Inceptor57 - Wiki Senior
This is my page, there are many like it but this one is mine.
I, Inceptor57, mainly play Arcade matches with Ground and Air vehicles. I have a preference towards American vehicles, with medium tanks a la M4 Sherman for the ground and various BnZ aircraft being my preferred playstyles. Though, I have little experience in RB and so far never tried Simulator.
My focus on the wiki has been history, but have now relegated to keeping the many, many, many vehicle pages up to date with the new formats for user-friendly editing.
- Ground vehicles category
- Aircraft category
- USA Ground Vehicles
- German Ground Vehicles
- USSR Ground Vehicles
- Britain Ground Vehicles
- Japan Ground Vehicles
- Missions and Maps
- Museum Guide
- Beginner's Guide to Tanks
- Tank Guns
- Game modes
Sorted by priority
- Updating pages to new standards in Main Purpose and Specifications.
- Adding sources to history
- Maps and Missions
Fun Facts about me
- I joined War Thunder sometime in May 2015.
- The very first page I edited is M10 GMC in September 2015.
- The movie that got me to descend into the darkness of tanks is Fury (2014).
- My favourite tank (series) is the M4 Shermans and will gladly defend my choice.
- One of my hobbies is assembling model kits, namely 1/35 tank models :3.
- Favorite number is #57 and I swear there is a conspiracy that this # keeps popping up in my life.
Vehicles I wish were in WT
Note: NONE of these is any promises that Gaijin will implement them into the game. These are simply MY wishlist and nothing else (and also so I can say "called it" if they do).
- M4A3 (75) W Sherman
- M6 Heavy Tank with 90 mm gun
- M6A2E1 Heavy Tank
- M40 GMC
- Panzer III/IV
- VK 30.02 DB (Daimler Benz version of Panther)
- T14 Heavy Tank - Official as of 21/2/2017
- M56 Scorpion - Official as of 15/9/2016
- ZSU-23-4 - Official as of 13/9/2016
- M50 Ontos - Official as of 25/8/2017
- M8 Greyhound - Official as of 27/10/2017
- T30 - Official as of 21/12/2018
- M247 - Official as of 22/08/2018