Gift, also known as Pack or Bundle, aircraft are vehicles in the game that are unable to be purchased straight from the game's interface, requiring it to either be purchased from the Gaijin Store, given out during events or in promotions.
The vehicles considered gift and their obtainable methods are:
- A-26C-45 — Obtainable as a reward for purchasing an MSI notebook computer, or as a reward during two 2013 contests and a 2016 Facebook contest.
- A-26C-45DT — Modified to be a Playstation4 exclusive when an aircraft bundle is purchased.
- Bong's P-38J-15 — Obtained during the 2016 "Chronicles of World War II" after completing 22 "Aircraft Tasks".
- Bostwick's P-47M-1-RE — Obtainable by purchasing the George Bostwick's P-47M-1-RE Thunderbolt Pack through the Gaijin Store.
- F4U-4B VMF-214 — Obtainable as an Xbox exclusive vehicle when purchasing a pack.
- F7F-3 — It was introduced during Update 1.61 "Road to Glory" in the Operation S.U.M.M.E.R. event of 2016.
- F-86F-35 — Obtained as a purchasable pack since Update 1.85 "Supersonic".
- FJ-4B VMF-232 —
- Kingcobra (USA) — It was introduced Update 1.77 "Advancing Storm" during the "Flying Serpent, Crouching Tiger" event spanning between 31 March to 03 April 2018.
- Lanovski's P-47M-1-RE — This aircraft was introduced in Update 1.83 "Masters of the Sea" in Centenary of Poland Regaining Independence event and it was available for purchase for 6,090 GE. It was only available for purchase for four days.
- P-26A-34 — Obtainable once in the November 2014 Thanksgiving sale as a reward for buying two discounted packs, the second in the 2015 Independence Day event as a prize in a tournament.
- P-38K — It was introduced during Update 1.53 "Firestorm" when it became available as part of a Christmas Sale Bundle in 2015, and again in the 2017 Summer Sale in the "Daredevil"
- P-40C — It was introduced during Update 1.75 "La Résistance" in the 2017 "Festive Quest" that took place between 22 December 2017 to 22 January 2018. It was obtained via completing 7 pilot's Christmas toys.
- P-43A-1 — It was introduced during Update 1.69 "Regia Aeronautica" in the Operation S.U.M.M.E.R. event of 2017.
- P-51A — Obtainable through the 2014 Thunder League tournament through completing 5 Sky Challenges or by the stream giveaways.
- P-51D-10 — The P-51D-10 was once available in a bundle pack that was removed during Update 1.57 "Battle March". It was made available again in Summer 2017 in several instances, first in the 2017 Summer Sale in the "Daredevil" bundle, then in the July Warbond event that can be bought for 3000 war bonds.
- P-51D-20-NA — Obtainable by purchasing the Mustang Pack through the [Gaijin store].
- PV-2D — It was introduced in Update 1.67 "Assault", during the 2017 World War Two: Chronicle event, unlocked after obtaining 6 Chronicle Awards. Can potentially be purchased on the Gaijin Marketplace.
- Rasmussen's P-36A — Obtained through the Pacific Advanced Pack DLC pack as an exclusive bonus if purchased through Steam. It has since been unobtainable as the Steam pack is now absent.
- XF5F — Obtainable during several events in 2014, 2016 and 2017. Can potentially be purchased through the Gaijin Marketplace.
- XP-38G — Purchasable in the Gaijin Store in the USA Pacific Campaign (1941-1942) pack.
- Bf 109 E-7/U2 —
- Bf 109 G-2 —
- Bf 109 Z — Obtained via a purchasable pack in Update 1.79 "Project X", it was removed after the 6th War Thunder Anniversary sale. It was temporarily brought back during the 2018 Winter Sale.
- Fw 189 A-1 —
- Fw 190 C — Was obtainable as a reward during the 2019 Festive Quest event for 10 Christmas toys for pilots.
- Fw 190 D-13 —
- He 51 B-2/H —
- He 112 B-2/U2 —
- Hs 129 B-2 (Romania) —
- Ju 388 J — Was obtainable as second-tier reward during the Battlefield Engineer event of 2019.
- Marcolin's C.R.42 CN (Germany) —
- Sea Hawk Mk.100 —
- Be-6 —
- Dolgushin's La-7 —
- Golovachev's Yak-9M —
- I-29 —
- I-301 —
- I-180S — Was obtainable as the initial reward during the Battlefield Engineer event of 2019.
- IL-2M "Avenger" —
- La-11 —
- La-174 — A rare fighter that has only been obtainable during an event period commorating Semyon Lavochkin's birthday on September 11.
- LaGG-3-4 —
- LaGG-3-23 —
- LaGG-3-34 —
- MBR-2-M-34 —
- MiG-15bis ISH — Obtained as a purchaseable pack since Update 1.85 "Supersonic".
- P-39Q-15 (USSR) —
- P-63A-10 (USSR) —
- P-63C-5 (USSR) —
- Pe-2-205 —
- Po-2 — Originally in the game as part of the researchable tree until removed. Has since only been obtainable events, most notably the Halloween events as done in 2017 and 2018, where the top 1,000 players in the respective tournaments could earn the plane.
- Pokryshkin's P-39N-0 (USSR) —
- Spitfire Mk IXc (USSR) —
- Tandem MAI —
- TB-3M-17-32 —
- Tu-2 —
- Yak-3T —
- Boston Mk I (Great Britain) —
- D.520 (Great Britain) —
- D.521 (Great Britain) —
- DB-7 (Great Britain) —
- Martlet Mk IV —
- MB.5 —
- Meteor F Mk.8 Reaper — Obtained as a purchaseable pack since Update 1.85 "Supersonic".
- Plagis' Spitfire LF Mk IXc —
- Spitfire F Mk IXc —
- Spitfire FR Mk XIVe —
- Typhoon Mk Ib —
- Whirlwind P.9 —
- Wyvern S4 —
- A6M5 Ko — Purchasable in the Gaijin Store in the Japanese Pacific Campaign (1941-1942) pack.
- F-86F-40 JASDF (Japan) —
- Ki-21-I hei —
- Ki-87 — Was obtainable as a purchasable pack in Update 1.63 "Desert Hunters", it was removed from the store after the 2018 Independence Day sale.
- Ki-94-II —
- Challe's Yak-9T (France) — Was purchasable for Golden Eagles during the 75th anniversary of the "Normandie-Niemen", but has since been unavailable to be obtained.
- D.371 H.S.9 — Was available as a purchasable pack on the Gaijin store from its introduction in Update 1.73 "Vive la France" before its removal in the 2018 Victory Day sale.
- M.B.152C1 — Was obtainable as a reward during the 2019 Festive Quest event for 5 Christmas toys for pilots.
- NC.900 — Was obtainable in the 2017 "Festive Quest" that took place between 22 December 2017 to 22 January 2018 via completing 13 pilot's Christmas toys.
- S.O.8000 Narval — Was purchasable through the Gaijin Store from its introduction in Update 1.73 "Vive la France" until its removal in the 2019 Victory Day sale.
- Vautour IIA IDF/AF (France) —
Pages in category "Gift aircraft"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total.