Update 1.89 "Imperial Navy"
- 1 New vehicles
- 1.1 Naval Fleet
- 1.2 Ground vehicles
- 1.3 Aircraft
- 1.4 Helicopters
- 2 New locations and missions
- 3 Location and mission updates
- 4 Enduring Confrontation
- 5 Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 6 Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 7 Flight Model changes
- 8 Naval fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 9 Economy and research
- 10 Customization
- 11 Interface
- 12 Game mechanics
- 13 Graphical
- 14 Sounds
- 15 Controls
- 16 Other
- 17 Smaller updates that came afterwards
- 17.1 29.05.2019
- 17.2 30.05.2019
- 17.3 31.05.2019
- 17.4 04.06.2019
- 17.5 05.06.2019
- 17.6 07.06.2019
- 17.7 10.06.2019
- 17.8 11.06.2019
- 17.9 12.06.2019
- 17.10 13.06.2019
- 17.11 17.06.2019
- 17.12 18.06.2019
- 17.13 19.06.2019
- 17.14 20.06.2019
- 17.15 21.06.2019
- 17.16 24.06.2019
- 17.17 25.06.2019
- 17.18 26.06.2019
- 17.19 04.07.2019
- 17.20 05.07.2019
- 17.21 09.07.2019
- 17.22 10.07.2019
- 17.23 12.07.2019
- 17.24 15.07.2019
- 17.25 16.07.2019
- 17.26 18.07.2019 (22.214.171.124)
- 17.27 25.07.2019 (126.96.36.199)
- 17.28 02.08.2019 (188.8.131.52)
- 17.29 07.08.2019 (184.108.40.206)
- 17.30 09.08.2019
- 17.31 13.08.2019 (220.127.116.11)
- 17.32 15.08.2019
- 17.33 26.08.2019 (18.104.22.168)
- 17.34 27.08.2019 (22.214.171.124)
- 17.35 05.09.2019 (126.96.36.199)
- 17.36 06.09.2019 (188.8.131.52)
- 17.37 10.09.2019 (184.108.40.206)
- Type T-14
- Type T-1
- Type T-38
- Karo-Tei Type 2
- Seha-Tei Model 1
- Type 5
- AB-Tei Pioneer
- AB-Tei Serial
- No.13 Type, 1944
- Type 11
- IJN Mutsuki
- IJN Fubuki
- IJN Yugumo
- IJN Akizuki
- IJN Kuma
- IJN Kako
- IJN Agano
- IJN Furutaka
- PG 02 (pack)
- IJN Kiyoshimo (pack)
- AH-1S Kisarazu (pack)
New locations and missions
- New location "Smolensk" with appropriate aircraft missions has been added.
- Aircraft and helicopter "Enduring Confrontation" in location "Afghanistan" has been added.
- Naval location "Volcanic Island" has been added.
- New naval missions in the locations "Green mountains gulf" (boats), "Black Sea Port" (boats) and "Fuego islands" (boats) have been added.
Location and mission updates
- The models of buildings in Sicily and Malta have been updated.
- Balance of the capture zones in Alaska has been corrected.
- Roads and bridges have been added to the location "Afghanistan".
- Ramps, fords and tracks into the water in the "Port Novorossiysk" location have been fixed.
- The assets on airfields in Berlin and Sicily have been visually improved.
- The models of fort buildings on Malta have been visually improved.
- New models for the bombing of bases will be used in the mission "Operation" Smolensk.
- The number of active airfields has been increased to 6 for each team.
- On the EC location "Afghanistan", ground vehicles will be deployed with a detailed DM under the control of Soviet and US AI depending on the rank of the battle. For example in Rank I battles, players will need to destroy T-26 and M2 Stuart vehicles and in Rank V battles, T-54 and Patton III vehicles.
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- The hullbreak effect has been changed for the following vehicles:
- R3 T106 FA
- Type 60 ATM
- M3 Bradley
- M50 Ontos
- Hullbreak can be caused by:
- Being hit with HE or chemical shells for calibres of 105 mm and higher;
- Being hit with kinetic (AP) rounds for calibres of 120 mm and higher.
- Hullbreak can be caused by:
- The Т-80B and Т-72A tank turrets have been made using "volumetric armour" technology.
- The armour of the Leopard 2A5 turret has been fixed. The size of the cavities for the filler, filler itself and armour plates has been made more detailed. The existing micro gaps in the turret armour have been fixed.
- The effect of smoke spraying from the exhaust has been added with the activation of ESS (Engine Smoke System).
- OTOMATIC - The type of SAPOM shell has been changed from APHE to SAP-HEI.
- Challenger Mk.3 - Type of the additional armour elements on the hull sides has been changed from dynamic protection armour to combined armour.
- Gun mantlet armour has been clarified. It is now more detailed in the X-Ray view.
- The mass of the vehicle has been changed from 15.5 to 16 tons. Source: Presentation de materiels de l’armee de terre
- T95E1, Leopard 2A4, Leopard 2A5, M1A1 - Control sensitivity bug and u-turn in neutral gear bug have been fixed.
- 152 mm OF-530 - The explosive mass in the shell has been changed from 6.86 kg to 5.83 kg. Source: Таблицы стрельбы 152-мм гаубицы обр. 1943 г. ТС/ГРАУ №155 // Справочник артиллерийских боеприпасов,подлежащих утилизации и уничтожению.
- 120 mm T14E3 - The initial speed of the shell has been changed from 944 to 960 m/sec with the corresponding change of armour penetration. Source: "Guns for Heavy Tanks" No.501-04-079 // Document AD0 802 080
- M1, IPM1 - The number in the first-order ammo racks has been changed from 44 to 22 shots. Source: AD-A201 907, SIMNET M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank Simulation - Software Description and Documentation, BBN Laboratories Incorporated, February 1987
- The name of the cannons has been changed from Bofors L/70 to M266. Source: TM 43-0001-28, Army Ammunition Data Sheets, Department of The Army, April 1994
- The number of respawns in SB mode has been changed to 2.
- 152 mm APFSDS shell M-69 cannon - The mass has been changed from 11.5 to 8 kg. Source: Отечественные бронированные машины. XX век. Том 3. 1946-1965, Солянкин А.Г, Желтов И.Г., Кудряшов К.Н. // Т ехника и вооружени е // Отечественные бронированные машины 1945-1965, N°8/ 2015
- The designation for the R.35 (SA38) has been fixed. Previously the vehicle was designated as R.39.
- KV-II 754(r) - The gun mantlet thickness has been changed from 70 to 75 mm. Now it is similar to the gun mantlet thickness of the KV-2 (1940).
- M13/40 (II)/(III) - Ammunition use order has been refined.
- 8.8 cm Flak 37 Sfl. - Second rear gear has been added. Source: Sturmgeschutze. Entwicklung und Fertigung der sPak //
- The TNT multiplier has been changed from 1.7 to 1.25 for the following explosive substances: A-IX-1, A-IX-2. Source: GICHD (Feb 2017), Explosive weapon effects – final report, GICHD, Geneva //
- M47 (105/55) - A "Rangefinder" modification has been added.
- Т-60 - Fire rate of the 20 mm TNSh cannon has been changed from 800 to 750 shots per minute. Source: 20-мм танковая пушка ТНШ (ШВАК), Руководство службы
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Tandem HEAT warhead for the 9М120 "Ataka" ATGMS has been added.
- AGM 114B Hellfire — Maximum flight speed of the missiles has been clarified.
- Maximum control range for the following missiles has been fixed:
- Type 92 and Type 89 machine guns — Ammunition designation for the IAI (Immediate-action incendiary bullet) has been fixed (source).
- НС-45 — The explosive mass for the HEFI-T (High-explosive fragmentation incendiary tracer shell) shell has been fixed (source).
- Hispano 404 — The composition of different armour-piercing belts in comparison to similar composited belts has been fixed (source).
- AP-T, HE-I rounds have been added for the Ho-103 / 104 machine guns (source).
- 200 kg №1 bomb — The mass and type of explosive substance has been fixed (source).
- 50 kg G.A.M.Mn bomb — Name of the bomb, mass and weight of the explosive substance has been fixed (source).
- 500 kg №2 bomb — The weight, mass and type of explosive substance has been fixed (source)
- FAB-5000 — The type of explosive substance has been fixed (source).
- 750 pound M117 bomb — The type of explosive substance has been fixed.
- AH-1F, AH-1Z — The information displayed for the "New 20 mm cannons" modification, which previously showed a negative bonus to the failure rate has been fixed (source).
- AH-1G — The ammunition for the gun pod weapon modification XM-35 has been fixed.
- AH-1F/G/Z, UH-1B/C/C XM-30 — The name of the gun pod XM-18 modification has been changed to M18A1 (source)
- UH-1C XM-30 — The following weaponry setups have been added: XM159, XM21, XM5.
- AH-1Z — The information displayed for the Sidewinders missile modification together with the Flares modification has been fixed.
- Mi-24P/V (all versions) — The possibility of using some weaponry presets together with R-60M missiles without researching and unlocking the required modifications for its usage has been fixed (source).
- Mi-35M — The IRCM modification displaying whilst it was not researched and unlocked has been fixed
- Mi-4AV — The amount of the crew members stated in the vehicle card has been fixed.
- SA.313B — The delayed start of firing for the offensive weaponry has been fixed (source).
- Mi-24V — The display of the YakB machine gun in the interface has been changed from cannon to machine gun.
- P-51H-5 NA — Information about the fuel tanks protection has been added (source)
- Be-6 — The angles of the defensive turrets have been fixed (source)
- The mass, name and modification of the suspension weaponry systems R1,R6,R4 for the Bf 109 have been fixed.
- Fw 190 A-8 — The information displayed regarding the thickness of the bulletproof glass in the cockpit has been fixed (source)
- N.C. 900 — The armour of the radiators protection has been fixed (source)
- FJ-4B (all modifications) — The round composition of the belts for the Mk 12 mod 3 canons have been fixed (source)
- AD-4 — The possibility to fly out without any suspended weaponry has been added (source)
- Ki-109 — The possibility to participate in "Assault, Air Arcade" has been added (source).
- Ki-200 — Installed cannons Type-5 have been changed to Ho-155-II (source)
- P-400 — The amount of ammunition of the wing mounted machine guns has been changed from 3,000 rounds in total to 4,000 rounds in total (source).
- UH-1D — The display of the AGM-22 missiles has been changed to SS11 missiles (source).
- Ki-49 (all versions) — The thickness displayed of the armour plate behind the 20 mm cannons (turret) has been fixed (source).
- P1Y1 — The thickness of the rear armour plate has been fixed (source).
- Potez 633 — Separate bomb dropping for the 100 and 200 kg bombs has been added (source).
- Il-28 (all modifications) — The information about the thickness of the armoured glass of the rear turret has been fixed (source).
- Potez 633 — The "Wings repair" modification has been moved to the level 3 (source).
- Sunderland (all modifications) — The guidance angles of the defensive turrets have been fixed.
- PBY-5 (all versions) — The amount of the ammunition of the turrets on the sides has been changed from 400 to 478 rounds per machine gun (source).
- PBY-5 (all versions) — The defensive weaponry type of the lower turret has been changed from 12.7 Browning to the 7.62 Browning (source).
- H8K2 / H8K3 — The guidance angles of the defensive weaponry have been fixed (source).
- SB-2 (all versions) — The amount of ammunition in the defensive nose turret has been changed from 950 to 960 rounds per machine gun (source)
- Ki-67 (all versions) — The amount of ammunition in the defensive nose turret has been changed from 500 to 550 rounds, upper gun turret from 400 to 500 rounds, rear turret from 500 to 700 rounds per cannon (source)
- PBM-3 — The guidance angles of the defensive weaponry have been fixed.
- SM.79 1942 — The research relationship and position of 12.7 calibre turret machine guns modifications has been fixed.
- Il-28 / Il-28Sh — The guidance angles of the defensive weaponry have been fixed (source).
- FJ-4B (all versions) — The colour of tracers for the offensive weaponry has been fixed (source)
- He 111 H-16 — The guidance angles of the defensive weaponry have been fixed (source)
- Pe-2 83 — The guidance angles and sectors of the defensive weaponry and upper turret have been fixed (source)
- F-100D — The negative indicators of information for the offensive weaponry modifications have been fixed (source).
- TBF-1c — The thickness and type of the armour element of the lower turret have been fixed (source).
- Sea Hawk (all modifications) — Presets with 30 25 lb AP MkII rockets have been added.
- F6F-5N — Radar system has been added.
Flight Model changes
- The influence of offensive and defensive weaponry of calibres 7.62 - 20mm for Soviet and British aircraft on the behavior of the aircraft when firing has been fixed (reduced).
- The influence of the helicopters rotation on the tail rotor thrust has been clarified. The natural damping of single-rotor helicopters along the course of rotation has been improved.
- The effect of engine load on the specified angular velocities for the helicopter autopilot when using mouse aim has been added. Autopilot now takes into account how loaded the engine and the propeller group is and controls the helicopter more precisely by yawing at high overall propeller pitch.
- Potez 630 — The operation of the propeller group and powerplant has been changed. Fixed pitch propellers have been replaced by hydraulically adjustable propellers. WEP mode has been added for the engines. "Engine injection" modification has been added.
- Potez 631 — A bug which caused the engine to be underpowered in wartime emergency power mode (WEP) has been fixed.
- Ki-21 (all modifications) — Flight model has been updated. Propeller performance updated. Fins and wings polars have been recalculated and updated. Centre of gravity has been recalculated depending on load and amount of remaining fuel. A bug which caused inaccurate aileron operations has been fixed.
- Il-2-M Type 3 / Avenger / Ns-37 — Flight model has been updated. Propeller performance updated. Fins and wings polars have been recalculated and updated. Centre of gravity has been recalculated depending on load and amount of remaining fuel.
- D3A1 — Flight model has been updated. Propeller performance updated. Fins and wings polars have been recalculated and updated. Centre of gravity has been recalculated depending on load and amount of remaining fuel. Balancing and controllability when deploying the air brake has been fixed. The operation of the automatic cooling system has been corrected.
- M.B.175T — Air brake has been added. Balancing when deploying the air brake has been fixed.
- P-51H-5NA — Compressor stage adjustments have been changed to a fully automatic system according to the technical description of the aircraft.
- Ki-27 — Fuel weight has been reduced due to removal of suspended fuel tanks.
- Il-4, DB-3 — Flight model has been updated. Propeller performance updated. Fins and wings polars have been recalculated and updated. Centre of gravity has been recalculated depending on load and amount of remaining fuel. Balancing and controllability have been improved (on all types of control).
- Mi-4 — The direction of the main rotors rotation has been fixed.
- First-order ammo racks with around 10-20 shots per cannon have been added for large caliber artillery ships. Rate of fire when using first-order ammo racks have been set to the maximum theoretically possible. The rate of fire when using shells from the ammunition stores has remained the same. So vessels which can use first-order ammo racks can shoot several times (7-10%) faster than its standard fire rate. Fires and detonations of the first-order ammo rack will not be fatal for the ship and can cause damage only on the surrounding modules and cause damage to the crew placed within them.
- For ships with separated ammunition stores, they have been divided into stores for shells and stores for loading. Fires within the loading stores is not fatal for the ship and can lead to the loss of some or all ammunition in the store and also to damages of the surrounding modules.
- The mechanics of ammunition supply elevators have been added. A damaged elevator can lead to a reduction of the reload speed to the connected cannon battery of between 8-10%. A destroyed elevator can lead a reduction of the reload speed to the connected cannon battery of 20%. One cannon or turret can be operated by several elevators - in the event of maximum damage or destruction for all elevators of this cannon, the reduction will not exceed 10% and 20% respectively.
- The effect of smoke funnel damage on the ship's speed loss has been halved.
- Repair speed of torpedoes placed in torpedo tubes has been increased.
Tactical technical characteristics, physics and damage model
- All ships — The firing range of AI has been corrected. The information about the arming range and launch radius has been added to the stat card for shells with radio fuse.
- All torpedoes have now own damage model. You can now destroy the incoming torpedo by the direct shot from the shell or by the closed explosion for example from the depth bomb.
- Battle (D14), Vosper 2nd series, Haida (G63) — Armour protection of the on-board installations has been fixed.
- Pr.159 — Magazines, bridges and radio rooms have been changed.
- Pr.1124 (1945), MBK-161 (1944), Pr. 1204 Late — Armour protection of the main calibre turrets has been changed.
- MBK pr. 186 — Armour of the cannon mantlets has been fixed. Armour of the T-34 tank turrets has been fixed.
- Higgins 78 ft PT-200 — "Anti-Air Armament Targeting" modification has been added.
- Pr.191, Pr.191М — Armour of the main calibre cannon mantlet has been fixed.
- Battle (D14) — The torpedo sight on the aft torpedo launcher has been fixed.
- HMNZS Leander — Shell dispersion of the main calibre cannons has been fixed.
- Class Isles (T-285) — The class of the ship has been changed to "Minelayer"
- Type М 1943 — The class of the ship has been changed to "Gunboat".
- SGB (S304) — The onboard crew has been changed from 16 to 34. Description of the machine guns has been fixed.
- Pr. 206М — Tactical technical characteristics of the torpedo have been fixed.
- Vosper 1st series / Vosper 2nd series — Ammunition load has been made divided into the amount of the magazines.
- Fairmile D (617) — Ships armour has been changed.
- Elco 80 ft PT-565 — The active guidance area for the rear cannon has been increased.
- Pr.1124 (all modifications) — Armour protection of the main calibre turrets and conning room has been fixed.
- MBK-161 (all modifications) — Armour protection of the main calibre turrets has been fixed.
- Koln - The long fuel tanks placed along each side have divided into shorter ones.
- Type 1939 (T22) — Minimum allowed vertical guidance angle(elevation) for 20 mm automatic cannons on the upper tier of the bow hull has been increased.
Visual changes and ship models
- Haida (G63) — Differences in the X-Ray view and visual model of the 20 mm cannons has been fixed.
- Nurnberg — Correct rendering of the ship over large distances has been fixed.
- Class N (G25) — Displayed X-Ray view has been fixed.
- MBK pr. 186 (MK 85) — A bug with lack of the main calibre turret in X-Ray view has been fixed.
- Nurnberg — The blackout behind the glass window has been added.
- PGH-2 — Machine guns setup has been added.
- Fairmile D (617) — The display of depth charges in X-Ray view has been fixed.
- Type 1924 Jaguar — The visual bugs in the main calibre turrets have been fixed.
- Type 1939 (T22) — The guidance angles of the cannons have been fixed.
Economy and research
- M60A1 Ariete - Stabilizator has been removed. BR for all game modes has been changed from 8.3 to 7.7.
- Costs for shells with a calibre of 57 mm or higher have been changed (mostly reduced). For cruiser calibres, ammunition costs have been reduced. For example the armour-piercing shell of the Kirov now costs 10 SL instead of 70 SL earlier. Semi-armour-piercing shell of the Leader now costs 9 SL instead of 50 SL earlier. Armour-piercing shell of the Brooklyn now costs 10 SL instead of 20 SL earlier.
- BR of the following destroyers has been changed:
- Sumner (DD-692) from 4.3 to 4.7.
- Somers (DD-381) from 4.3 to 4.7.
- Tashkent (leader) from 4.3 to 4.7.
- Possibility to create custom user camouflage for ships has been added.
- The visibility in the research tree of event vehicles which are available for purchase on the market has been added on the PC version of the game (not available for the consoles).
- The displayed warning regarding the impossibility of retracting landing gear when using suspended boosters has been fixed.
- New game mode "World War" has been launched as OBT. In this game mode players can participate in the reconstruction of famous historical battles. In the first season "Recon under Fire" which will last until the 10th of June you will be able to participate in the "Battle of Vitebsk", Operation "Nordwind", "Battle for Caen" and "Second Battle of El Alamein".
- The ability to hit ATGMs whilst in flight as well as moving torpedoes, bombs and un-guided aircraft missiles with a direct hit from weaponry, shells as well as with the effects of explosions (shockwave and fragments in the air and water) has been added. Bombs with delayed fuse mode enabled already dropped of surfaces (ground) are also subject to all these factors.
- The algorithm for anti-aircraft missile guidance has been reworked. Now, when the missile is aimed at a target, the control system will keep the missile on the line of sight itself. The target locking accuracy depends on the angular velocity of the target, the distance to it (course parameter) and the maneuverability of the missile. There is no need to manually pre-aim by moving the line of sight in front of targets that have a low angular velocity.
- New types of sensors - passive optical systems, have been added. Such types of sensors will not be detected by radar warning system indications and can detect and track targets covertly. These systems have been implemented on the Stormer HVM - ADAD (Air Defence Alerting Devices) and Bradley ADATS (Air Defense Anti-Tank System). Passive detecting systems can only provide direction for the detected target. The measured range to the target it must be taken into account.
- Possibility of launching the AGM-114B missile in LOAL (Lock-on After Launch) mode has been added. To operate in this mode the player needs to turn on the target pointer and point it towards the target and launch the missile. The initial point on the surface of where the sights are aimed at will be selected as the coordinates for the inertial guidance system of the missile. After the launch, the target designation can be switched off for the duration of the missile's flight and on just before it hits the target.
- The mechanics of air and ground-based radars have been reworked. The following features have been added:
- Target tracking errors have been added. For example: surface-to-air missiles of Tunguska have a maximum range of 8 km. In real life at this distance its tracking radar has a tracking error over two times greater than the radius of the missile proximity fuse and kill radius as well. The only way to increase hit probability is to use the optical sight.
- "Multipath" effect has been added. Radar signal that is reflected from the target and re-reflected from the surface and appears to come from underground is indistinguishable from the signal of the target. The effect occurs when a target flies at altitudes less than 100 m (and will increase as flight altitudes decrease) which will lead to errors when measuring elevation angles - the tracking radar is looking below the target. In this case it is also recommended to switch to optical sight tracking.
- Ground clutter has been added. Early fighter radar stations were not able to detect targets because of strong ground reflections. This effect depends heavily on the altitude of the fighter aircraft and the elevation of the radar beam. At low altitudes, the radar stations were blind. The targets under the fighter were poorly detected, or not detected at all.
- Respawn costs (Spawn points) for ground vehicles of BR 8.0 and higher have been changed:
- Helicopters without ATGMs have been reduced by 15-20%.
- Helicopters with ATGMs have been reduced by 15-20%
- For aircraft above BR 8.0, spawn costs have been reduced to the same values as aircraft of BRs lower than 8.0.
- For all aircraft and helicopters, the costs of spawning is now linked to the BR of the vehicle (same as onBRs lower than 8.0).
- Respawn costs in ground battles RB for the following vehicles have been changed:
- Flakpanzer I: reduced by 2 times.
- OTOMATIC: increased by 2 times.
- M3 Bradley: reduced by 25%.
- The possibility to choose air respawn point for helicopters has been switched off in ground RB.
- A vessel’s ability to escape from a shoal in naval battles has been improved.
- The appearance of clouds for the graphic settings "max" and "movie" has been improved.
- Preparation works for the transition to the new sound engine (project which already has sound events that have been made and prepared; sound databases which contains sound resources for the game has been created; support of new api for the new sound engine has been added; resources for all vehicles and weapons have been reworked for the support of the new sound engine).
- Mechanics of simultaneous support of the old and new sound engines has been created. New sound engine will be switched on shortly after the release of update 1.89 and at different times for different platforms.
- Gamepad vibration has been improved (for PC and for consoles). Now vibration works on all vehicle control types (was previously only on aircraft) and there are additional vibration settings in the gamepad tab in the game settings (Options → Main parameters → Gamepad settings).
- Romanian language has been added.
Smaller updates that came afterwards
- F-86K (France)
- Price in SL 550,000 → 990,000
- RP 170,000 → 380,000
- Crew training costs in SL 160,000 → 280,000
- Expert SL 550,000 → 990,000
- Ace GE 2,000 → 2,200
- Hunter F.6
- Price in SL 1,030,000 → 1,010,000
- RP 400,000 → 390,000
- Crew training costs in SL 300,000 → 290,000
- Expert SL 1,030,000 → 1,010,000
- Ace GE 3,000 → 2,600
- Super Mystere B2:
- Price in SL 790,000 → 990,000
- RP 200,000 → 380,000
- Crew training costs in SL 230,000 → 280,000
- Expert SL 790,000 → 990,000
- Ace GE 1,800 → 2,200
- FlaRakPz 1, ADATS, Roland 1, Leclerc, Ariete, Type 16
- Price in SL 690,000 → 1,020,000
- RP 250,000 → 390,000
- Crew training costs in SL 200,000 → 290,000
- Expert SL 690,000 → 1,020,000
Changes also affected the costs of modifications.
- A bug which caused the "Research" and "Boost Research" buttons not to work for some players in the research menu has been fixed.
- A bug which would cause the globe in “World War” to display graphical artifacts has been fixed.
- A bug where the sight wasn’t working on Gazelle helicopters has been fixed.
- A bug where the cannon was angled up in the highest possible position in the naval battles has been fixed.
- The Type 44 No.2 450 mm torpedo has been replaced with the Type 2 450 mm torpedo. “Torpedo mode” modifications have been removed, the experience and currency for the researched modification will be returned to the players. The changes affected the following boats:
- Type T-14
- Type T-14 (Mod. 01)
- Type T-38
- Type 93 610 mm torpedo has been replaced with Type 90 610 mm torpedo. The “Torpedo mode” modification has been added.The changes affected the following destroyers:
- IJN Fubuki
- IJN Mutsuki
- AB-Tei Serial - Machine guns have been transferred to auxiliary weapons group (alt + 2).
- PG 02 - The crew has been redistributed within the superstructure of the ship.
- Chikugo - A bug when the ship gets stuck on the ground (run aground) has been fixed.
- A bug where in battles on certain configurations, a short-term performance degradation could be observed has been fixed.
Various economy related bugs, which caused Silver Lion and Research Point costs for new vehicles from update 1.89 “Imperial Navy” to be incorrect, have been fixed.
- Type 11
- Price in SL: 100,000 → 250,000
- RP cost: 26,000 → 75,000
- Crew training costs in SL: 29,000 → 72,000
- Expert cost in SL: 100,000 → 250,000
- Ace cost in GE: 500 → 940
- RP multiplier: 1.42 → 1.66
- Price in SL: 140,000 → 610,000
- RP cost: 36,000 → 220,000
- Crew training costs in SL: 39,000 → 180,000
- Expert cost in SL: 140,000 → 610,000
- Ace cost in GE: 590 → 1500
- Repair costs in AB/RB in SL: 1,130/1,650 → 3,280/5,090
- RP multiplier: 1.48 → 1.90
- IJN Yugumo
- Price in SL: 190,000 → 230,000
- RP cost: 50,000 → 61,000
- Crew training costs in SL: 55,000 → 65,000
- Expert cost in SL: 190,000 → 230,000
- Ace cost in GE: 700 → 820
- Repair costs in AB/RB in SL: 1,450/1,970 → 2,080/2,810
- RP multiplier: 1.54 → 1.60
- IJN Akizuki
- Price in SL: 230,000 → 250,000
- RP cost: 61,000 → 75,000
- Crew training costs in SL: 65,000 → 72,000
- Expert cost in SL: 230,000 → 250,000
- Ace cost in GE: 820 → 940
- Repair costs in AB/RB in SL: 2,150/2,800 → 2,920/3,860
- RP multiplier 1.60 → 1.66
- Me 264 – A bug that caused unstable engine operation at altitudes above 6,000 metres has been fixed.
- La-9 — The operation of the automatic cooling system has been corrected. Now the automated operation keeps the radiator flaps in the closed position for longer in WEP mode.
- T-51b — Guidance limits for the triple aft unit have been amended.
- AB-Tei Serial — The vehicle’s speed-gaining dynamics have been amended.
- AB-Tei Pioneer — The vehicle’s speed-gaining dynamics have been amended.
- The reload time of 13.2 mm machine guns has been changed from 2.5 to 2.0 seconds.
- Post drop bomb detonation caused by nearby aircraft or helicopter explosions has been fixed.
- The mass of the explosive substance in the HEFI-T shell for the HC-45 cannon has been corrected.
- A bug where on systems based on Linux there were some short lags in battle has been fixed.
- A bug where sound of searching for the target with heat seeking continues after the players vehicle has been destroyed or exited has been fixed.
- A bug experienced by some players, where there was a lag when switching between daily tasks, has been fixed.
- Sea Hawk (all modifications) — RP-3 AP Mk.I missiles have been removed as a modification. Compensation for those who had purchased this modification will be provided.
- The view mode for the AN/APS-21 radar station, which will be used on the F3D, Javelin and T-2, has been improved in accordance with historical values. Now, when flying at low altitudes, it is possible to detect targets operating at fighter levels and above.
- A bug while using the keyboard for the in-game chat system in Naval Battles caused vessels to react to text has been fixed.
- US 40 mm Bofors cannons have been replaced by British models on the following vessels:
- Class Dark (both boats)
- Class Brave
- Battle (D14)
- IJN Mutsuki - The maximum amount of torpedoes has been changed from 10 to 12.
- The maximum amount of ammunition for the 2pdr QF Mk.IIc autocannon on the Fairmile C and Fairmile C (332) boats have been fixed.
- HE shell icons, which displayed incorrect armour piercing values, have been fixed.
- The type and weight of explosive mass and initial speed for Japanese 100-203 mm shells have been fixed.
- Shell related errors have been fixed for the following ships:
- IJN Kuma - 140 mm type 2 SAP semi-armour piercing shell has been added for research.
- IJN Agano - 152 mm Type 4 SAP shell has been fixed. 152 mm Type 4 HE researchable shell with base fuse has been removed. 152 mm type 4 SAP semi-armour piercing shell has been added instead.
- Research points and in currency for removed modifications have been returned to those who purchased them.
- The type and weight of the explosive mass for the Japanese 610 mm Type 93 torpedo have been fixed.
- The name of the 76 mm OTO-Melara autocannon on the German Type 143 (Albatros) boat has been fixed, and the time it takes for the cannon to overheat has been increased.
- Ya-5M - The order, usage display, and reloading of rockets have been fixed.
- Pr.1204 Late - The name of the 76 mm D-56 cannon has been changed to the D-56TS cannon. Cannon stabiliser has been added.
- A bug with the “black” ammunition main calibre cellars on cruisers and destroyers has been fixed. If the main calibre ammunition cellar is destroyed, it will now explode.
- The damage models of cruisers and destroyers have been refined:
- Overestimated bulkhead and deck thicknesses have been fixed;
- Side thicknesses have been increased on many destroyers up to 23 mm, which no longer allows many of the 88-127 mm shells to penetrate the ship enough to explode.
- Several ship modules such as pumps, fuel tanks, cisterns, transmission shafts, torpedo launchers and depth bomb launchers will no longer easily stop medium to large calibre armour-piercing shells. Now, with enough power, these shells will be able to punch through them.
- Transmission shafts, propellers and rudder feathers are now less susceptible to damage from shrapnel and explosions. Direct hits to these modules are guaranteed to damage or disable them.
- Fuel cisterns are now able to better absorb splinters, while allowing the armour-piercing shells to penetrate them completely if the shell has enough power to pass through the cistern.
- On ships with coal-powered boilers (Class Isles, Class Flower, SGB (S304)) their coal pits will now better absorb kinetic damage. It will be more difficult for armour-piercing shells to pass through them completely, but it may give off a lot of secondary fragments.
- M36B1, AUBL/74 - First-order ammunition rack mechanics have been added.
- Merkava Mk.1 - A bug making turning/steering utilizing the neutral gear has been fixed. Sighting multiplicity up to x8 has been fixed. Engine power has been changed from 693 to 900 horsepower. Source: Merkava - A History of Israel’s Main Battle Tank, Marsh Gelbart, Tankograd Publishing // Israel Defense Ministry website //
- Challenger Mk.3, Challenger Mk.2, Challenger 2 - A bug making turning/steering utilizing the neutral gear has been fixed.
- Tetrarch Mk.I, Matilda Mk.II, A13 Mk.I, A13 Mk.I (3rd RTR), A13 Mk.II, A13 Mk.II 1939, Churchill Mk.I, Crusader Mk.II, Daimler AC Mk.II, Valentine Mk.I - HE Mk 1 AP/T (792 m/sec) shell and armour-piercing Shot Mk.1 APHV/T (853 m/sec) have been added to the available ammunition types. Initial speed of the Shot Mk.1 AP/T has been changed from 853 to 792 m/sec. Initial speed of the Shot Mk.1 APCBC/T has been changed from 853 to 792 m/sec. Sources: Armour Penetration Data, Canadian Army Microfilms, Canadian Military Headquarters, London, 1943 // Perforation Performances, Canadian Army Microfilms, Canadian Military Headquarters, London, 1943 // Valentine IV and V, Service Introduction Book, Vickers-Armstrong Limited, February 1942 // Regulations for Army Ordnance Service Volume 4 - Ammunition, Pamphlet No.8 Q.F Fixed Ammunition, The War Office, 29th August 1956 // Shot Tests, Canadian Army Microfilms, Canadian Military Headquarters, London
- Т-80U - Protection indication of dynamic protection of modules against HE shells in the Armor Viewer has been fixed. Earlier, the modules were not able to provide and display the declared 400 mm protection.
- Challenger Mk.3, Centauro ROMOR, Centurion Mk.5 AVRE - Protection indication of dynamic protection of modules against HE shells in the Armor Viewer has been fixed. Earlier, the modules were not able to provide and display the declared 300 mm protection.
- M3 Bradley - Amount of ammunition for the 25 mm automatic cannon has been changed from 900 to 1500 shots. Source: Fighting Vehicle Cavalry M3, TM -9-2350-252-10-2.
- OTOMATIC - The amount of the respawns in SB mode has been changed to two.
- A33 Excelsior - Engine power has been changed from 600 to 628 horsepower. Source: RAC Tank Museum (1952). A33 Historical and Technical Summary
- Pz.Sfl.Ic (earlier Pz.II Ausf H) - Model name has been corrected. Source: Der Panzer-Kampfwagen I und II und ihre Abarten: Einschließlich der Panzerentwicklungen der Reichswehr // Panzer Tracts No.7-1 Panzerjaeger (3.7 cm Tak to Pz.Sfl.Ic): Development and Employment from 1927 to 1941 // Kampfgruppe Chill, schwere Heeres Panzerjäger Abteilung 559 and the German Recovery in the Autumn of 1944
- T-72A - Sighting multiplicity has been changed from 3,1-8x to 8x. Source: Танк Т-72А. Техническое Описание и Инструкция по Эксплуатации, 1986.
- StuG III Ausf F, StuG III Ausf G, StuH 42G - historical fixed sights (5x) have been added.
- Jagdpanzer 38t, Jagdpanzer IV, Panzer IV/70 (V), Panzer IV/70 (A), Ferdinand - variable sights (5x-9.2x) have been changed to fixed (5x) sights. Source: Bedienungs- und Schießanleitung für den Panzerjäger IV und den 38t mit der 7,5 cm Pak 39
- Jagdpanther, Bfw.Jagdpanther - variable sights (6.7x-10.1x) have been changed to fixed sights (10x). Source: Winkezielfernrohre WZF 1/... und WZF 2/... , D 2082 bzw. D (Luft) T 1467 // Militärfahrzeuge, Bd.9, Der Panzerkampfwagen Panther und seine Abarten
- Jagdtiger, Maus, E100 - the multiplicity of the sight is fixed to the fixed multiplicity of 10x. Source: Winkezielfernrohre WZF 1 / ... und WZF 2 / ..., D 2082 // Michael Fröhlich, "Schwere Panzer der Wehrmacht".
- ZSU-23-4 - added a sight with a historical variable of 2x-6x. Source: Device and operation of self-propelled anti-aircraft installation ZSU-23-4 "Shilka" // Tutorial for a military school: Sighting device and commander guidance device ZSU-23-4 /
- 75/18 M41 - SAU mass reduced from 15.7 to 13.1 tons. Source: FIAT-Ansaldo Carro Armato tipo M14 / 41, Carro Comando per Semovente da 75/18, Carro Semovente da 75/18.
- IS-2 (1944) - a bug was fixed due to which external fuel tanks were present in the Damage Model, which could explode during shelling.
- 120mm M829 - initial speed reduced from 1679 to 1670 m / s. Source: Firing Tables 120-D-2 "Cannon, 120mm Gun, M256 on Tank, Combat, Full Tracked, 120 Gun M1A1".
- .50 M2HB (45-inch barrel) - the initial speed indicators for the following bullets were clarified, m / s:
- M20 API-T: 887 → 929
- M8 API: 887 → 929
- M2 AP: 856 → 896
- Sources: FM 23-65 Browning Machine Gun. Caliber .50 HB, M2 // TM 9-1907 Ballistic Data Performance Ammunition, Department of the Army, July 1948
- .50 M85 - rate of fire increased from 575 to 625 v / min. Source: TM 9-1005-231-10 Operators Manual, Machine Gun, Caliber .50, Fixed, M85.
- Mission points, which players receive for active actions in Combined Battles while flying aircraft now correspond to the earnings whilst playing ground or fleet vehicles depending on the selected game mode.
- The ability to exchange World War mode prize coupons for coupons of the previous place has been added.
- A bug where Research Points were not accrued during a battle if the vehicle a player had a difference of 6 ranks, has been fixed.
- A bug on the Map [Encounter] “Fuego islands” to not end after the mission task “delete enemy fleet on the capture point” was completed has been fixed.
- A bug where the visual effect of hot air visually replaced the exhaust fire from the ATGM nozzle has been fixed.
- Previously overestimated sensitivity and fuse delay values for naval armour piercing and semi-armour piercing shells have been rectified.
- An additional “Imperial Navy” tab in the workshop, used for exchanging items for the Imperial Navy trophy, has been added for console players.
- Over estimation of time required to pump water from flooded areas has been fixed.
- Excessive spread of the 15 cm/50 shells on the Type 41 cannon has been fixed.
- Understated sensitivity and fuse delay on the 152 mm semi-armour piercing Type 4 shell and its fragmentation diagram have been corrected. This incorrectly made the shell more effective than previously.
- A bug where guided air-to-air missiles could twitch and split apart when using the missile camera view has been fixed.
- A bug where objects of the modular airfields in “Enduring confrontation” missions appeared partially underground has been fixed.
- A bug where the Type 95 Ro-Go had an extra gun reload indicator has been fixed.
- A bug when an aircraft respawn could occur inside a cliff in the location “Vietnam” by flying out in the air event has been fixed.
- A bug which caused a decrease in performance when placing an armor-piercing reticle cross on some tanks has been fixed.
- A bug where a tremble in the sight on the XM-1 could be experienced when the suspension was set at maximum position has been fixed.
- A bug where the “first person view” in the replays of SB battles has been displayed in 3rd person view instead has been fixed. The bug appeared after switching between players.
- The spread of damaging elements in air-to-air missiles has been adjusted for more accuracy.
- A bug where activating mouse view prevented control of the aircraft from the keyboard has been fixed. The problem was repeated when using relative control.
- AMX M4, AMX-50 - Several bugs in the vehicle armour have been fixed. Missing armour details have been added.
- A bug with “blacking” of the ammunition module without subsequent explosion of the vehicle has been fixed for the following vehicles (click to check the list).
- Critical damage
- The damage is now considered critical only when it directly affects flight characteristics, not when merely dealing damage to certain portions of an aircraft. This makes scoring damaging effects more adequate, since similar impairments work differently for different aircraft: some become uncontrollable, while others are still able to fly.
- One target may receive several critical hits from different players. Now every shooter is able to score his/her own critical hits each time.
- Critical damage still has its effect period, this period is now 90 seconds. During this period, each similar hit won’t count as an additional critical. When this period expires, you are able to re-inflict critical damage to the same target.
- Critical damage may also have delayed effect. For example, a disabled radiator could cause an engine to overheat and fail or may be followed by a fire destroying multiple parts of an aircraft. In this case, the scoring of critical damage occurs immediately after these damaging effects occur on the target aircraft. Such critical damage has no effect period and is considered active at all times.
- You’ll get an on-screen notification each time critical or serious damage is dealt.
- Critical damage notifications appear only when critical damage is dealt.
- Serious damage
- Serious damage is damage to certain parts and modules of an aircraft that does not directly affect its flight characteristics and controls, but is close to inflicting Critical damage.
- Serious damage is less than Critical, but may always lead up to Critical.
- Serious damage has an effect period and is active for 15 seconds in able to allow a player to score a kill, or 30/60/80 seconds (AB/RB/SB) to score a kill assist.
- Unlike Critical damage, Serious damage is removed from the target when the timer expires, although it can be ‘refreshed’ on a target by scoring more hits.
- Simple damage
- Simple damage is any damage that is not Critical or Serious.
- Active for 15 seconds, then it is removed from the target.
- Target destruction
- Target destruction is scored immediately when lethal damage is done to any target (i.e. pilot knock out, destruction of a main support inside the wing, tail cut, or a fuel explosion inside the aircraft)
- If a target crashes, the following scoring scenarios are implemented;
- When a targets damage affect period refreshes (after 90 seconds) Critical damage and target destruction score goes to the pilot who inflicted the heaviest supplemental damage, not the last one;
- Without new Critical damage occurring, the score goes to the last pilot which inflicted Serious or Simple damage in the last 15 seconds before the crash (as it was previously in the game);
- Without any additional Critical, Serious or Simple damage, but Critical Damage was inflicted previously. The score goes to the one who inflicted the heaviest Critical damage before the damage effect timer expired.
- Target destruction does not score if a target aircraft successfully lands on an airfield and is able to repair.
- Kill assist
- Kill assist scores occur when any pilot inflicts new Critical (less than 90 seconds) or Serious (30/60/80 for AB/RB/SB) damage before the targets destruction.
- Simple damage will not score a Kill Assist.
- Example 1
- You and your teammate are shooting together at an enemy aircraft, dealing several Critical hits. Your target crashes within 90 seconds. The “frag” score goes to the one who inflicted the heavier Critical damage. The same situation will occur if the timer expires, and none of the other players managed to deal any decent damage to the target.
- Example 2 (same rule as before)
- You have given critical damage to the enemy aircraft after which it was able to continue the battle and after 90 seconds, got hits from an ally and then immediately crashed. In this case destruction will be counted for your team mate because of your Critical Damage has lost priority.
- Example 3
- You have given critical damage to an enemy aircraft and it crashes after 90 seconds. In this case you will still get the kill counted for you if the hits of other players does not lead to the destruction of the aircraft.
- Squadron window design has been updated.
- Possibility of choosing favourite medals which will be shown in the squadron window has been added. The list of favourite medals can be changed by the squadron commander or his deputy in the medal window. The maximum number of selected medals is 6.
- A bug relating to ground battles, where there would be a delay when the colour of the armour-piercing reticle cross would change, has been fixed.
- A bug which would occur after flying the Wyvern S.4, where other single-engined aircraft would have no thrust or propeller rotation after spawning in them, has been fixed.
- Client crash caused when trying to watching any server replay if there is no authentication with the client at that time has been fixed.
- A bug where on aircraft with fixed landing gear in RB and SB there was a constant vibration on the controller has been fixed.
- A bug where in battles at BRs between 9.0 and 10 the limitation for the number of players with a BR of 10 for 25% (4 players max) of the maximum number of players in the team not working has been fixed.
- Changes in the “Squadrons” window
- The "Squadrons" tab has been renamed to "Squadrons Leaderboards".
- "Squadron activity" has been removed from the squadron battles leaderboards.
- A new "Squadrons search" tab, where brief information regarding each squadron will be displayed such as activity, the amount of members, ratings in squadron battles (AB/RB) and their motto, has been added. Additionally, extensive filters, which allow you to find squadrons you can instantly join, are now available for use.
- PG 02 - crew has been redistributed in the superstructure which makes the boat more vulnerable to guns and MGs.
- Battle ratings for aircraft, ground vehicles and the fleet have been changed (open table sheet).
- A bug where in some rare cases after colliding with the enemy, the player has been awarded "Help in destruction" has been fixed.
- A bug where in arbitre (spectator) mode the ground vehicle sight twitched strongly has been fixed.
- A bug in arbitre (spectator) mode where tracking an aircraft that crashed the camera began to twitch has been fixed.
- A bug, where destroying aircraft with turboprop engines would result in a brief frame-rate/performance drop, has been fixed.
Additional BR changes:
- Javelin F.(A.W.) Mk.9 - AB/RB: 9.0 → 8.7;
- M.D.452 IIA - AB/RB: 9.0 → 8.7;
- M.D.452 IIC - AB/RB: 9.0 → 8.7;
- G.91 YS - AB/RB 9.3 → 9.7;
- Hunter F.6 - AB 9.7 → 10.0.
Do 335 A-0 — The researchable modification for the wing mounted cannons has been removed. To use them you no longer need to open a modification, it will be available immediately. Compensation for this modification will be credited.
The Japanese Naval Forces CBT is ended:
- The Japanese fleet is now available to research for all players.
- The Japanese fleet is now available to select for all new players.
- An Initial premium Type T-14 (Type 96) boat has been added.
- The current bug where in some rare cases shells would pass through vehicles without interacting with them has been fixed.
Planned changes are now implemented:
The "The Flying Dutchman" battle task will now refer to aircraft as the "Flying boat" type (e.g. PBM-3 "Mariner")
- A bug, where in naval battles shells with radio fuse were armed in the air near models of destroyed aircraft that are in the water or on the ground, has been fixed.
- A bug where the propeller on the nose of the Me 163B was blurred in the hanger has been fixed (source).
- A bug where control settings were not working when assigning to the mouse wheel button has been fixed.
- A bug where in some cases the turret of a tank began to bounce when moving the gun barrel inside an object on the map or another vehicle has been fixed.
- A bug where when using input range, the reticule shifted horizontally has been fixed.
- A bug with invisible islands and other assets in the location Vietnam has been fixed. Respawn points have been reworked to reduce the possibility of shooting directly into spawn points from distance.
- A bug where the incorrect maximum repair time for some ground and naval vehicles was displayed in the crew skills tab has been fixed.
- Server Update
- A bug where it wasn’t possible to purchase shells of additional calibres on some ships (USS Trenton, USS Raleigh, USS Brooklyn, Nurnberg) has been fixed.
- A marker which indicates/leads where torpedos will strike/land has been added to the aircraft torpedo sight in aircraft AB.
- Respawn points for the fleet in the mission “La Manche” have been changed.
- A bug where “Proximity Sensitivity” in the view settings affected joystick response in a battle has been fixed. Now, when using a joystick, the sensitivity of the roll, pitch or yaw will not be changed when zooming in.
- SKR Pr.159, SKR Pr.35:
- Low fire rate (reload) of the main calibre cannons after completion of first order ammo racks has been fixed.
- Time when switching ammunition types has been changed from 15 to 3 seconds.
- Time to overheat on the main calibre cannons has been increased.
- “Spread” of the shells fired from an overheated barrel has been increased.
- M42 - The armour thickness of the hull bottom has been changed from 32 to 12.7 mm.
- The elevation speeds of cannons for the following tanks has been changed:
- A bug with the operation of stabilisers when deactivated in AB mode, where guidance speeds for the following tanks would increase, has been fixed:
Changes in aircraft battles:
- Serious damage will now be counted when:
- A vehicle receives 50% of damage relative to the total destruction of the vehicle.
- Destroying any part of the vehicle.
- Given damage leads to a leakage of oil, water or fuel.
- Now an enemy that exits his vehicle will be counted as shot down and the kill will be credited to the closest enemy within a 5 km radius. This will occur under the condition that there is no active damage on the vehicle that will count as a kill for another player. It has been designed to deal with situations where the player leaves the aircraft to avoid the possibility of an enemy getting the kill, for example during a pursuit.
- Updated choose research popup for squadron vehicles. Now it shows only unresearched squadron vehicles.
- Fixed: after bailing (J) out whilst on the airfield, a frag will no longer score to the nearest enemy player.
- For console users in the Workshop, the ability to exchange vehicles with Trophy “Vehicles” III has been added.
- A bug where the "Benchmark" button in the main menu was not displayed has been fixed.
- A bug where a road wheel could pass through the tracks on some ground vehicles when ground clearance reduced has been fixed.
- A bug where the enemy marker feature would mark the target at the side of the view and not in the crosshair when increasing the range of the sight has been fixed.
- The possibility of turning whilst "coasting" in neutral gear during movement has been corrected and added to wheeled vehicles.
- A bug where on some vehicles when using sight zoom view the vignette effect was not displaying (the dark tube effect at the edges) has been fixed.
- Fixed bug causing some of the Crew skills not to work properly
- A bug related to the Fast Attack Craft Typ-Klasse 143 (Albatros) where artifacts would visually block it while in the hangar and in battle, has been fixed.
- Sight shaking, which was caused by changing the position of the suspension, has been fixed.
- A bug where, on the multiple monitor system, the interface elements were incorrectly placed, has been fixed.
- A bug in test flights, where a selected ammunition belt wouldn't be applied if all modifications of the vehicle had been researched, has been fixed.
- A bug occurring with aircraft on the deck of an aircraft carrier, where their hook wouldn't display during replays, has been fixed.
- A bug where the reload animation on ships would sometimes display incorrectly has been fixed.
- A bug where, in the viewer mode, the vertical camera rotation wasn't working, has been fixed.
- A bug relating to tanks with an automatic loader, where loading would be canceled when fighting a fire, has been fixed.
- A bug, where a ship's AI AAA would fire on air targets which were outside the cannon's vertical range, has been fixed.
- The ability to hide the mouse cursor in the spectator mode has been added.
- Radar visualization in replays has been added.
- The menu for selecting game modes has been changed.
- A bug with lack of memory (memory leak) has been fixed.
- Type 60 — Vertical aiming with the sniper sight has been fixed.
- A bug where SRAAM missiles wouldn't track targets has been fixed.
- A bug, which could cause a short performance drop in certain circumstances, has been fixed.
|Closed Beta||1.17 · 1.25|
|Open Beta||1.27 · 1.29 · 1.31 · 1.33 · 1.35 · 1.37 · 1.39 · 1.41 · 1.43 · 1.45 · 1.47 · 1.49 · 1.51 · 1.53 · 1.55 · 1.57 · 1.59 · 1.61 · 1.63|
|Release||1.65 · 1.67 · 1.69 · 1.71 · 1.73 · 1.75 · 1.77 · 1.79 · 1.81 · 1.83 · 1.85 · 1.87 · 1.89 · 1.91 · 1.93|