Update "Danger Zone"
Update "Danger Zone" (changelog) was introduced on 15 June 2022. This update is notable for the introduction of the first "fourth generation" jet aircraft, the Israeli helicopter tree and the first Chinese helicopter, incendiary ordnance, and the ability to rewind in battle replays.
|Though the update numbering has been dropped since Update "Starfighters", the game version is still present in-game to indicate the update as 2.17|
- 1 New vehicles
- 1.1 Aircraft
- 1.2 Ground vehicles
- 1.3 Naval fleet
- 1.4 Helicopters
- 2 New locations and missions
- 3 Location and mission updates
- 4 Enduring Confrontation
- 5 Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 6 Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 7 Naval fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- 8 Economy and research
- 9 Customization
- 10 Awards
- 11 Interface
- 12 Game mechanics
- 13 Graphics
- 14 Sound
- 15 Controls
- 16 Other
- 17 Smaller updates that came afterwards
- 17.1 17.06.2022 (126.96.36.199)
- 17.2 22.06.2022 (188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206 Xbox, Playstation))
- 17.3 24.06.2022 (220.127.116.11)
- 17.4 28.06.2022 (18.104.22.168)
- 17.5 29.06.2022 (22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199 Xbox))
- 17.6 01.07.2022 (Server update)
- 17.7 04.07.2022 (188.8.131.52)
- 17.8 05.07.2022 (Server update)
- 17.9 06.07.2022 (184.108.40.206)
- 17.10 07.07.2022 (Server update)
- 17.11 13.07.2022 (220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168 - Xbox, 22.214.171.124 - PlayStation))
- 17.12 15.07.2022 (Server update)
- 17.13 20.07.2022 (126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52 - Xbox, 184.108.40.206 - PlayStation))
- 17.14 20.07.2022 (Server update)
- 17.15 21.07.2022 (Server update)
- 17.16 22.07.2022 (220.127.116.11)
- 17.17 27.07.2022 (18.104.22.168)
- 17.18 27.07.2022 (Server update)
- 17.19 29.07.2022 (22.214.171.124)
- 17.20 03.08.2022 (126.96.36.199)
- 17.21 05.08.2022 (Server update)
- 17.22 08.08.2022 (Server update)
- 17.23 10.08.2022 (188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206 - PlayStation, Xbox))
- 17.24 16.08.2022 (Server update)
- 17.25 17.08.2022 (220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168 - PlayStation, Xbox))
- 17.26 18.08.2022 (Server update)
- 17.27 23.08.2022 (Server update)
- 17.28 24.08.2022 (22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199 - PlayStation, Xbox))
- 17.29 31.08.2022 (188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206 - Xbox))
- 17.30 07.09.2022 (220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168 - Xbox))
- 17.31 09.09.2022 (Server update)
- Jaguar GR.1A (Detailed cockpit has been added)
- Jaguar GR.1B (Detailed cockpit has been added. Cockpit is available on aircraft when using the weaponry preset with TIALD)
- Avenger Mk.II (Updated model)
- Lightning F.53 (Pack)
- M1A1 AIM (ADF) (Squadron)
- Leopard 2 PzBtl123 (Pack)
- Merkava Mk.3B
- Tiran 4
- Magach 3, Centurion Sho't Kal Dalet — Have been added to the ground forces research tree for Israel, and are available for purchase with GE.
- Geniere (D555), 1972 (Premium)
- Z-19E (Pack)
New locations and missions
- Abandoned Town — location for mixed battles
- South-Eastern City — location for air battles.
Location and mission updates
- New template for helicopter PvE. Allows players to land in enemy territory in order to "pick up an agent". The players will need to land on the selected point and capture the area then return to any of their own landing points.
- Cover fighters escorting AI attackers have been disabled in helicopter PvE.
- The sets of AI units, in helicopter PvE, used by the missions have been adjusted to the current matching ranks to prevent high-rank units from entering battles to the initial helicopters.
- All "ground attack" missions with participation of heavy ground vehicles (marked on map with a tank icon) have been reworded:
- Replacement of new more elaborate vehicle models with older models of acceptable quality where it isn't affecting gameplay;
- Decreasing the number of tanks;
- Overall reduction in the number of vehicles.
- All this allowed for significant increase in performance on previous generation consoles and on weak PCs: the average FPS on test configuration in the mission "African Canyon" increased on average by about 30%.
- Location Sun City has been reworked: the detalization improved (in the city outskirts mostly); a pass through all three capture zones has been added.
- House buildings in the location "Poland" have been reworked.
- "White Rock Fortress" location has been sent for reworking.
- [Domination] Ardennes and [Domination] Wallonia missions have been renamed to [Domination #1] Ardennes and [Domination #2] Ardennes.
- [Domination] and [Battle] missions in the locations "Fulda Gap", "Maginot Line" and "Vietnam" have been reworked to separate missions: indicated #1 - small variant, previously used in Arcade battles only; indicated #2 - big variant, previously used in Realistic and Simulator battles. Every variant of the missions now can be played in any gaming mode of the available Battle ratings.
- [Battle] missions on locations "Fulda Gap", "Maginot Line", "Vietnam", "Sweden", "Finland", "Cargo Port", "Poland", "Fields of Poland" have been reworked to place capture points closer to the respawns, instead of the missions area edges.
- [Battle] the mission in the "Campania" location in Arcade battles now has similar spawn points as in the Realistic and Simulator battles.
- [Battle] the mission in the "Sands of Sinai" location now has a second spawn zone for each team.
- New missions [Domination #2] have been added to the locations "Second Battle of El Alamein", Mozdok",Hurtgen Forest". Previous [Domination] missions have been renamed to [Domination #1] .
- Templates for hunters have been reworked. They now hunt enemy aircraft under AI control from the following templates: bombers, attackers and naval bombers.
- In the bomber template it is now possible to switch targets in case the current target has been destroyed while the bombers are flying towards it.
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Reload time for 4.7cm cannons on the following Italian vehicles has been revisited:
- AB43 — reload time has been reduced from 4.6 to 3.3 seconds;
- M13/40 (I) — reload time has been reduced from 5.0 to 4.0 seconds;
- M13/40 (II) — reload time has been reduced from 5.0 to 2.9 seconds;
- M13/40 (III) — reload time has been reduced from 5.0 to 2.9 seconds;
- Sahariano — reload time has been reduced from 5.0 to 4.0 seconds;
- 47/32 L40 — reload time has been reduced from 6.0 to 3.0 seconds.
- Breda 501 — sides are now open, traverse targeting angles have been increased.
- ZSD63 — reload time has been changed from 25 to 13 seconds.
- IS-2 "Revenge" — anti-aircraft 12.7 mm DShK machine gun has been added.
- M-51 (W) — 7.62 mm M1919 machine gun has been replaced with a 12.7 mm M2 machine gun.
- ZTZ88A, ZTZ96, ZTZ96A — The values of transmission ratios have been clarified.
- Strv 122, Strv 122B PLSS - slpprj m/95 shell has been added to the ammunition variants. DM33 shell has been moved to the first tier modifications.
- ZTZ99-II, ZTZ99-III — DTW-125 shell has been replaced by DTC10-125 shell.
- ZTZ99-II, ZTZ99-III — DTB12-125 HE shell with radio fuse and ATGM GP125 have been added to ammunition.
- LAV-AD - number of rounds ready-to-fire in a belt has been reduced from 500 to 385. Total ammunition capacity increased from 1000 to 1155 rounds. Gun elevation angle reduced from +65 to +60 degrees. Source: National Defence Reports, by Canadian Department of National Defence // Weapons of the modern marines.
- M2A4 (all) - vertical aiming angles have been adjusted from -6/+19 to -10/+20 degrees. Source
- M16 (All) - material and armour thickness of the hull have been changed from 4mm constructional steel to 6.35mm rolled homogeneous steel.
- M26E1 - gunner's sight magnification has been adjusted from 4,3-5х to 4-8х. Source: Royal Army Corps - Technical Situation Report No. 36, 1945 // R.P. Hunnicutt - Pershing A History of the Medium Tank T20 Series - 1999.
- Ferdinand - transmission parameters have been set equal to those of the Elefant (number of gears). Previously missed internal damage model parts have been added, similar to those of Elefant.
- Marder 1A3 - weight has been increased from 29,200 to 33,500 kg. Source
- Sherman Mk.Ic, Sherman Vc (all) - ammo capacity has been increased from 77 to 80 rounds, first stage ammo rack of 5 rounds has been added. Source: AORG (1945). Report on ammunition stowage and loading of 17 pr. gun in Sherman Vc Report No: 273
- M4 Tipo Ic - ammo capacity has been reduced from 71 to 65 rounds. Total main gun ammunition is lower than British models, because this tank has a machine gun mounted instead of an additional ammo rack. First stage ammo rack of 5 rounds has been added.
- Type 75 - gear control ratios have been adjusted, number of gears revised. Source: 制式要綱 75式自走155mmりゅう弾砲(B) Ｄ８００７Ｂ
- Type 75 MLRS - gear control ratios have been adjusted, number of gears revised. Source: 制式要綱 75式自走多連装130mmロケット弾発射機 XC 5004
- Type 74 G - weight has been increased from 36,800 to 38,000 kg. Source: 仮制式要綱 74式戦車(G) D9002G(Temporally official style outline, Type 74 (G), D9002G)
- Khrizantema-S — The stabiliser of the aiming complex has been added. Source: Презентация продукции ОАО «Пеленг», Комбинированный оптический прибор управления 1К118П.
- AMX-13 M-24 - weight has been reduced from 15,500 to 13,900 kg. Source.
- AMX-13 M-24 - vertical stabiliser has been added. Source.
- AMX-13 M-24 - gun depression angle has been reduced from -10 to -8 degrees. Source
- AMX-13 FL11 - weight has been reduced from 15,500 to 12,700 kg. Source
- AMX-30 ACRA, AMX-30 DCA, AMX-30 Roland, AMX-30 (1972), AMX-30 - gear control ratios have been adjusted, number of gears revised. Source.
- AMX-50 Foch - gear control ratios have been adjusted, number of gears revised. Source.
- D2 - Amount of ammunition has been changed from 108 to 120 shots. Source.
- The turret on the following ground vehicles have been converted to volumetric armour: T-62, T-62M1, T-34-85 (D-5T)
Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- MiG-21 (all modifications) — transferred to the new suspended weapon editor system.
- J-7II — transferred to the new suspended weapon editor system
- J-7E — transferred to the new suspended weapon editor system.
- MiG-23 (all modification) — transferred to the new suspended weaponry editor system.
- MiG-27K, MiG-27M — transferred to the new suspended weaponry editor system.
- 30 mm AKAN M/55 cannon — hidden belt has been removed from the weaponry preset.
- 75 mm VK 7.5 cannon — fire rate has been changed from 30 to 40 shots per minute (report).
- 30 mm MK 103 cannon — fire rate has been changed from 380 to 450 shots per minute (report).
- 37 mm М9 cannon — velocity of the high-explosive fragmentation incendiary shell has been changed from 610 m/sec to 792 m/sec. Velocity of the armour-piercing incendiary shell has been changed from 945 m/sec to 929 m/sec.
- 20 mm Hispano cannon — type of the explosive has been corrected from PETN to S.R.379.
- R.550 Magic I — overload limitation at a missile launch has been set to 8G (report).
- Morko-Morane — 20 mm MG-151 cannon has been added to the weaponry presets (report).
- AH MK.1 — a bug where in the suspended weaponry Hydra-70 missiles have been used instead of CRV7 has been fixed.
- AH-1F — TOW-2 missiles have been added.
- F2H-2 — combined variants with HVAR missiles, 250 pounds AN-M57 bombs and 500 pounds AN-M64A1 bombs have been added to the suspended weaponry presets (report).
- Mi-35M — B-13L missile and S-13OF missile blocks have been added to the suspended weaponry presets.
- F-4 (all versions) — transferred to the new suspended weaponry editor system
- F-4J — AIM-7 missiles now can be mounted on the inboard wing pylons.
- F-4E — is now able to carry up to 6 AGM-65 missiles. GBU-8 guided bombs have been added.
- F-4EJ Kai — AIM-7E2 missiles have been changed to AIF-7F.
- F-4E IAF — AIM-9E and AIM-9P missiles have been replaced with AIM-9D and AIM-9G missiles. Presets with one AGM-65 have been removed, presets with 3 AGM-65 have been added. The total number of available presets has been increased to 6. GBU-15 have been preplaced with GBU-8 guided bombs for a total of 4 bombs.
- F-4F (all modifications) - 3000 pounds M118 bomb has been added to the suspended weaponry.
- BLU-1 incendiary bomb has been added to the following aircraft: F-5 (all nations), F-104C, F-104G, F-104S, F-104S-ASA, F-84F (all nations),
- BLU-27/B incendiary bomb has been added to the following aircraft: F-105D, B-57B, F-100D
- MK 77 mod.4 incendiary bomb has been added to the following aircraft: A-4 (all series)
- ZB-360 incendiary bomb has been added to the following aircraft: MiG-21F-13, Su-7B, Su-7BKL, Su-7BMK
- ZB-500 incendiary bomb has been added to the following aircraft: MiG-21bis-SAU, MiG-23MLA, MiG-23MF, Su-22UM3K, MiG-21SMT, MiG-21bis, MiG-21S (R-13-300), MiG-23M, MiG-23MLD, Su-17М2, Su-17М4, MiG-27М, MiG-27K, Il-28Sh.
- A-10A - display of the HUD info has been corrected.
- Hampden TB Mk I (USSR) - ammunition of the turrets has been corrected.
- SB (all) - targeting angles of the turrets have been corrected.
- Yak-4 - targeting angles of the turret have been corrected.
- A-4N - new weapon setups have been added with 1,000lbs bombs and AIM-9D missiles.
- Kfir C2 / C7, A-7 (all), A-10A, F-4 (all), Nesher – the pod cannon has been changed from M61 to GAU-4/A
- F-8E - the number of bombs in the setups with 12 250 lbs bombs has been reduced to 8.
- AH-1S - targeting point mode has been added for the forward weapons.
- F-104C / S, A-7 (all modifications) – forward cannon has been changed from M61 to M61A1.
- AH Mk.1 Apache - Hydra 70 rockets have been changed to CRV7.
- F2H-2 - new weapon presets have been added: 4x HVAR + 4x 250lbs, 4x HVAR + 2x 500lbs. Separate bomb drop has been added.
- F9F-5, F9F-8 - Separate bomb drop has been added.
- RS-132 rockets have been changed to M-13UM on the following aircraft: Su-8,Su-6,IL-10. Other aircraft received ROFS-132 rockets instead of RS-132.
- RS-82 rockets have been changed to M-8 on the following aircraft: Su-8,Su-6,IL-10. Other aircraft received ROS-82 rockets instead of RS-82.
- E7K2 — a bug that might leave rigging wires in the air when the wings were torn off has been fixed.
- Su-6 (AM-42), Su-6 (M-71F) — aircraft armour has been supplemented (report 1, report 2).
- AH-64D, AH MK.1, Ka-50, Mi-28NM, Tiger UHT, Tiger HAD, Tiger HAP — new group has been added to the suspended weaponry menu. Weapon presets have been sorted into groups.
- The mass of the suspended container UPK-23-250 has been corrected.
- Multiple fixes for weapon icons in the weapons menu.
Flight Model changes
- Ki-102, Ki-96, Ki-108, Ki-100 (all), D4Y3 — a bug has been fixed in 100% throttle engine operation, throttle increased to 2,600 rpm. Flaps and ailerons controls updated. Gear up/gear down speed adjusted. Take off and landing controllability increased. Thermodynamics of the engine reworked to make the overheat smoother.
- Yer-2 (all) — flight model has been updated. Engine modes adjusted. Fuel distribution over the fuel tanks corrected and adjusted. Drag polars of the wings, fuselage, tail and propeller blades have been recalculated and adjusted. Flight control while the flaps are extended has been adjusted.
- A5M4, VG-33, MB-152c-1, MB-157, Wirraway — flight model has been completely reworked in accordance with the current capabilities of the physical model. Drag polars of the wings, fuselage, tail and propeller blades have been recalculated and adjusted. Moments of inertia adjusted. Engine modes adjusted. Fuel distribution over the fuel tanks has been adjusted.
- IL-10 (all) — flight model has been updated. Bugs in the cooling system have been fixed. A bug has been fixed due to which the maximum speed of the horizontal flight was overestimated by 15-20 kph at all altitudes. Controllability and dynamic parameters have been improved.
- Su-6 AM-42 — flight model has been updated. Engine modes adjusted. Fuel distribution over the fuel tanks has been adjusted. Drag polars of the wings, fuselage, tail and propeller blades have been recalculated and adjusted. Controllability has been adjusted while flaps and gears are extended.
- Yak-1,Yak-3, Yak-15, Yak-17, Yak-23 — flight model has been updated. Calculation of the pitching has been improved while flaps are in the landing position, controllability and balancing in the landing position improved. Slipstream twist effect to the wings has been improved.
- Mirage F1C — available thrust at medium (M 0.4…0.7) speeds at low and medium altitudes has been adjusted and increased.
- Su-17, Su-22 — flight model has been updated, calculation of the pitching has been improved while flaps are in the landing position, controllability in the landing position improved.
- Instant fire option for both main and auxiliary calibre guns has been added, By activating this option, main calibre guns fire first, the auxiliary guns fire by pressing the fire button until the main calibre is reloaded, Option can be enabled in the Controls > Naval > Weaponry > Fire of the main and auxiliary calibres by one button > Yes.
- Armour penetration coefficients of the naval 75, 76, 85 and 88mm AP rounds have been corrected for the de Marre formula. Penetration has been reduced by 5-10 mm.
- PG 02 — ballistic parameters of the 20mm sub-calibre round have been fixed, armour penetration increased.
- Type K-8 No.13 Late, Type K-8 No.13 — remote fuse HE round has been added for the 8-cm/40 3rd year type gun.
- IJN Mikuma, IJN Suzuya — remote fuse HE round has been added for the 155-mm/60 Type 3 gun.
- German WWI battleships — ballistic parameters of the 150mm/55 SK L/45 gun rounds have been fixed. Flight time has been reduced, trajectory became narrower, armour penetration slightly increased.
- HMS Vega — a bug with undershoot on the rear main calibre turret has been fixed.
- RN Commandanti Margottini — twin 20mm mounts have been replaced with illumination launchers.
- USS Fletcher, USS Cowell, USS Aylwin, USS Sumner, USS Moffett — ammo capacity of the charge mortar launchers on the ship sides has been increased by the depth charges on the racks.
- Saetta - Reloading time at an allied point for the Nettuno missiles has been changed from 8 to 12 seconds.
- Pr. 1204(late) - A bug allowing the rocket launcher to be fired through the aft anti-aircraft gun has been fixed.
- Type K-3 No.1, Type K-7 No.4 - The name of the AP belt modification for the 40 mm autocannon has been corrected.
- RN Raimondo Montecuccoli, RN Eugenio di Savoia, USS Baltimore — sea planes have been added.
- Smoke screen has been adjusted. The ship disappears faster behind it and becomes unavailable for targeting. Also it appears later from behind the veil.
- Interaction of shells on water has been improved - arming and ricochet results. Previously we introduced arming of HE rounds via nose fuze when hitting the water surface. Now all rounds can be armed when hitting the water surface, followed by detonation depending on the fuze setup. The detonation might happen under the water or above, if a shell ricochets from water. If a shell is equipped with a time fuse and is not armed by hitting the water, after ricocheting it may hit a ship's side.
- The mechanics of fuzes in delayed-action shells of 100mm calibre or higher have been changed: a shell detonates over time, instead of with preset distance.
- Admiral Hipper, Prinz Eugen — main armoured deck has been corrected at the ends. Materials of the armouring of the main calibre turrets, upper deck and the bridge have been corrected (report).
- Admiral Graf Spee — elevators of the auxiliary guns have been added.
- IJN Mogami, IJN Suzuya, IJN Mikuma — armouring has been corrected.
- IJN Kongo — material of the shields of casemate guns has been changed.
- HMS Marlborough — height of the main armour plate (305 mm thick) has been increased in accordance with blueprints. The thickness of deck armour has been corrected. Internal coal bunkers have been added.
- HMS Kent, HMS York — thickness of the floor of the main calibre turrets has been fixed (report).
- HMS Norfolk (78) - Armour belt size has been changed. Source: 'Dorsetshire' - Armour and protection 1929
- USS Baltimore, USS Pittsburgh - Geometry of the armour plates on main calibre turrets has been corrected. Armour thicknesses for the main calibre turrets have been corrected.
- USS Arizona - Armour thicknesses above steering gear has been changed according to the blueprints from 158.75 mm to 114.3 mm.
- USS Helena, USS Brooklyn, USS Cleveland - Thickness of armour decks and traverses has been corrected. Armour plates covering aft magazine bunkers got thinner at lower edge.
- IJN Isuzu, IJN Kuma, IJN Sendai - Armoured decks above ammunition cellars have been raised to the height of the upper deck, and thickness has been corrected. Thickness of the front part of the gun shields of the main calibre turrets of the IJN Kuma, IJN Sendai has been increased. Source: 巡洋艦(上下巻) (図解 日本帝国海軍全艦船 1868-1945 第2巻)
- IJN Yubari - Geometry and armour belt thickness at the first boiler room have been corrected. Source: 軍艦夕張防禦及兵装略図
- A bug has been fixed that led to hull penetration on some battleships while the armour belt was not penetrated.
- IJN Kongo — lifeboat davits that limited the bow main calibre turret firing angles have been removed.
- USS Portland, USS Helena — bugs on the visual model of destroyed turrets have been fixed.
- IJN Hayanami — twin 25mm guns have been changed to triple, shields have been removed from the 25mm mount at the bow.
- HMS Cadiz — a bug has been fixed where AA gun crews have been visually doubled.
- HMS Armada — the model of the director control tower has been fixed.
- HMAS Tobruk,HMS Brissenden — the model of the Type 291 radar has been fixed.
- USS Detroit, USS Raleigh, USS Trenton — the number and shape of the boilers, as well as the shape of the boiler room have been adjusted in accordance with the blueprints.
- Albatros F543 — display of the boat cranes has been fixed.
- USS Asheville — The main calibre turret rotation area is now mapped on the deck.
- A bug in the protection analysis has been fixed that prevented some ship modules from displaying.
- USS Candid, USS Asheville, LCS(L)(3), PG 02 — ship types have been fixed in the info cards (report).
- Option to disable radar interface when radar is deactivated has been added.
- The colour of the torpedo sight indication when it is impossible to calculate the lead has been changed.
- Time of fire on crashed catapult aircraft on the deck has been reduced.
- The angle of the maximum possible deviation of the camera direction from the direction of the catapult has been increased, at which the launch of a sea plane is allowed.
- All boats are now able to fight fire, repair and pump water when the crew number is critically low.
- Range measuring time and updating of the weapon control systems have been reduced by 20%.
- Naval markers of shell drop and lead markers have become more responsive and have less delay in updates of their position.
- In the missions in boats the strength of the swell has been slightly reduced.
Economy and research
- For 14 days after the release of the "Danger Zone" update, you will still have the opportunity to start and continue researching vehicles before which there are new update vehicles in the research tree. You will see a corresponding tooltip directly in the "Research" window on the new vehicles. After 14 days new vehicles from the update will become mandatory for research within the research tree.
- Reserve ground vehicles in the Italian tech tree have been changed. M13/40 (I) and M13/40 (III) are not reserves any longer. New reserves are the AB41 and L6/40 with corresponding BR change.
- M11/39 - The class of the vehicle has been changed from "medium tank" to "light tank". The unit has been transferred from the SPG tree to the light tank tree.
- Ratel 20 - BR in AB game mode has been changed from 7.0 to 6.7.
- OF-40 MTCA - Available for purchase with Golden Eagles.
- OF-40 MTCA - BR in all game modes has been changed from 9.0 to 8.7
- PUMA and TAM 一 switched places.
- ZSU-23-4 and ZSU-37-2 一 switched places.
- ZSU-37-2 一 the battle rating in AB mode has been reduced from 8.3 to 8.0.
- Phòng không T-34 and M42 (China) 一 switched places.
- J1N1 and Ki-45 tei 一 switched places.
- G.50 series 2 / G.50 AS series 7 (grouped) 一 taken out of group with CR.42.
- C. 200 series 3 / C. 200 series 7 (grouped) 一 moved to rank II.
- Sagittario 2 一 moved to rank VI and located before G.91 YS.
- F.222.2 一 moved to the location after Martin 167-A3.
- N.C.223.3 and M.B.174A-3 一 switched places.
- MO-4 and D-3 一 switched places.
- Poltava - Costs of research and purchase have been changed:
- Cost in SL 990000 => 790000
- Cost in RP 380000 => 320000
- The number of required aircraft to open rank VII in Italian aviation has been increased from 3 to 4.
- He 112 B-1/U2 (premium, Germany) - Hidden in the research tree for players who didn't manage to purchase the aircraft before the update has been released.
- Rasmussen's P-36A - Received premium status instead of event vehicle status.
- Camouflage schemes for ground vehicles from all nations have been updated. Quality and resolution have also been improved.
- Some decals from the "other" section have been moved to new sections "Snow Globe", "Logotypes", "Battle Pass", "Clan Awards", "Holidays", "Game update", "Veteran".
- Additional variants of the previous plant decorations have been added to the "In Disguise" section.
- "One Shot" battle award has been renamed to "Without a miss".
- The new "F-14A" loading screen that you can get by playing 100 random battles with an activity of 70% or more in the F-14A Early has been added.
- The mechanics of the view of offers of the available author's camouflages on the market has been improved. Now the offer can be shown again no earlier than 3 months after the previous review and only if players don't own this camouflage. For the same vehicle offers for different camouflages can be shown no more than once in a week.
- 40 camouflages from the previously released trophies have been added to the offers of any being viewed that are available on the market.
- Aircraft HUD has been improved: rocket sight reworked, 3rd person view bombsight updated, seeker area markers and lock-on markers with air-to-air missiles, as well as flight and engine parameters. The colour of the updated indicators can be changed separately in settings, both for sights and flight parameters.
- Icons, allowing quick analysis of the result of a shot have been added for the ground vehicle's hit camera. Schematic information about remaining crew members, about the ability of the hit vehicle to fire (gun icon), move (engine icon), point the cannon (guidance icon) and condition of the tracks are displayed.
- Hit camera for naval vessels has been updated. Now a close-up highlights the area of the enemy vessel that received a hit and individual icons show the damage status.
- The mechanics of active radar seekers have been added. Active radar seekers, unlike the semi-active, are autonomous and do not require external target illumination. This allows the use of the "fire and forget" principle, but the lock-on distance of the active seekers is significantly shorter, which is why, when launched at longer distances, inertial navigation is used for the most of the trajectory.
- The mechanics of the radar-aided inertial navigation has been added. Radar-aided inertial navigation is enabled while the radar tracks a target. The use of radio correction of the inertial navigation makes it possible to increase the accuracy of guidance if a target manoeuvres after missile launch at a distance greater than the seeker lock-on distance, as well as to correct errors in the initial launch conditions.
- The track-while-scan mode of radars has been added. This mode allows the radar to track multiple targets while scanning. This mode has the following features:
- The track-while-scan mode prevents a target's radar warning system from detecting a missile, in contrast with the classical methods of tracking by, for example, a conical scanning, thus decreasing a target's awareness about attack.
- In the track-while-scan mode it is possible to deploy any type of armament, except for semi-active seeker missiles.
- The track-while-scan mode provides a target designation for the homing seekers without interruption to radar whilst scanning.
- The marker of the acquired target displays in the HUD and other tracked targets displays only in the radar indicator. You can toggle targets by pressing the "Select Radar/IRST target to lock" button.
- Arcade Battles no longer use a multiplier that increases the capture zone of the homing head of air-to-air missiles. The scanning and capture zone parameters for air-to-air missiles in AB are now the same as in RB and use real missile parameters. This mechanic was originally intended to increase the effectiveness of early air-to-air missiles in AB but the emergence of more manoeuvrable missiles in the game and the mass proliferation of the flares led to the fact that arcade increase of the scanning area of the homing head of the guided air-to-air missiles began to degrade the battle performance of the missile due to lower resolution and difficulty to capture the target the player wanted and higher probability of the missile leaving for flares.
- Added mechanics of a new type of weapons for aircraft - incendiary bombs.
- The appearance of decals from explosions and shots on different surfaces of the landscape has been improved.
- The following visual effects have been reworked:
- Smoke traces from the motor of air-to-air and air-to-ground guided missiles.
- Effects of ground vehicles moving on different types of surfaces.
- Effect of detonation of AP shells in the air.
- Effect of muzzle gases from the breech of the ZSU 2S6
- Effect of shell of calibre 8-18 mm hitting.
- Effect of leaves falling from fallen trees.
- Effect of the hard-kill active protection rounds
- All tracer rounds now have the effect of the colour shift from initiator colour to the tracer colour on trajectory. The effect of tracer destruction with tracer tearing off has been added. Tracer can break off ricocheted tracer ammunition or if it fails to penetrate an obstacle.
- Temporal anti-aliasing (TAA) has been improved. TAA works faster, the ghosting effect of tanks through the environment has been removed, and overall quality has increased. Since the new TAA algorithm works faster, previous standard quality TAA is no longer used and has been removed from the options. New TAA algorithm enabled by default, if any of the previous algorithms were enabled before.
- The display of the visual effects in thermal imagers and night vision devices has been improved. Displaying of small particles like sparks has been added. Temperatures on the effects of armour-piercing shells hitting the landscape have been fixed.
- The display time of some effects of crashed aircraft has been reduced.
- Light sources depended on surface type have been added to effects of large calibre shells hits.
- For PC users, a GPU Benchmark has been added, where after loading into the hangar, a system test to determine the recommended graphics settings is presented once. Re-testing, if necessary, can be launched by opening Options > Graphics > GPU Benchmark.
- Engines in all ground vehicles now have new sounds, except for VFM 5, IKV 103, IKV 91, PVRBV 551, STRF 90. Special emphasis is made on the naturalness of sounds both from inside and outside the vehicles.
- Tanks of the ZTZ-99 series have received their own unique engine sounds.
- New sounds have been created for tracks and hull vibrations of ground vehicles while turning.
- New sound design of the turret rotation mechanism on ground vehicles has been created.
- TOW ATGM received a new more realistic sound design - the clap of a 'squib' before firing. This 'squib' opens a nitrogen cylinder, the release energy of which should spin the gyroscope. Its old sound design - the buzzing of an electric drive of a spinning gyroscope was transferred to Soviet ATGMs since they should also have this sound.
- M61 Vulcan cannon — new sounds have been added.
- New sounds for the PG87 and ZU-23-2 cannons have been created.
- The value of "Camera Mouse Look Speed" is now consistent across all vehicle types. Previously, in ground vehicles, the applied value was lower, which in turn required different settings for ground vehicles and aircraft.
- The mechanics to rewind client replays has been added. The rewind is performed between recorded key points in a replay. To be able to rewind the replay, it must be recorded with the setting "Settings" - "Replays and viewer mode" - "Record a rewindable replay" enabled. Here you can also select the frequency of keypoint recording. Recording keypoints requires additional PC or console resources and on weak PCs may cause short-term FPS drops at the moment of recording the keypoint, especially in heavy loaded battles and naval battles of large ships. Therefore the activation of this feature is left to the player's discretion.
- New optional 3rd person view camera has been added for helicopter battles. It can be found in "Settings" - "Helicopter battle settings" - "Cinematic 3rd person view camera". This camera uses a 10 degrees smaller field of view which allows a better view of the helicopter and has a slight shift on the horizontal axis.
Smaller updates that came afterwards
- Speed, altitude, ammo and torpedo indicators have been restored to the aircraft HUD
- SB2C (all) - elevator animation has been fixed.
- Sea Hawk - elevator animation has been fixed.
- I-15bis - LODs have been fixed.
- JA37C - flaps animation has been fixed, animation of the intake hatches when reverse thrust is engaged has been fixed.
- Yak-15 - damage effects have been fixed.
- SK60B - animation of the intake hatches when reverse thrust is engaged has been fixed.
- IAR-81C - flaps animation has been fixed from viewed from cockpit view.
- P-39/P-400 - flaps animation has been fixed.
- Tempest Mk.II, Tempest Mk.V - flaps animation has been fixed.
- B-25J - bomb bay animation has been fixed.
- Pe-3 (all) - bomb bay animation has been fixed.
- FJ-4B - flaps animation has been fixed.
- MiG-21PFM - a bug has been fixed where the Kh-66 missile was indicated as an "air-to-air" missile.
- Typhon Mk.Ib/L - a bug has been fixed where rocket rails appeared on the right wing when suspended bombs were mounted.
- M.D.450B - a bug has been fixed where rocket rails appeared on the right wing when suspended bombs were mounted.
- The seeker on the Mistral, Type 91, HN-6 and Stinger missiles now can be uncaged before launch
- Tracked target representation on the radar scope has been changed - a velocity vector has been added.
- Added Track-While-Scan (TWS) mode for Ja37 Viggen radar.
- Better acquisition range and life time for the Matra R-530F Missile (report 1), (report 2)
- Added doppler notch filters for radar of F-4J/F-4M FGR2/F-4K/T-2 preventing it from detecting abeam targets as well as targets with small relative speed.
- Т-34-85 (D-5Т) - the armour of the turret ring has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where in some cases the "Tool set" modification disappeared after battle.
- IJN Kako - now able to fire main and auxiliary calibres with a single key.
- HMS Hood - displacement value in the info card has been fixed (report).
- Koln F220, Lubeck F224, HMS Leopard F14 - a bug has been fixed that prevented water pumping (report)
Missions and locations
- Preset of aircraft available in air battles in ground AB has been changed:
- Aircraft with ATGM (AGM-65A, AGM-65B, Х-29Т) added in the last updated have been moved from the list of available bombers to attack aircraft;
- Aircraft with large-calibre unguided rockets (С-24) have been removed from the list of available bombers.
- Restrictions on the availability of number of missions in ground battles from the BR sessions have been changed:
- All missions in the locations Frozen Pass, Ash River, Karelia, Kuban, Jungle, Volokolamsk have been limited to vehicles below a BR of 8.7;
- All missions in the location Red Desert have been limited to vehicles above a BR of 9.7;
- AB Only:
- All missions in the locations European Province, Fields of Poland have been limited to vehicles above a BR of 9.7;
- RB Only:
- [Domination] and [Battle] missions in the location Surroundings of Volokolamsk have been limited to vehicles above a BR of 9.7 (not available in AB);
- [Capture] and [Battle] missions on location Fulda have been limited to vehicles above a BR of 9.7.
- New mission variants have been added to the rotation for ground battles. Also accessibility limits of redesigned missions have been changed:
- [Domination #2] missions in the location 2nd Battle of El Alamein and Hürtgen Forest have been added to sessions with BR of 5.0 and higher;
- [Domination #2] mission in the locations Mozdok have been added to sessions with BR of 6.7 and higher;
- [Domination #2] and [Battle #2] missions in the locations Vietnam and Maginot Line (large variants) have been added to sessions with BR of 8.3 and higher;
- [Domination #2] and [Battle #2] missions in the location Fulda /large variants) have been added to sessions with BR of 9.7 and higher;
- [Domination #1] and [Battle #1] missions in the locations Vietnam and Maginot Line (small variants) are now available in sessions with BR of 3.7 or higher in AB and BR of 5.0 or higher in RB;
- [Domination #1] and [Battle #1] missions in the location Fulda(small variants) are available in the sessions with BR of 6.7 or higher.
- A bug has been fixed that allowed driving outside the mission borders in the [Domination #1/2] Fulda Gap missions without warnings to turn back to the battlefield.
- A bug has been fixed where the capture points in the [Conquest #1/2] Port Novorossiysk were placed too close to the buildings.
- A bug has been fixed where some trees in the Guadalcanal locations were hanging midair.
- Czech hedgehogs have been removed from passages on the Stalingrad and Berlin tank locations.
- The balance of the sound groups has been slightly corrected (bullet flights, gun shots of allied/enemy, explosions, etc.).
- Low frequencies of the tank gun shots have been slightly increased.
- Low frequencies of the explosions have been slightly increased.
- Allied/enemy helicopters have become more distinctive from the ground.
22.06.2022 (22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199 Xbox, Playstation))
- M36B2 - incorrect armour thickness in the info card has been corrected.
- M4A4 (China), M4A4 (France), M4A4 (Italy) - М2 machine gun, invisible on the visual model, has been removed from the xray view.
- Challenger Mk.2, Challenger DS, Challenger Mk.3 - incorrect equivalent durability of the turret front has been fixed, now it corresponds to the calculated protection parameters, as before (report).
- Hurricane Mk IIb/Trop - a bug has been fixed where HVAR pylons were displayed under the right wing.
- F4U-1D, F4U-1C, F4U-4 - a bug has been fixed where HVAR pylons were displayed under the right wing.
- P-51D-5, P-51D-10, P-51H-5-NA, P-51D-20, P-51K - a bug has been fixed where HVAR pylons were displayed under the right wing.
- Firecrest - a bug has been fixed where HVAR pylons were displayed under the right wing.
- Ka-52 - name of the active protection system has been changed to L370 Vitebsk.
- A bug has been fixed where a seeker lock-on zone was not displayed for air-to-air missiles.
- Po-2 - position of the windshield in the cockpit has been fixed.
- I-185 - canopy animation has been fixed.
- Su-11, Su-9 - aileron animation from the cockpit view has been fixed.
- MiG-9 (all versions) - position of the landing gear from the cockpit view has been fixed.
- F4U (all versions) - flaps animation from the cockpit view has been fixed.
- Yak-28 - animation of the elevator and rudder has been fixed.
- Wellington (all versions) - bomb bay animation has been fixed.
- Tu-1, Tu-2 - bomb bay animation has been fixed.
- SB-2М (all versions), Ar-2 - bomb bay animation has been fixed.
- Vampire - animation of the landing gear and air brake has been fixed for the cockpit view.
- Ki-84 (all versions) - flaps animation from the cockpit view has been fixed .
- Halifax B Mk.IIIa - display of the gear legs from the cockpit view has been fixed.
- Wirraway - animation of the elevator from the cockpit view has been fixed.
- Velocity of the HE-TF round of the 127mm\40 gun Type 89 on the Mogami and Tone cruisers has been reduced from 910 to 720 m/s. Source: TMJ OT O-19
- USS Baltimore - bombs have been added to OS2U aircraft.
- A bug has been fixed where the enemy crew number was displayed incorrectly after the hit camera appeared.
- A bug has been fixed where a shell type loaded in the main calibre guns was dubbed to the auxiliary guns while enabling the option "Main and auxiliary calibre shooting with one button".
- Functionality of the naval hit camera has been improved. Zooming in has been reduced, camera hovering along the ship's hull has been slightly reworked. Zooming out has been added after displaying damage details.
- Bomb assault fuze for aviation in the BR 7.0+ tank Arcade battles has been reduced from 10 to 5 seconds.
- Separate RP calculation has been introduced for the incendiary bombs. Their costs now vary from 3 to 10% of the carrier's cost in the bomb weight range 200-2,000 kg (below 200 kg the coefficient is 3%, above 2,000 kg the coefficient is 10%, medium weights are interpolated lineary).
- Available loading screens now displayed in the loading screen filter menu. To track your progress on the desired screen you may add it to "Favourite".
- Duplicating colour schemes have been removed from the aircraft interface menu.
- A bug has been fixed where there were night missions in the locations Frozen Pass, Ash River, Karelia, Kuban, Jungles, Volokolamsk in the BR 9.0+ tank battles..
- [Confrontation] Vietnam - incorrect message "Our team is capturing CAPTURE_ZONE_255" has been fixed.
- Benchmark mission "Pacific War (Day)" - aircraft drowning after takeoff from the carrier has been fixed.
- Overestimated explosion and gunfire impulse to the visual effects has been reduced. Issue with incorrect visual effect reaction to the close artillery barrage has been solved.
- A bug has been fixed where bow splashes on larger ships were displayed incorrectly.
- An error has been fixed that sometimes caused artefacts to appear in shadows from star shells on minimal SSAO settings.
- In the naval hit camera, a text message has been added for ammunition explosions.
- Bomb assault fuze for aviation in BR 7.3-8.3 ground Arcade battles has been rolled back to 10 seconds. Starting speed has been reduced from 680 to 550 km/h for bombers and attack aircraft and from 600 to 550 km/h for fighters.
- BTR-ZD - Battle rating in RB has been increased from 4.3 to 4.7.
- Lancia 3Ro (100/17) - Battle rating in the AB has been increased from 1.7 to 2.0
- The animation of wheels, flaps and intake flaps on radiators in third person view and cockpit view for aircraft has been fixed.
- The animation of the opening of drogue parachute's container flaps has been fixed.
- P-51D — the radio compass in the cockpit has been corrected.
- Display of shadows on the "Movie" graphic preset has been corrected.
- Ki-43-2, Ki-44-2 (all versions) — display of the bunding of the fuel tanks has been fixed.
29.06.2022 (188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206 Xbox))
- Fixed a bug where in a test drive in Soviet vehicles whilst destroying a SPAA Sd.Kfz. 6/2 crew could be lost (report).
- Fixed a bug that caused the secondary gun's shell type to not switch to the "Next Shell Type" via the control if only one shell type was selected for the primary gun (report).
- Fixed a bug that allowed the commander's sight to be activated while the tank was underwater if it was assigned to a separate key (report).
- Cromwell V (RP-3) — fixed missing RP-3 rocket detonation when hitting crew members.
- T-72M2 Moderna — fixed bug with dynamic security protection elements hovering in the air, shown when main blocks of dynamic protection in the front of turret are damaged (report).
- Type-10 — fixed bug with rubber fabric shields hanging in the air, shown when steel side shields are damaged
- Added information about the maximum possible speed in dropping bombs to the card of aerial bombs.
- Added information about the type of warhead to the card of aircraft missiles.
- The activation time and the operating time of the IR of some air-to-air missiles with infrared IR have been reduced to 1s. and 20s. accordingly. List of missiles: Matra R530E, Matra R550 Magic, Matra R550 Magic 2, AIM-9B, AIM-9 FGW.2, AIM-9D, AIM-9E, AIM-9G, AIM-9J, AIM-9P, AIM-9H, AIM-9L, RB24, RB24J, RB74, R-3S, R-13М1, R-60, R-60М, R-23Т, R-24Т, PL-2, PL-5B, SRAAM, Firestreak, Redtop, Shafrir 1, Shafrir 2.
- Removed restriction on maximum launch vehicle overload at air-to-air missile launch.
- AIM-9D — removed the IR disarming before missile launch.(report)
- Kh-25, Kh-25ML, Kh-29L, S-25L, AS-30L - added targeting of IR from aircraft aiming system and de-targeting of IR prior to missile launch.
- Milan — fixed bug with limitation of maximum launch speed of the AIM-9B.
- Fixed assault fuze not working correctly, in which a dropped bomb exploded even if less than a second passed from the moment of drop (report).
- AH-1G (Israel) — fixed a bug which caused the aiming marker to drift down after firing half of the unguided rockets mounted on an outboard weapon in slots 6 or 8 (report 1, report 2).
- F-4J — fixed a bug that caused IRCM to incorrectly fire forward of an aircraft (report).
- A-4N — fixed a bug that caused the AIM-9D + 5 x 1000-lb suspended armament kit to use the wrong pylon for AIM-9D missiles.
- Su-22UM3K — fixed a bug that caused the pylon to be displayed on the other side when Kh-25ML, Kh-29L and S-24B missiles were suspended on the under-fuselage right attachment point (report).
- F-105D — corrected number of icons in suspended armament menu for BLU-27.
- F-14A early — corrected takeoff performance and reduced takeoff speed, added ability to fold wings on parking.
- RN Comandanti medaglie d'Oro — corrected operation and display of bombs mounted on aboard. Corrected ammunition amount displayed in auxiliary calibre cellar.
- Pr.50, SKR Yenot, Karl Marx — corrected type of depth bombs and firing ranges.
- Composition and weight of explosives in 12.7 mm Breda-SAFAT ammunition was changed from 1.1 g TNT to 0.6 g PETN.
- Italian 305mm AP shell explosion delay increased from 0.01s. up to 0.035 s.
- Fixed a bug that caused no penalty for destroying allied vehicles in modes with the system of rewards for useful actions.
- Fixed a bug where in the crew window the tooltip of the "Reload Speed" skill for weapons didn't completely match the weapons available on the selected aircraft.
- In naval battles in the statistics window in battle or replay, additional armament icons of ships (if any) has been improved:
- aircraft bomb icon changed to depth charge icon;
- added mine icon
- The exit outside the game zone at the location "Stalingrad - tank battle" has been closed
- Fixed missing shadows in the hangar on the minimum graphics preset when using an integrated or weak video card, such as HD Graphics 630 or GeForce GT 1030.
- Explosion sounds have been adjusted in accordance with player feedback: low frequencies have been added, echo has been partially removed.
- The balance of the sound elements of the player's ground vehicles has been slightly adjusted: engines, tracks, surfaces under vehicles.
- New mechanical sounds for failing aircraft parts have been created. They replace the old ones which sounded more like explosions. They can be heard, for example, when detaching unretracted landing gear or wings at high speed.
- The calculation of the Doppler effect has been fixed, now it is more pronounced for objects moving quickly relative to the player - aircraft, helicopters, missiles and ATGM systems.
- An error has been fixed that the sound of tracks rubbing against the ground under the vehicle would continue if the track was damaged or if there was a sudden stop.
01.07.2022 (Server update)
- Fixed a bug that caused leaving a working aircraft on the airfield to be counted in the player statistics as loss of the vehicle.
- D3A1, B-17 (all) — Inoperative cockpit instruments have been fixed.
- Meteor F.8 IAF — Inoperative compass in the cockpit has been fixed.
05.07.2022 (Server update)
- The shape of the battle area in the "Stalingrad — ground battle" location has been changed.
- M19, M19 (Japan), M42, M42 (Japan) — Sequential firing of 40mm cannons has been added.
- 2S6 SAM — Sequential firing for the barrels of the 30mm 2A38 cannons has been added.
- XM8 — A bug with lowered anti-aircraft machine gun rotation speed when installing "Level 3" module with additional protection has been fixed.
- XM8 — A bug with lack of fire duplication when installing "Level 3" module with additional protection has been fixed.
- Т-72АV TURMS-T — Animation of self-digging equipment has been fixed.
- BTR-ZD — A bug with absence of ESS release effect from the right side of the exhaust duct has been fixed.
- PGZ04A — A bug with displaying of the guided ground-to-air guided missile in the modification window has been fixed (report)
- IT-1 — Overstated launcher repair time has been fixed (report)
- 9P149, 9P157 — A bug with blocking of optics rotation at break of launcher drives has been fixed (report)
- ZBD86 — Underestimated brightness of IR illuminator has been fixed
- IS-7 — A bug that caused rear machine guns to stop rotating during 3rd person view has been fixed.
- KAB-500L, Mk.13, BGL-400, BGL-1000 — A bug with absence of the capture of the homing head which appeared in some cases during dropping from level flight and pitching up has been fixed.
- MiG-27K — The operation of the "Kaira" camera in presets with Kh-29T and KAB-500Kr. Has been fixed.
- F-4C — A bug where by using 2000 pounds MK84 bomb the bombs on the left side and bombs on the fuselage were placed not on own pylons has been fixed.
- Saab B18B — A bug where in the X-Ray view the model of the gunner could be duplicated has been fixed.
- Pe-3 (all series) — A bug where the missile pylons on the left wing could stay has been fixed.
- F4U-4 — A bug where the rocket pylons on the wings could stay has been fixed.
- Firebrand — A bug where the missile pylons on the left wing could stay has been fixed.
- P-38-L-5LO, Saab A21RB — A bug where in the suspended weaponry menu the amount of rounds in the container has been displayed incorrectly has been fixed.
- F9F-2, F9F-5, F9F-8, F2H-2, F11F-1 — The starting point of test flight has been changed from island to aircraft carrier.
- Il-28 — The position in the bomb bay of the FAB-1500 bomb has been corrected.
- F3D-1 — Weapon icon for the 2000 pounds AN-M66A2 bomb has been corrected.
- P-51 K — Custom camouflage pattern has been fixed.
- Pr.12412, Pr.12412P — A bug where the radar capture zone follows the position of the AK-630 artillery unit has been fixed.
- RN Trento, RN Zara, RN Pola — Settings of the fuze of the armour-piercing shell of the 203mm/53 Ansaldo cannon have been corrected. The delay has been changed from 0.01 sec. to 0.03 sec.
- RN Gabbiano — The allowed launch angles of the left torpedo launcher have been corrected
- A bug where an HE shell might fail to cock on water and continue its path in it without losing speed has been fixed. Now shells with instantaneous contact fuzes always detonate when hitting water.
- A bug that caused a shell with zero fuze delay not to detonate on impact has been fixed.
- HMS Marlborough — Excessively lengthy water pumping has been corrected. Compartment flooding mechanics, water entry and pumping rates have been reconfigured.
- 100-mm/70 СМ-5-1 — Kinetic energy calculation for shell with F-55 bottom fuze has been corrected.
- A bug that caused the camera to rotate to the side of the barrel when entering and/or exiting binoculars when the mouse look is turned on has been fixed (report).
- A bug where the transfering (place changing) has been carried out in the wrong order when one crew member died has been fixed.
- A bug where when trying to turn on the commander's sight on a vehicle that is underwater a hint about turning on the "doubled commander controlling" mode appeared has been fixed.
- The lack of the reward for victory in the "EC" in SB mode if the player was in the battle for less than 15 minuts has been fixed.
- Crash when trying to take off in an A-7E after failed takeoff in an F-4C Phantom II has been fixed.
- Appearance of vehicles in each other when quickly switching nations in the ground vehicle hangar has been fixed (report).
- A bug with inability to respawn after losing a vehicle has been fixed.
- The incorrect displaying of the vehicle models in the replays with rewind function has been fixed.
- A bug which caused the texture of a broken barrel to appear in the cannon's sight has been fixed.
- Appearance of the artefacts on thermal imager at high level of graphic and effects has been fixed (report).
- Artefacts from various smoke effects on Mac with an Nvidia GPU have been fixed.
- Artefacts in the form of tracks and other vehicle elements appearing in ground and sea battles have been fixed.
Achievements and appearance
- The conditions for obtaining the "Royal Navy" decal have been clarified. The list of vehicles has been replaced with the requirement "British carrier-based aircraft".
- Missing localization of the titles "Cavalier of the Order of Liberation" and "Chevalier of the Order of Merit of France" has been fixed.
- The volume of the re-gassing sound of enemy/allied tanks of the Challenger series has been decreased.
- Playback logic of enemy/allied aircraft engine and cannon sounds has been adjusted to avoid situations where no sound has been played.
- Engine sound of the player's tank T-80 series has been narrowed by panorama and corrected by frequencies. Previously there were situations where the sound of the T-80's own engine made you think there was an enemy tank nearby.
07.07.2022 (Server update)
- A new UI has been enabled for aircraft that displays flight parameters, engine mode, ammo capacity and aiming markers for bombs and missiles.
- An error has been fixed that sometimes caused lack of damage from pressure to the crew of ground vehicles with the transmission located in the crew compartment when the transmission was hit.
- Pressure damage area when AP shells with a mass of explosives of 0.2-0.5 kg detonate inside the tank has been increased.
13.07.2022 (220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168 - Xbox, 22.214.171.124 - PlayStation))
- A bug has been fixed that made a vehicle slide up while moving on a slope.
- A bug has been fixed where specific armaments were missed in the protection analysis while selecting aircraft with custom weapon presets.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented display of the laser emission direction.
- PGZ-04A — the number of the rounds in a belt has been adjusted and the position of the ammo storage has been adjusted (report).
- AMX-30 DCA, Falcon — the order of the APDS round in the belt has been adjusted (report).
- ZT3A2 — a bug has been fixed that prevented multiple ATGM navigation with a single beam.
- Pz.III J, Pz.III J1, T-III - a bug has been fixed that prevented smoke grenade reload (report)
- Pvkv III - a bug has been fixed that prevented overpressure damage.
- Leclerc, Leclerc S2, Leclerc SXXI — a bug has been fixed that prevented kinetic damage to the bustle rack ERA blocks.
- Leclerc, Leclerc S2, Leclerc SXXI — a bug has been fixed with overestimated autoloader reload time.
- Leclerc, Leclerc S2, Leclerc SXXI — a bug has been fixed with underestimated pivot turn time (report).
- Machbet — a bug has been fixed with different targeting angles of the missile launcher and the auto cannon.
- The following SPAAG, IFV, and main battle tanks with belt feed now have belt reload time set to 20 sec.: M163, M247, LAV-AD, ADATS, Flakpanzer I Gepard, ZSU-23-4, ZSU-37-2, 2S6, Falcon, Chieftain Marksman, Rooikat ZA-35, PGZ04A, PGZ09, AMX-30 DCA, Type-87, Machbet, M3 Bradley, M3A3 Bradley, BMD-4, BMP-2, BMP-2М, BMP-3, MBT-70, KPz-70, Leopard-2K, T-72M2 Moderna.
- A bug has been fixed that prevents helicopter auto repair when only the main rotor is broken.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented display of the direction of the incoming missile in the helicopter HUD .
- A bug has been fixed that prevented display of the laser direction in the laser warning system.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the sight stabiliser to reset while turning 180 degrees in relation to a target.
- HKP3C — a bug has been fixed where the ATGM targeting area was reduced while the sight stabiliser is activated (report).
- Super Mystere B2 — a bug has been fixed with a missing AS-20 missile in the secondary armament.
- Pe-8 — bomb drop order has been fixed. External pylons go first, then the bomb bay opens. Separate bomb drop has been added for FAB-250SV, FAB-500SV, and FAB-1000 bombs.
- Yak-1B — a bug has been fixed where wing rocket rails may be displayed in a no rocket weapon setup.
- 30mm GIAT M781 gun — a bug has been fixed where the "New 30mm guns" module increased the spread at 500m distance (report).
- S-199 — the number of respawn has been fixed from 1 to 3.
- Now, when the artillery mount is damaged, the x-ray shows barrels as damaged too.
- HMS Blackpool — a bug has been fixed where the mortars after repeated damage might be displayed as undamaged.
- Admiral Hipper — a bug has been fixed that led to the incorrect animation of the rangefinders on the fire control towers.
- HMS Garland — required camera position for the depth charges drop has been fixed.
- Sverdlov — drown parameters have been adjusted, pumping time reduced.
- MPK Pr.12412 - ammo replenishment time for the 30mm/54 AK-630 gun has been significantly reduced.
- USS Gearing — radar is now able to track air targets.
- Explosives type of the British shells has been fixed:
- 305mm Mk.VIa APC: TNT → Lyddite;
- 343mm Mk.Ia APC: Shellite → Lyddite;
- 343mm CPC: Shellite → TNT.
- A bug when using the Nvidia GPU on medium or high quality settings of the global illumination in battles in the dark day time under the player's aircraft on the ground could display a highlighted square, has been fixed (report).
- A bug where moving cameras in dark day time battles could display a dark band of edges of the screen has been fixed.
- Console players can now open the appearance view of vehicles from the "Premium Packs" screen in the in-game store.
- For your convenience, you can now select the type of vehicles to display packs in the Xbox in-game store.
- "Restart" button has been added to the game settings when changing sound settings that require you to restart the game client.
- A bug that caused some helicopters to lose their marker for offensive weapon or turret when switching the small arms selector (report).
- The engine sound management system of enemy/allied vehicles has been reconfigured so as to eliminate the possibility of appearing of "silent" vehicles around the player's vehicle.This applies to ground vehicles and aircraft.
- The engine volumes of enemy/allied ground vehicles have been aligned with each other.
- A bug that caused enemy/allied jets to be inaudible when approaching the player has been fixed.
- Sounds of the machine guns of the ground vehicles received more dynamics. It means that each shot has become more audible compared to the previous and subsequent ones.
- Hits on the ground vehicle of the player and enemies/allies received low-frequency and mid-frequency components of the explosion. Previously the most distinguishable element was the clang of a shell against armour.
Changes in PVE game modes
- In the "Assault Ground Arcade" mode, a bug where it wasn't possible to respawn in helicopters of a BR under 8.3 has been fixed.
- Ability to play in squads in the missions of dynamic campaigns has been disabled.
- A bug where simultaneous vehicle movement and interacting with game chat could cause controls to be blocked has been fixed (report).
- Advance to the Rhine — A bug which could lead to sudden destruction of a player's aircraft when flying at a low altitude along the river has been fixed (report).
15.07.2022 (Server update)
- The loading speed of the authorization menu elements in the Xbox Series has been improved.
- Fixed client crash when adding or removing an Xbox Live friend in the Xbox Series.
- All author camouflages from the trophies from the "Wind of Change" and "Winged Lions" updates now all have the same rarity: unusual (green).
- In connection with the change in the rarity of camouflage from trophies from the updates "Wind of Change" and "Winged Lions", the conditions of exchange of camouflage coupons for vouchers on consoles in accordance with their new rarity have been updated.
- Camouflage coupons from all trophies can now be exchanged for 25 warbonds.
- The market now allows searching for trophies, keys and decals by using the appropriate update tags.
20.07.2022 (126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52 - Xbox, 184.108.40.206 - PlayStation))
- Display of the muzzle flash of AA machine guns in sniper view have been corrected.
- TOW, I-TOW, TOW-2, TOW-2A — explosive type has been adjusted (report).
- Pvkv III — a bug has been fixed that prevented napalm damage to the crew in the open top compartment.
- Challenger 2 TES, Challenger 2 (2F) — description of the combined armour plate on the lower front hull glacis has been corrected.
- Merkava Mk.4B, Merkava Mk.4M — a bug has been fixed that prevented damage to the crew from penetrations through the transmission and engine.
- PGZ-04A, PGZ-09 — a bug has been fixed where tank rounds disappeared from the x ray view until depletion.
- M16 MGMC — a bug has been fixed that caused the front wheels to clip into the ground in the hangar (report).
- Warrior — a bug has been fixed where the ATGM disappeared from the launcher in xray mode after a single launch.
- T-55A — a bug has been fixed that prevented proper ESS smoke display (report).
- Type 60 SPRG (C), R3 T106 FA — a bug has been fixed where HEAT shells were missed for one of the guns when mixed ammo has been loaded.
- AMX-30 DCA — new belt reload time has been reduced from 50 sec to 30 sec.
- Falcon — new belt reload time has been reduced from 50 sec to 4 sec.
- AIM-54A — remote fuze radius has been increased from 8 to 20 m.
- AGM-114B, AGM-114K — type of explosive and its weight have been specified(rеport).
- I-TOW, TOW-2 — explosives type has been changed from Comp.B to LX-14 (report).
- A bug has been fixed where the ballistic calculator marker might be displayed behind the aircraft (report 1, report 2).
- A bug has been fixed where a ballistic calculator did not count the "Vertical targeting" parameter.
- A bug has been fixed where IRST sensors responded to dipoles ("chaff").
- BI, Ki-200, Me 163 B, Me 163 B-0 — a bug has been fixed where rocket engine aircraft had oil and engine temperatures set to "0" in the HUD.
- AH-1F (IAF) — camera position of the gunner's view has been fixed.
- F-84F (all nations) — bomb drop order in the 2x MK84 + 2x MK83 setup has been fixed (report).
- USS Davis — ship type has been corrected in the info card in the English localization.
- MPK Pr.201М, MPK Pr.201К, SKR-1, SKR-7, Yenot, Rosomakha, Karl Marx — a bug has been fixed where RBU-1200, RBU-2500, and RBU-6000 mortars were able to shoot one round more than loaded ammunition.
- A bug has been fixed where a disabled binocular camera activated while switching from the shell track camera to recon aircraft.
- A bug has been fixed where multiple jet engine sounds on the airfield in RB mode were interrupted and began again.
- Engine sound management has been adjusted to minimise the visibility of interruptions and start of engine sounds in an accumulation of vehicles around the player, like it is on the respawn point in the beginning of battles.
- A bug has been fixed where a player's hydroplane engine sounded lower with each shot from a player's ship in Naval battles.
- Ground vehicle engine and track sounds from 3rd person view with maximum zooming out are now concentrated in the centre of the panorama.
- Login window has been changed in the console version:
- Buttons are now located lower down.
- Visual button style is now more solid.
- You're now able to login by pressing a standard 'confirm' button: А (Xbox) / Х (PlayStation).
- Applying filters in the secondary weapons menu now groups weapon setups into categories.
- Too quick blinking of the fuel indicator while running out of fuel has been corrected.
- Stutters on specific PC configurations appearing after a few battles have been fixed.
20.07.2022 (Server update)
- FIAT 6614 — a bug has been fixed where HEAT rounds were not available.
- BTR-ZD — BR in RB and SB has been changed from 4.7 to 5.3
- Pvkv III — BR in all game modes has been changed from 2.7 to 3.3
21.07.2022 (Server update)
- The structure of the decal list has been changed: the number of categories has been decreased due to the addition of subcategories. Now the main categories are nations, with types of vehicles as subcategories. In the "Main" category there are world flags, digits, victory marks, roundels and insignias. All the remaining decals, such as pin-ups and collections, can be found In the "Special" category.
- Spam filter settings have been adjusted. Now players can send messages to the battle chat every 10 seconds.
- All author camouflages from the trophies from the "Ground Breaking", "Direct Hit" and "Red Skies" updates now all have the same rarity: unusual (green).
- In connection with the change in the rarity of camouflage from trophies from the updates "Ground Breaking", "Direct Hit" and "Red Skies", the conditions of exchange of camouflage coupons for vouchers on consoles in accordance with their new rarity have been updated.
- Memory leak on minimised (in tray) game has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the game to crash in battle has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where after receiving repeated gun damage, a gunshot and reloading might look incorrect.
- A bug has been fixed that caused smoke grenade reloading at a captured point at higher capacity than the smoke grenade ammo is capable.
- A bug has been fixed that allowed launching smoke grenades in a number that is different from the number in a salvo (report)
- 0.5 sec delay has been added between smoke grenade salvos.
- M3A3 Stuart — a bug has been fixed that led to the instant deployment of both smoke grenades at once.
- A13 Mk.I, A13 Mk I (3rd R.T.R.), A13 Mk.II, A13 Mk.II 1939, Daimler Mk II, SARC MkVI (2pdr), Valentine IX, Valentine XI, Matilda III — a bug has been fixed that led to the instant deployment of both smoke grenades at once .
- TOW-2B — explosives type has been changed from Comp.B to LX-14.
- TOW-2B — a bug has been fixed with an overestimated fragment penetration value.
- A bug has been fixed where the radar cursor might hover outside the radar display in the interface.
- Detection range of pulse radars in the most high-ranked fighters has been increased by 30% at low and medium altitudes.
- Control axes of the radar designation cue now control its speed instead of position. It makes it possible to use joystick axes. For keyboard control it is recommended to change the axis type to 'absolute'.
- Saab A-21A-3 — navigation bombing has been added (report).
- Saab J35A, Saab J35D - a bug has been fixed where a wing tip remains when the wings are detached (report).
- MiG-21bis, MiG-21bis-SAU - a bug has been fixed where there was an unused launching device in the 2xR-60 weapon setup.
- A bug has been fixed with missing popup with the details in the protection analysis of aircraft with custom weapon setups.
- F-14A — a bug has been fixed where the target indicator in the HUD followed towards the glance direction in VR headsets.
- "Trophies" tab in the achievement menu has been renamed to "Gaijin.Net achievements".
- The "Achievements" tab of the player card now has an option to compare "Gaijin.Net achievements" and their progress to any other user profile.
- Battle Pass prizes marked with the "lock" icon when clicking on this icon, a tooltip has been added with the reason why this prize cannot be claimed at that moment.
- The "Awards" section has been removed from the "Achievements" menu since it was duplicating the "Awards" tab.
- "Titles" section has been removed from the "Achievements" menu. All available titles now displayed in the title selection menu.
- A bug has been fixed where unavailable decals and decorations were displayed in the vehicle customization menu.
- "Track progress" button has been added for unachieved icons into the player's icon selection menu.
- "Nations" category in the decal menu is now displayed in the same order as in the research menu.
- Tank decal mistakenly placed in the France (ground vehicles) section have been moved to the USSR (ground vehicle) section.
- The Radar help tab has been removed to the Help window.
- A bug has been fixed where in the customization menu on consoles a button was indicated that was not assigned to the simulation of a shot.
- A bug has been fixed that caused a sudden colour shift while in battle.
- A bug has been fixed where the water surface might be displayed differently in repeated benchmarks "Tank battle" on minimal graphic settings.
27.07.2022 (Server update)
- All author camouflages from trophies from the "Hot Tracks", "Raining Fire", "Ixwa Strike" and "New Power" updates now all have the same rarity: unusual (green).
- In connection with the change in the rarity of camouflages from trophies from the "Hot Tracks", "Raining Fire", "Ixwa Strike" and "New Power" updates, the conditions of exchange of camouflage coupons for vouchers on consoles have been updated in accordance with their new rarity.
- Conditions for earning the "True and Fable" achievement have been updated: now they allow for repeat completion of missions. This change will let the players who have completed some of the missions before the achievement was added to the game earn the achievement.
- A bug that caused firing to occur without animation and sound in RB after the cannon has been repaired, has been fixed.
- Excessive vibration from the engine of an IR missile which caused misses has been fixed.
- ZTZ96, ZTZ96A — A bug with the displacement of powder charges in the automatic loader has been fixed (report).
- BMD-4 — The thickness of the side armour has been changed from 20mm to 30mm.
- AUBL/74 HVG — Smoke grenades have been replaced with modern aerosol grenades.
- Leopard A1A1 — A bug with low aiming speed of the anti-aircraft machine gun in comparison with other vehicles has been fixed (report).
- Leclerc, Leclerc S2, Leclerc SXXI — Angle of inclination of the cannon over the engine compartment has been changed from 0 to -2 degrees.
- The number of smoke grenades in salvo to provide more volleys has been reduced for following vehicles: CM11, M60A3 TTS, PGZ04A, PGZ09, PTL02, PTZ89, ZTZ59D1, T-69 II G, ZBD86, WMA301, ZTZ96, ZTZ96A, ZTZ96A (P), ZTZ99-II, ZTZ99-III, ZTZ99A, AMX-10RC, AMX-30, AMX-30 (1972), AMX-30 ACRA, AMX-30B2, AMX-30 DCA, AMX-30 Super, AMX-32, MARS 15, SK-105A2, Gepard, FlaRakPz 1, KPz-70, leKPz M41, Leopard 1A5, Leopard 2A4, Leopard 2 (PzBtl 123), Leopard 2A5, Leopard 2A6, Leopard 2K, Leopard 2 PL, Leopard I, Leopard A1A1, Leopard A1A1 (L/44), C2A1, Marder A1-, Marder 1A3, DF105, mKPz M47 G, M48A2 C, M48A2 G A2, M48 Super, Radkampfwagen 90, Ru 251, PUMA, JaPz.K A2, TAM, TAM 2C, TAM 2IP, Sho't Kal Gimel, Magach 6B, Gal Batash, Merkava Mk.1B, Merkava Mk.2B, Merkava Mk.2D, Merkava Mk.3B, Merkava Mk.4B, Merkava Mk.4M, AUBL/74 HVG, Centauro I 105, C13 T90, Ariete, Ariete (P), Ariete PSO, Centauro I 120, Dardo, FIAT 6614, AUBL/74, Leopard 1A5, OF-40, OF-40 Mk.2A, OF-40 (MTCA), OTOMATIC, VBC (PT2), VCC-80/30, VCC-80/60, Type 10, Type 16, Type 87, Type 87 RCV, Type 89, Type 90, Type 90 (B), Ikv 91, Strv 101, Strv 103A, Strv 103С, Strv 104, Strv 105, Strv 121, Strv 122A, Strv 122B PLSS, Centurion Mk.10, Sho't Kal Dalet, Challenger Mk.2, Challenger DS, Black Night, Challenger 2 (2F), Challenger 2 TES, Challenger 2, Challenger Mk.3, Chieftain Mk.10, Chieftain Mk.3, Chieftain Mk.5, Olifant Mk.1A, Olifant Mk.2, Rooikat 105, Rooikat Mk.1D, VFM5, Vickers Mk.1, Vickers Mk.3, Vickers Mk.7, AGS, M1 Abrams, IPM1, M1A1, M1A1 AIM, M1A2 Abrams, M247, M60A1 RISE (P), M60A2, M60 AMBT, M60A3 TTS, Magach 3, Merkava Mk.2B, Merkava Mk.3D, 2S25, 2S25М, BMD-4, BMP-1, BMP-2, BMP-2M, BMP-3, Object 685, PT-76-57, T-55AM-1, T-55AMD-1, T-62M-1, T-64B, T-72A, T-72AV (TURMS-T), T-72B, T-72B3, T-72B (1989), T-80B, T-80BVM, T-80U.
- A bug that caused the bomb sight to not change colour to red when pointing at the enemy has been fixed (report).
- 57mm Akan m/47 cannon — A bug where the 57mm AP shell was considered bullet like and did not give secondary fragments has been fixed (report).
- AV-8A, AV-8C, Harrier GR.1, Harrier GR.3 — Light deactivation when turning the pilots head to the left has been fixed (report).
- Z-1007 bis — The sequence of bomb dropping has been changed: the first dropped will be bombs from suspended weaponry and then from the bomb bay.
- For all incendiary bombs calculations and adjustments of damage to targets in air battles have been made. Now when an incendiary bomb hits a bombing base it will take more damage than from a HE bomb.
- The fuze delay of some British AP and semi AP shells has been changed from 0.035 sec. to 0.025 sec.: 305mm Mark VIa APC, 343mm Mark Ia APC, 343mm Mark IIIa APC, 381mm Mk XIIa APC, 133mm Mark II SAP, 152mm CPBC, 152mm AP (152 mm/50 QF Mk.5), 190mm SAPC, 203mm Mark I.B. SAPC.
- The fuze delay of some Japanese shells have been changed: 203mm Type 91 (from 0.03 sec. to 0.05 sec.), 155mm Type 91 (from 0.01 sec. to 0,035 sec.).
- Above the "Research" button and the corresponding nation tab and also on the vehicle icon has been added a display of a label about the time availability for purchase in a limited time. The time until which the vehicle is available for purchase will be indicated in the vehicle card.
- Now in the achievement description that requires the performance of other achievements you will be able to see the conditions for their receipt.
- Icons of unreceived achievements for decorations and decals will be now displayed without a bleaching effect. Instead they will show lock icons.
- The darkening of the lighting on the locations in the missions with the selected day time (morning and evening) has been fixed.
- Incorrect displaying of mud landscape deformation made by vehicles has been fixed.
- Flickering reflections on water from different location elements on all GPU settings except for the minimum ones has been fixed.
- A bug that led to the invisibility of the ship's shot tracer in the shell flight camera has been fixed.
- A bug that caused black stripes to be displayed on the sides has been fixed.
- Wrong displaying of the tank sight has been fixed.
- Field of view limits in gunner's sight when turning an armoured vehicle's gun when using a VR helmet have been increased.
05.08.2022 (Server update)
- For airborne radar antenna, manual tilt control is available by using the "Radar/IRST tilt control axis" control axis. If the radar antenna has pitch stabilisation it will keep elevation angle relative to the horizon regardless of ownship manoeuvres.
- Antenna manual tilt control allows players to search targets above and below without manoeuvres such as climbing or diving.
- To use antenna manual tilt control, the "Constant elevation of radar antenna" option must be disabled. Otherwise, the antenna behaviour will be the same as before - the centreline of the scan zone in elevation will have fixed position relative ownship nose.
- Scan zone centreline in azimuth for radars of F-14A, JA37, Mirage 3E, MiG-23M/MF/MLD/MLA, F-4EJ KAI, AH-64D and Ka-52 is controlled by "Horizontal Radar/IRST target cue control axis" axis regardless of "Targets cyclic switching of air radar" option.
- For F-14A and JA37 radars in TWS mode, the scan zone centreline always tracks the selected target.
- For F-14A and JA37 radars in TWS mode if "Targets cyclic switching of air" option is disabled, the target selection cursor is stuck to the selected target as long as it is not moved away by "Horizontal Radar/IRST target cue control axis" or "Vertical Radar/IRST target cue control axis" axes.
- For F-14A radar switching between two ACM modes: VSL and BST has been moved from "Change radar mode" to "Change radar search mode" command.
- For F-14A radar in ACM modes (BST and VSL) and in tracking mode TRK it is possible to switch between pulse and pulse doppler modes. This doesn't change search mode (SRC PD, TWS, SRC PDV, SRC) anymore.
- Target appearance on radar range-finder indicator has been fixed.
08.08.2022 (Server update)
- All author camouflages from trophies from the "Starfighters", "Viking Fury", "Nordwind" and "Night Vision" updates now all have the same rarity: unusual (green).
- In connection with the change in the rarity of camouflages from trophies from the Starfighters", "Viking Fury", "Nordwind" and "Night Vision" updates, the conditions of exchange of camouflage coupons for vouchers on consoles have been updated in accordance with their new rarity.
- The amount of ammunition for anti-aircraft and coaxial machine guns has been changed to a multiple of the length of the used belt.
10.08.2022 (220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168 - PlayStation, Xbox))
- An ammo indicator on ground vehicle machine guns has been added. Available ammo is displayed with a number and a scale, the animation of the filling the scale visually indicates reloading. Coaxial machine guns are combined into a single UI element, while an AA machine gun is displayed separately. The option is enabled by default. You may hide the indicator in Options - Ground vehicle Battle Setting.
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in visible muzzle flashes while observing from the machine gun sight in Simulator battles or with gunner camera enabled.
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in normal fire while blowout panels were triggered on the following vehicles: AMX-40, Leclerc, Leclerc S2, Leclerc SXXI, Leopard 2A4, Leopard 2A5, Leopard 2 PL, Type 10, Type 90, Type 90 (B), Strv 122A, Strv 122B PLSS, XM-1 (Chrysler), XM-1 (GM).
- AUBL/74 — smoke grenades have been changed to the modern aerosol type.
- ARL-44 — magnification of the gunner's sight has been changed from standard х1.9-3.5 to х4 (report)
- IS-3, IS-6 — The AA machine gun is now controlled by the loader.
- F-4E (IAF) — a bug has been fixed where a pylon was missing while equipping AIM-9G missiles.
- G.91 R/4 — position of the guns has been fixed in the secondary weapon menu while installing AS-20 or AA-20 missiles. Guns now shifted to the right side of the fuselage.
- MiG-27K — a bug has been fixed where unused pylons were displayed in the custom weapon setup with KAB-500 and KAB-500L guided bombs.
- EC-665 Tiger HAP, EC-665 Tiger HAD — position of the gunner's camera in the cockpit has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where in custom weapon setups a bomb drop might temporarily disable any following bombs in the drop order.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the display of the nozzle flames in the WEP mode while vertical synchronisation was enabled.
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in flickering in mirrors and the HUD in cockpit view.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the HUD visor from displaying in the cockpit mirrors.
- IJN Kongo — a bug has been fixed that prevented auxiliary calibre round change in battle.
- Desynchronization of the reload speed on the reload indicator and in the crew skill tab has been fixed for the bluewater ships.
16.08.2022 (Server update)
- All author camouflages from trophies from the "The Valkyries", "Supersonic", "Locked on!", and "Imperial Navy" updates now all have the same rarity: unusual (green).
- In connection with the change in the rarity of camouflages from trophies from the "The Valkyries", "Supersonic", "Locked on!", and "Imperial Navy" updates, the conditions of exchange of camouflage coupons for vouchers on consoles have been updated in accordance with their new rarity.
17.08.2022 (22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199 - PlayStation, Xbox))
- Leopard 2K — a bug has been fixed where remaining ammo for the automatic cannon after ammo storage was disabled.
- PGZ04A, AMX-30 DCA, SIDAM 25, SIDAM 25 (Mistral), Type 87, ZA-35, ADATS, M247 — range data from the laser rangefinder now transfers to the gun sight.
- Type 87 — gunner NVD added.
- MEPHISTO — a bug has been fixed that prevented ATGM launch while afloat.
- Merkava Mk.4B, Merkava Mk.4M — a bug has been fixed that resulted in normal fire when blowout panels were triggered.
- XM-1 (Chrysler) — a bug has been fixed that prevented the blowout panel from triggering while full ammo was loaded.
- XM-1 (Chrysler) — a bug has been fixed that created a missing AA machine gun icon.
- 2А72, M242 guns — pre-overheat operational time has been increased.
- HJ-73E ATGM — the missile weight has been increased from 12.2 kg to 12.5 kg; max range has been increased from 3 km to 3.2 km; max speed has been reduced from 140 to 130 m/sec (report).
- 2S6, XM975, ADATS, Roland 1, FlaRakPz 1, FlaRakRad, M901 — minimal cruise speed allowing missile launch has been increased from 1 to 5 km/h.
- Vehicles with several AA or coaxial machine guns of different calibres now have the ammo indicator of the smaller calibre machine guns disabled
- A bug has been fixed where the helicopter yaw axis remained operational when the yaw mechanism was destroyed.
- Lancaster B.Mk.I / B.Mk.III - the upper turret now able to shoot downwards over the fuselage sides.
- Lancaster B.Mk.I - a bug has been fixed that prevented targeting angle info of the upper turret from displaying.
- XP-50 - a bug has been fixed that prevented user camos.
- Parameters of the 533mm Mk.8-3 C\D torpedoes of the PT-6 and PT-20 boats have been corrected:
- Speed has been reduced from 29 to 27 kts;
- Explosives weight and type have been changed from 272 kg of torpex to 174.2 kg of TNT;
- Range has been increased from 3,650 to 12,350 metres.
- Localization of the Type 1924 destroyers has been fixed in the ENG client.
- PT-811 — an option of simultaneous fire of the 40mm and 20mm guns has been introduced.
- A bug has been fixed where the "Compare Gaijin.Net achievements" button didn't allow comparison with another player's achievements.
- "Decals" tab on the player's card has been reworked. Preview of the selected decal with description and the task (if any) has been added to the upper part of the window. Not-achieved decals now seen full-colored, but have the lock symbol on them.Every decal now has a full list of actions available right from the window: preview, purchase, progress track, application of the achieved decals to player's vehicles, search or activation (for the Market decals), display of the player's collection of decals. In the near future the "Decals" tab will be removed from the "Achievements" window as superfluous.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented ground vehicle MG ammo indicator hiding.
- A bug has been fixed where the grass disappeared while zooming in at the "Kuban" location at high graphics settings.
- A bug has been fixed where the water turned red while fast toggling from the gunner's thermal imager to the third person view.
- A bug has been fixed where a target frame followed the player's view while controlling the Ka-52 with air-to-surface missiles.
- A bug has been fixed where the weapon lock indicator was bound to the pilot's head position. (report).
- A bug has been fixed where ground vehicles appeared at 1 km distance while playing aircraft.
- Head tracking support by using Sony HD-Camera has been added.
18.08.2022 (Server update)
- The new Object 122MT "MS" squadron ground vehicle has been added.
23.08.2022 (Server update)
- A bug has been fixed that caused the unguided rockets to do increased damage to the bombing targets (bases) in aircraft battles.
- The authenticity tags system has been reworked on the Marketplace to allow for combined search with this filter. For example, it's now possible to search for both Historical and Semihistorical camouflages simultaneously by choosing both options in the filter.
- Tags can now be used in the item search text box. For example, searching for "Danger Zone" will now display only the corresponding trophy, key and decal, but also all camouflages of the trophy, since they have the "Camouflage trophy: "Danger Zone" tag.
24.08.2022 (188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206 - PlayStation, Xbox))
- BMD-4 — the value of the hull side armor has been corrected in the info card.
- Type 93 — speed of the Type 91 missile has been corected in the info card (report).
- M48 Super — underestimated targeting speed of the AA machine gun has been fixed (report).
- SMK — inoperable machine gun of the radio operator has been removed from the x-ray view.
- Conway — a bug has been fixed due to which tracks were repaired before the track sprocket (report).
- 100mm BR-412, BR-412B, BR-412D rounds — incorrectly presented overpressure damage has been revoked.
- 25mm PGU-25/U round — muzzle velocity has been increased from 1065 to 1085 m/sec, the tracer has been removed.
- 25mm PGU-20/U round — incorrect tracer element has been removed.
- T-72A, Т-72AV (TURMS-T), Т-72B, Т-72B (1989), Т-72B3 — ammo belt capacity of the 12,7mm machine gun has been corrected from 150 to 60 rounds.
- Т-80B, Т-80BVM, Т-80U — ammo belt capacity of the 12,7mm machine gun has been corrected from 150 to 100 rounds.
- Т-80U — total ammo capacity of the 12,7mm gun has been corrected from 300 to 500 rounds.
- A bug has been fixed due to which bombs were released asymmetricaly in Arcade battles - first from one wing, then from another.
- A bug has been fixed due to which a canceling of a lock on target of guided bombs did not reset the crosshair.
- The shifting down of the guided bomb sight while target acquisition is enabled has been fixed for the gamepads.
- SNEB Type 23 rockets — armor piercing value of the shaped charge has been fixed from 300mm to 400mm.
- DEFA 553 gun — weight has been corrected from 150 to 81 kg.
- SB2U (all versions) — incorrect display of objects i through the sight has been fixed (report).
- Center of the view zone tracking target while TWS is on now automatically resets while the TWS is disabled.
- Now radar locks on target while the tracking is on even while aircraft are pitched significantly.
- Leningrad — Guidance angles of the fourth main calibre turret have been corrected to avoid collisions with anti-aircraft guns when firing.
- HMS Hawkins — Guidance angle of the main calibre turret has been reduced according to installation limitations from 30 to 19 degrees.
- A bug which caused the amount of SL and GE in the hangar in the player card to not be updated after purchase of an item in the store has been fixed.
- A bug where after the last machine gun belt was expended, the ammo indicator showed the refill animation has been fixed (report).
- Links to the market for traded items from the "Summer Cocktail" trophy have been added.
- Tags can now be used in the item search text box. For example, searching for "Danger Zone" will now display only the corresponding trophy, key and decal, but also all camouflages of the trophy, since they have the "Camouflage trophy: "Danger Zone" tag.
- Incorrect displaying of waves in naval battles and replays when the camera was placed low or at a certain distance has been fixed.
- A bug due to which decals haven't loaded in the vehicle appearance menu after the ground AB game session has been fixed.
31.08.2022 (220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168 - Xbox))
- ZTZ88A — the number of smoke grenades in a salvo has been reduced from 4 to 2.
- M60, M60A1 (AOS), M60A1 RISE(P), M60A1 "D.C.Ariete", M60A2, M60A3 TTS, XM-803 - a bug has been fixed with the incomplete first belt of the machine gun in battle.
- External fuel tanks have been removed from the vital modules list in the protection analysis.
- A bug has been fixed where the thermal imager remained in third-person view in replays.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the disabling of the automatic countermeasures launch while the player's aircraft survived till the end of a battle.
- P-61A-1, P-61C-1 - ammo capacity of the turret M2 Browning machine guns has been corrected from 2,120 to 2,240 rounds.
- Sea Hawk FGA.6, Sea Hawk Mk.100 - the amount of ammo has been corrected from 150 to 200 rounds per gun (from 600 to 800 in total). (report)
- SNEB type 23 - explosive weight has been increased from 0.22 to 0.34 kg.
- A bug has been fixed where in some cases, aircraft were unable to drop a torpedo.
- The issue with camera toggle while deploying a recon aircraft has been fixed.
07.09.2022 (22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199 - Xbox))
- A bug has been fixed where the rocket's sight was displayed in the aircraft gunner's camera.
- UH-1B, UH-1C XM-30, UH-1C — a bug has been fixed which prevented gun pod ammo from displaying.
09.09.2022 (Server update)
- In-game chats have been temporarily disabled. Quick commands are available in the game sessions for players in your team and voice chat is active for squad members.
|Closed Beta||1.17 · 1.25|
|Open Beta||1.27 · 1.29 · 1.31 · 1.33 · 1.35 · 1.37 · 1.39 · 1.41 · 1.43 · 1.45 · 1.47 · 1.49 · 1.51 · 1.53 · 1.55 · 1.57 · 1.59 · 1.61 · 1.63|
|Release||1.65 · 1.67 · 1.69 · 1.71 · 1.73 · 1.75 · 1.77 · 1.79 · 1.81 · 1.83 · 1.85 · 1.87 · 1.89 · 1.91 · 1.93 · 1.95 · 1.97 · Starfighters · Raining Fire|
|Update 2.0||New Power · Hot Tracks · Ixwa Strike · Red Skies · Direct Hit · Ground Breaking · Winged Lions · Wind of Change · Danger Zone · Drone Age|
|Fire and Ice · Apex Predators|