Wirraway|
|Heroes of the Eastern Front||I-16 type 28 · ▂B-25J-30|
Template:Christmas Gift Event
|Christmas gift events|
|2017||Pallier's D.510 · H.39 "Cambronne"|
|2015||A13 Mk I (3rd R.T.R.)|
|2014||M2A4 (1st Arm.Div.)|
Template:World War Season
|World War Seasons|
|2020||Attack from the Sea|
|6 stars||USS Phelps (DD-360)|
|2019||Recon under fire|
|2019||D.371 H.S.9 · A13 Mk II 1939 · Ya-5M|
|2017||I-29 · M8|
|2014||XF5F · He 51 B-2/H · LaGG-3-23 · TB-3M-17-32 · ▄DB-7|
Template:Tanker's Day Event
|Tankers’ day events|
|2017||▂M3 Medium · SU-76M (5th Gv.Kav.Corps)|
|2015||SU-76M (5th Gv.Kav.Corps)|
Template:Victory Day Event
|Victory day events|
|2020||Swordfish Mk II · LVT(A)(4) · G-5 TKA 106|
|2015||U.S. tanker heroes:M5A1 (5th arm.div.) · The Most Important Strike:SU-76M (5th Gv.Kav.Corps)|