|This member has been playing War Thunder since
|This member plays War Thunder on Windows|
Personal memo. Feel free to add/correct info.
- 1 Signature
- 2 Mobility checklist for a ground vehicle
- 3 Missing values in WSP Table Templates
- 4 Overview of all torpedo-carrying vehicles
- 5 My vehicle research
- 6 Templates for past events
--~~~~ to sign your messages in Discussion pages.
Mobility checklist for a ground vehicle
- Are the vehicle's top forward speeds (AB/RB) and reverse speeds adapted to its combat role?
- Does the tank accelerate quickly? Brake quickly?
- Mention if it has amphibious capability.
- What is the handling of the tank at low speed? At high speed? When braking? On flat terrain? On uneven ground?
- How well does the tank turn? When moving? When idling? Does it have neutral steering?
- How big is the turn radius? How much place does it need to do a 180°?
- Does it lose speed quickly when climbing uphill? When fording? When driving through obstacles? (trees, barriers, fences, walls, barricades, lampposts, etc.)
- How does the tank compare to similar vehicles? (of the same class: Light, Medium, Heavy, TD or of the same BR)
- Does high level of "driving" skill (max+max leadership/+expert/+ace) increase agility of the tank significantly? Does this vary between game modes? (AB/RB)
Missing values in WSP Table Templates
- Use the underscore/underdash: ___ for missing values in tables.
- Do not use question marks or blanks because they can't be indexed in the search engine.
Overview of all torpedo-carrying vehicles
For the naval players, an overview of all vehicles (planes and ships) equipped with torpedoes is missing. Some pages exist (Category:Torpedo_bombers or Category:Suspended armaments, subsection Torpedoes) but do not encompass all vehicles or offer the desired overview.
As an addition to the category Category:Torpedo_bombers, here is an overview of torpedo-carrying planes:
My vehicle research
Templates for past events
Inspired from Template:Winter Event
|September 2020||Wargame "Strategist"|
|1 classified document||Sd.Kfz.251/10|
|2 classified documents||Lübeck F224|
|3 classified documents||Merkava Mk.3D · BI|
|April 2020||Space Race|
|turret Object 279||SGB (S309) · Sd.Kfz.234/1|
|complete Object 279||Object 279 · AU-1|
|October 2019||Operation “Shipyard”|
|1 MBK-161 coupon||MBK-161 (1943) · Whirlwind P.9|
|2 MBK-161 coupons||VT1-2 · ▄H-34|
|April 2019||Battlefield Engineer!|
|1 I-180S coupon||I-180S · VFW · MPK Pr.122bis|
|2 I-180S coupons||Ju 388 J · Merkava Mk.1 · HMS Tiger|
|August 2018||Operation S.U.M.M.E.R.: Assemble a tank!|
|T-34E||T-34E · Sd.Kfz.234/4 · M8 · AEC Mk II|
|March 2018||Flying Serpent, Crouching Tiger|
|WW2 chronicles events|
|2018||Chronicles of World War II|
|Awards for pilots||Tandem MAI · Whirlwind P.9|
|Awards for tankers||T18E2 · Lorraine 155 Mle.50|
|2017||War Thunder Chronicles|
|Awards for pilots||PV-2D · Yak-3T|
|Awards for tankers||▂MK-II "Matilda" · Excelsior|
|2016||Chronicles of World War II|
|Aircraft tasks||MBR-2-M-34 · Bong's P-38J-15|
|Tank tasks||Comet I "Iron Duke IV" · KV-2 (1940)|
|British Trophies||▄Hellcat Mk II · ▄Avenger Mk II|
|Heroes of the Pacific||▃Ki-43-II · ▄Wirraway|
|Heroes of the Eastern Front||I-16 type 28 · ▂B-25J-30|
Template:Christmas Gift Event
|Christmas gift events|
|2017||Pallier's D.510 · H.39 "Cambronne"|
|2015||A13 Mk I (3rd R.T.R.)|
|2014||M2A4 (1st Arm.Div.)|
Template:World War Season
|World War Seasons|
|July 2020||Road to the West|
|4 stars||IL-2 M-82|
|8 stars||M60 AMBT|
|January 2020||Attack from the Sea|
|6 stars||USS Phelps (DD-360)|
|May 2019||Recon under fire|
|2019||D.371 H.S.9 · A13 Mk II 1939 · Ya-5M|
|2017||I-29 · M8|
|2014||XF5F · He 51 B-2/H · LaGG-3-23 · TB-3M-17-32 · ▄DB-7|
Template:Tanker's Day Event
|Tankers’ day events|
|2017||▂M3 Medium · SU-76M (5th Gv.Kav.Corps)|
|2015||SU-76M (5th Gv.Kav.Corps)|
Template:Victory Day Event
|Victory day events|
|2020||Swordfish Mk II · LVT(A)(4) · G-5 TKA 106|
|2015||U.S. tanker heroes:M5A1 (5th arm.div.) · The Most Important Strike:SU-76M (5th Gv.Kav.Corps)|