Update "Fire and Ice"
Update "Fire and Ice" (changelog) was introduced on 26 October 2022. This update is notable for the introduction of the Finnish lines in the Swedish tech trees, and the addition of flamethrowers as a new type of weapon into the game.
|Though the update numbering has been dropped since Update "Starfighters", the game version is still present in-game to indicate the update as 2.21|
- 1 New vehicles
- 1.1 Aircraft
- 1.2 Ground vehicles
- 1.3 Naval fleet
- 1.4 Helicopters
- 2 New locations and missions
- 3 Enduring Confrontation
- 4 Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 5 Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 6 Flight Model changes
- 7 Naval fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- 8 Economy and research
- 9 Graphics
- 10 Sound
- 11 Other
- 12 Smaller updates that came afterwards
- 12.1 27.10.2022 (22.214.171.124)
- 12.2 27.10.2022 (126.96.36.199)
- 12.3 31.10.2022 (188.8.131.52)
- 12.4 02.11.2022 (184.108.40.206)
- 12.5 03.11.2022 (220.127.116.11)
- 12.6 09.11.2022 (18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124 - Xbox, Playstation))
- 12.7 16.11.2022 (126.96.36.199)
- 12.8 18.11.2022 (Server update)
- 12.9 23.11.2022 (188.8.131.52)
- 12.10 24.11.2022 (184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11 - Xbox, 18.104.22.168 PlayStation))
- 12.11 29.11.2022 (Server update)
- 12.12 29.11.2022 (22.214.171.124)
- 12.13 30.11.2022 (126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52 - Xbox, Playstation))
- 12.14 07.12.2022 (184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11 - Xbox))
- 12.15 09.12.2022 (18.104.22.168)
- 12.16 14.12.2022 (22.214.171.124)
- Fw 190 A-5/U14 (Premium)
- A-20G-30 (Premium)
- T-2 (early) (Store Pack)
- M1A2 SEP + TUSK modification
- T-80U (T) (Squadron vehicle)
- Finnish ground vehicle subtechtree:
- AH-64A (Greece) (Store Pack)
New locations and missions
- "Arctic" location for combined battles.
- "Rocky Canyon" location for aircraft battles.
- All pillboxes in ground battles have been replaced with tanks.
- Standardisation of tank types by BR and armour for different matchmaking ranks and nations.
- Ground vehicles of rank VII have been added to the templates for ground battles and convoys.
- AAA around bombing bases has been moved to a system of importing units from a rank based list - now each rank will have its own air defense and not 88mm AAA from WWII era.
- The logic of bombing bases, airfields, port and sea convoy templates has been redesigned that allows the "saving" of about 100 units which should reduce the server load.
- In events where aircraft AI glitches and sends AI bombers/Attackers over the playable map area, a mechanic has been introduced that checks if the AI aircraft are in the wrong place, checks if they have completed the task, resets the AI for the selected aircraft and if the task is completed hides the aircraft by marking the task as completed and if not looks for a new target for them.
- Depending on the battle rating of the session, you'll encounter the following anti-aircraft guns:
- Rank I:
- China: GAZ-AAA (4M)
- France: Light AA Mk I
- UK: Light AA Mk I
- USSR: GAZ-AAA (4M)
- Germany: Light AA Mk I
- Italy: Light AA Mk I
- Japan: Light AA Mk I
- USA: Light AA Mk I
- Rank II:
- China: BTR-152A, GAZ-AAA (4M)
- France: Staghound AA, Light AA Mk I
- UK: Staghound AA, Light AA Mk I
- USSR: BTR-152A, GAZ-AAA (4M)
- Germany: Sd.Kfz.251/21, Light AA Mk I
- Italy: Sd.Kfz.251/21, Light AA Mk I
- Japan: M15 CGMC, Light AA Mk I
- USA: M15 CGMC, Light AA Mk I
- Rank III
- China: M19A1, BTR-152A
- France: M19A1, Staghound AA
- UK: M19A1, Staghound AA
- USSR: ZiS-43, BTR-152A
- Germany: Ostwind, Sd.Kfz.251/21
- Italy: Ostwind, Sd.Kfz.251/21
- Japan: M19A1, M15 CGMC
- USA: M19A1, M15 CGMC
- Rank IV
- China: M42, ZSD63/PG87
- France: AMX-13 DCA 40, Skink
- UK: AMX-13 DCA 40, Skink
- USSR: ZSU-37, BTZ-ZD
- Germany: Ostwind, Wirbelwind
- Italy: Ostwind, M42 Contraereo
- Japan: M42, Wirbelwind
- USA: M42, Skink
- Rank V
- China: PGZ09, M42
- France: Falcon, AMX-13 DCA 40
- UK: Falcon, AMX-13 DCA 40
- USSR: ZSU-37-2, ZSU-37
- Germany: Kugelblitz, Ostwind
- Italy: Kugelblitz, Ostwind
- Japan: Type 87, M42
- USA: Falcon, M42
- Rank VI
- China: PGZ09, M42
- France: AMX-30 DCA, AMX-13 DCA 40
- UK: ZA-35, AMX-13 DCA 40
- USSR: ZSU-37-2, M42
- Germany: Gepard I, Ostwind II
- Italy: Gepard I, Ostwind II
- Japan: Type 87, M42
- USA: ZA-35, M42
- Rank VII+
- China: PGZ09, ZSU-23-4
- France: AMX-30 DCA, SIDAM 25
- UK: ZA-35, SIDAM 25
- USSR: ZSU-37-2, ZSU-23-4
- Germany: Gepard I, SIDAM 25
- Italy: Gepard I, SIDAM 25
- Japan: Type 87, SIDAM 25
- USA: ZA-35, SIDAM 25
- Rank I:
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 14.5mm KPVT — Armour penetration calculation has been transferred to the Jacob de Marre formula.
- The coefficients of the Jacob de Marre formula for metal-cored machine gun ammunition have been refined. Penetration of 12.7 BS-41, 14.5 BS-41, 15mm H-PzGr rounds has been increased.
- BMP-2M, BMD-4, PUMA, M3A3 Bradley — Air target tracking has been added.
- VAB SANTAL - Comment for the vehicle: our players have provided extensive and useful information as a result of their analysis it was decided to further refine the model of the vehicle. The modifications will consist of changing and refining the model for launchers, aiming devices and the turret used but retaining the current chassis model. Since most of the changes are made to the appearance of the model and will not affect battle characteristics after making them, it was decided that the vehicle will be added in this update in the current form with the characteristics corresponding to the real model of the turret and fire control system. When the fixes for the vehicle will be ready they will be applied to it. Thank you for your consideration.
- Jagdpanther (all) - Designations have been clarified: Bfw.Jagdpanther -> Bfw.Jagdpanther G1, Jagdpanther -> Jagdpanther G1.
- Jagdpanther G1 - ammo capacity has been reduced from 60 to 49 rounds. Source: Jagdpanther, plan of ammunition Storage. UK Motion studies docs.
- Bfw.Jagdpanther G1 - ammo capacity has been reduced from 60 to 39 rounds. Source: Jagdpanther, plan of ammunition Storage. UK Motion studies docs //Panzer Tracts №9-3.
- Jagdpanther (all) - Engine power has been changed from 700hp to 600hp at 2,500 rpm. Source: D655/1b, Pz.Kpfw.Panther Ausf.A,D und abarten, 21.07.1944 // Panzer Tracts №9-3
Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- G.91R (all modifications) - Separate bomb drop has been added.
- Ki-67-I Ko, Ki-67-I Otsu - The 800 kg Navy Type Number 80 Model 1 bomb has been added to suspended weaponry (report).
- Su-17M4 - H-23M rocket has been removed from suspended weaponry. Source: "Самолет Су-17М4 и подготовка его к боевому применению. Стр.26"
- A-7D - Erroneous installation location and the number of the AGM-65 missiles in the weaponry menu has been fixed.
- F8E - Single LAU-32A blocks for the Zuni missiles are available without modification research. Presets with multiple blocks still require modifications. A bug causing incorrect requirements to open Zuni and AIM-9 missiles of different modifications has been fixed.
- F8U-2 - Single LAU-32A blocks for Zuni missiles are available without modification research. Presets with multiple blocks still require modifications. A bug causing incorrect requirements to open Zuni and AIM-9 missiles of different modifications has been fixed.
- Harrier Gr.7 - A bug leading to incorrect conditions for opening modifications and the ability to use BOL flare pods as well as the ability to use them with default AIM-9L missiles has been fixed..
- AH-64A (USA), AH-64D, AH-1Z, EC-665 Tiger UHT - APKWS II guided missiles with multiple warhead options have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Su-17M4 - A bug leading to the possibility of mounting the Delta-NG targeting pod has been fixed.
- Kfir C7 - Weaponry preset with 4 Shafrir-2 missiles has been added.
- F1 - Number of the carried 500 pound bombs has been increased to 12.
- Weight of some suspended artillery containers has been increased.
- Units of measurement of weight on some bombs have been standardized.
- Saar — A bug where the mass of the blocks was overestimated when attaching 6 FFAR Mighty Mouse x70 blocks has been fixed.
- AH-64D, AH Mk.1 — A bug where the AMASE block worked incorrectly has been fixed.
- AH-64A (all modifications), AH-1F - Incorrect visual display of the models of jamming systems and Flare systems when removing the corresponding modifications has been fixed.
- Canberra B (I) Mk 6 - A bug that caused the bomb bay to open when dropping bombs from the wings has been fixed (report).
- F-4F IAF - A bug that caused the BLU-27 incendiary tanks and AIM-9G (D) missiles to intersect with the missiles when they have been suspended together on the central pylon has been fixed (report)
- Jaguar GR.1, Jaguar GR.1A, Harrier GR.3 - The radar warning system has been changed from AN/APR-25 to ARI 18223.
- Harrier GR.7 - Radar warning system has been changed from AN/ALR-67(V)2 to ARI 23333/1.
- Mirage 5F - A bug that caused bombs to have attachment points on the aircraft when installing air-to-air suspended weaponry has been fixed.
- Harrier GR.7, Mirage F1CT - A bug that was caused by the researched modification "night vision device" not working from 3rd person view has been fixed.
- Phantom FG.1, Phantom FGR.2, Buccaneer S.2 - The radar warning system has been changed from AN/APR-25 to ARI 18228.
- Mi-24D, Mi-24V, Mi-24P - The ballistic calculator for bombs has been added.
- Su-17M2 - A bug that caused the camera to be in the aircraft hull when installing the "Delta-NG" suspended container has been fixed (report).
- B18B - Display of the gunner in the X-Ray view has been corrected.
- Phantom FG.1, Phantom FGR.2, Buccaneer S.2, Jaguar GR.1, Jaguar GR.1A, Harrier GR.3, Harrier GR.7 - Radar detection system name has been corrected.
- Mi-24D, Mi-24V - Ballistic calculator for offensive artillery weaponry, unguided missiles and bombs has been added.
- Harrier Gr.7 - Lack of thermal vision when disabling the modification of the pilot's NVD (night vision device) has been fixed.
- Mirage 5F — A bug that caused DEFA 552A offensive cannons not to be displayed in X-Ray view has been fixed.
- UH-1C, UH-1CXM-30 — A bug where after the dropping of an ITOW ATGM, stubs remained in the air, has been fixed.
Secondary weapon customization added to aircraft:
- Buccaneer S.1
- Buccaneer S.2
- Harrier GR.1
- Harrier GR.3
- Vautour IIA IDF/AF
- S.O.4050 Vautour IIB
- S.O.4050 Vautour IIN
- A-4E Early
- A-4E Early (M)
Flight Model changes
- J6K1 - updated flight model. Engine modes and fuel distribution between the tanks have been corrected. Polars of wings, fuselage, empennage, and propeller blades have been recalculated and corrected. Geometry of the propeller has been corrected (diameter has been increased to 3.5 m). The plane's behaviour during landing gear and high-lift device deployment has been corrected. The plane's behaviour during high angle dives has been corrected.
- Vampire (all), Hunter (all), Meteor (all), Javelin, Lightning (all), Seahawk (all), Scimitar, Swift (all), Jaguar (all), Canberra (all), B-57 (all), Sea Vixen, Buccaneer (all), Lancaster (all), Lincoln (all), Shackleton, Beaufighter (all), Beaufort, Boomerang (all), Mosquito (all), Hornet (all), Swordfish (all), Halifax, Hampden (all), Stirling (all), Whirlwind (all), Wyvern, Brigand, Sunderland (all), Wellington (all), Hudson (all), Boston, Havoc, DB-7, А-20G, Fiat CR 32, Fiat CR 42 / J11, Fiat G.50, Fiat BR20, Macchi C.200, Breda Ba.65, Breda Ba.88, Piaggio P.108B, Savoia Marchetti S.79, Savoia Marchetti S.81, Reggiane Re.2000 (all), Reggiane Re.2001 (all), Reggiane Re.2002, Cant Z 1007 Bis, Imam Ro.57 - engine fire extinguisher systems have been added.
- Rooivalk Mk.1F, Z-10, AH-1Z - Instability and loss of pitch control when travelling at high angles to the airflow has been reduced.
- A.129, T.129 - The risk of failure of engines and transmission when the main rotor speed has been exceeded. Instability and loss of pitch control when travelling at greater angles to the airflow has been reduced.
- Aviation (all aircraft) - The effect of an opened canopy and cockpit doors on drag (loss of speed) has been corrected.
- Su-7 (all modifications) - Engine rev dynamics have been improved (revs up faster).
- F-4 Phantom II (all modifications), A-10 (all modifications) — A bug that caused engines not to overheat and break down if the oil system was damaged has been fixed.
- First shot delay has been removed for WWI and interwar bluewater ships.
- Fire control system - preserving the calculated lead point. The calculated lead marker preserves when a player unselect the target and then selects the same target again. If a player selects a new target and starts rangefinding, the lead marker for a previous target is reset.
- PG 02 — Resupply time at a captured point has been reduced to 90 sec.
- USS Gearing — Armament composition has been changed for one from 1945: second torpedo launcher has been removed, four-barreled 40mm Bofors unit has been added.
- RN Gabbiano, IJN Ayanami (DD-103) — A bug that caused ships not to have torpedoes purchased by default has been fixed.
- IJN Satsuki, IJN Mutsuki, IJN Chidori - 120mm Semi AP Type 1 modification has been moved to Tier I.
- The shock wave effect from HE shells on hulls of coastal fleet vessels has been corrected. Boat hulls made of wood or steel that don't have a complex internal architecture are now more susceptible to damage from the shock wave of the medium calibre HE shells.
- USS Alaska (CB-1) — Size, location and number of main and auxiliary calibre ammunition cellars have been fixed. Position of engine rooms that previously were too high has been corrected. Elevators for 127 mm units have been added. Thicknesses of main calibre turret barbettes, upper armour deck, armour bulkheads above bow and stern traverses have been corrected.
- Mikhail Kutuzov — conning bridge has been moved behind the armour of the bow's superstructure.
- Prinz Eugen — The shape of the ship's armour belt plates in the zone of the bow turrets has been fixed.
- An extended pop-up description has been added for naval modules in xray mode in the hangar. Now, while hovering the cursor over a module, you can see the operation description of this module, its role in the damage model and interactions with other modules.
Economy and research
- The position of British battlecruisers has been corrected in the research tree. Battlecruisers have been moved to a separate branch. HMS Dreadnought moved before HMS Colossus.
- Research and purchase costs decreased:
- HMS Dreadnought
- RP 320000 => 270000
- SL 790000 => 690000
- IJN Settsu
- RP 380000 => 320000
- SL 990000 => 790000
- HMS Dreadnought
- CCVL — BR in AB has been changed from 10.0 to 9.7.
- 2S25М — BR in AB has been changed from 10.0 to 9.7
- The visual effect of aircraft crashing into the water has been updated. Its positioning has also been fixed.
- New visual effect of wheels burning from napalm has been added.
- New effect of flamethrower and surface fire from napalm has been added.
- Visual problems with incorrect positioning of fires on naval vessels when they were rotated 90 degrees to the side has been fixed.
- Sounds of explosions, hits, cannon shots of ground vehicles and air defence guns have received more dynamics and sharpness as well as punch in the low frequency range.
- The sound velocity effect now also works for the sound of aircraft engines and cannons.
- Chinese helicopters Z-9W, Z-9WA, Z-19, Z-19E, Z-10 received their own engine and propeller sounds.
- AI controlled ships will now launch torpedoes at each other and at players.
- AI controlled ships in naval battles may now explode from an ammunition detonation.
- Reconnection to the session after losing connection or a client closure has been improved.
Smaller updates that came afterwards
- ZSU-57-2 (Israel) — The crew model has been changed from Soviet to the corresponding Israeli one.
- TCM-20 — A bug that caused an incorrect display of the real crew number has been fixed. Now the vehicle crew consists of four members.
- Q-5L — A bug where the screen in the cockpit wasn't working has been fixed
- Ju 87 D-5 — A bug that led to an incorrect weight of the suspended WB 81B machine gun container has been fixed (weight is now 140 kg without ammo).
- AH-1F — A bug that caused the appearance of elements of a sighting complex to be displayed in the sight view has been fixed.
- RN Folaga — Displaying of ammo in the action panel for 37mm autocannons has been fixed. 20mm guns have been moved to the third armament group.
- IJN Fuso — Smoke screen modification has been removed. RP and game currency for its research have been returned to the accounts.
- A constant link in the research tree between vehicles added in the "Fire and Ice" update and vehicles that were introduced before will be established on November 9th instead of November 15th.
- Fixed an error that caused the BT-42 to be displayed in the Vickers Mk.E sub-tree.
- A bug has been fixed that allowed the Churchill Crocodile to tow several fuel trailers.
- AS42/47 - the rate of fire has been increased from 12 to 20 rounds per minute.
- Parameters for the default rangefinder have been adjusted; the maximum direction error has been increased from 100 to 150 metres.
- The following list of vehicles have had their "Rangefinder" modification reconsidered. Previously, stereoscopic rangefinders were notionaly divided to 'early' and 'late'. We decided to discontinue 'early' rangefinders, since they did not differ much from default rangefinders. All vehicles that previously were equipped with 'early' rangefinders will now have 'late' parameters.
- The Rangefinder's maximal distance has been increased from 2,500 to 4,000 metres. Max distance error reduced from 150 to 100 metres.
- Vehicle list: M48A1 (China), M48A1, Magach 1, Magach 6, M60, M60A1 (AOS), M60A1 RISE (P), Magach 6A, M47/105, T54E1, ASU-85, Object 268, Object 279, SU-122-54, YaG-10 (29-K), M60A1 Ariete, Leopard I, mKpz M47, M47 (Japan), M47, ST-A3, Type 61, Chieftain Mk.3, Chieftain Mk.5, Conqueror, FV4202, M103, M48A2 C, Panther II, Panther F, Tiger II (10,5 cm KwK), 8,8 cm Flak 37 Sfl., VFW.
- Q-5L — a bug has been fixed where the TS250 modification was required to unlock the HF-6 modification. The 500-3 bomb has been added. The external wing pylons added capable to mount up to 250 kg bombs. 250 kg bombs now can't be installed on the farthest underwing pylons.
- T2, T2 Early, F-1 — ammo capacity has been increased from 500 to 750 rounds.
- An issue solved with several struggles for life while repairing a naval vessel that could not be cancelled.
- An Anniversary hangar has been added.
- A bug has been fixed that caused a client crash with the test localization enabled.
- TOR M1 — description of the missile range has been added.
- An issue where vehicles got stuck on the bridge in a test drive on Win32 PC's has been solved.
- Fixed an error that caused the vehicle in the leftmost garage slot to hover in the air when switching presets or vehicles in the Anniversary hangar.
Balance adjustments to "Assault. Tank Arcade" mode
The following balance changes have been implemented to "Assault. Tank Arcade" mode:
- A team score penalty has been added for each lost vehicle. The penalty depends on the different battle ratings and locations..
- Score leech while the enemy captures the base has been reduced for some battle ratings, preliminary high ones.
- AV-8A — a bug has been fixed where the hover mode indicator remained incorrectly after switching to another flight mode.
- F-105D - a bug has been fixed that prevented the maximum payload being used.
Changes to the attack UAV spawn
This balancing change allows players to counter attack UAVs easier, without affecting a drone's efficiency. Read more.
- The number of attack UAV spawn points has been reduced from two to one.
- The spawn point is now positioned about 10 km distant from the battle area at 4 km height.
- Hugin - torpedo launch order has been changed: the left side torpedo launches first, then the right side. Torpedo reload has been fixed: by time in the AB mode, and at captured points in the RB mode.
- Folaga - 37mm Breda cannons have been changed to 40mm Bofors. HE and AP belts have been added.
- HMS Norfolk - the "Smoke screen" modification has been removed. RP and SL or GE spent for this modification will be refunded.
- JDS Harukaze (DD-101) — a bug has been fixed where mixed variants of the secondary armaments require the modification of "Depth charges" instead of "Mortar".
- The Battle Pass end date has been added to the Battle Pass reward window.
- A bug has been fixed where a control scheme might be reset on consoles.
- A bug has been fixed where the long name of the modification might be hidden behind the progress bar.
- A bug has been fixed that caused incorrect speed units in the aircraft HUD.
- Conditions of achieving the "Finnish Air Force Roundel" decal have been changed: Swedish vehicles can be used to obtain the decal, and the decal can now only used on Swedish vehicles.
09.11.2022 (126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52 - Xbox, Playstation))
- Type 62, Type 62 (USSR) — overestimated turret armour has been corrected (report).
- Falcon — overestimated durability of the turret armour against kinetic rounds, as well as lack of secondary fragments when armour is penetrated, have been fixed.
- The national symbol has been added before the names of some Finnish vehicles for easier identification.
- Jagdpanther G1 (all versions) — a bug has been fixed that caused seizing of the caterpillar treads over the front wheel.
- TKX, Type 10 - a bug with excessive 'gliding' of the tank while pivoting in neutral gear has been fixed.
- OTOMATIC - Gear ratio values have been refined to more accurately emulate the transmission operation.
- PTL-02, WMA-301 - A bug related to the fact that the 5th crew member wasn't taken into account if they were present has been fixed.
- A-4B — a bug has been fixed where the overload error was displayed on copied weapon setups.
- A-5C, Q-5A — ballistic calculator has been added.
- A-20G-30 — pilot models have been changed from US to Soviet.
- PBM-3 — a bug has been fixed where parts remained in the air when the tail detached.
- PB4Y-2, B-25J, PBJ-1J, PBJ-1H — targeting angles of the turrets have been corrected.
- Su-22M3 — a bug with the incorrect display of the GSh-23L gunpods in xray mode has been fixed.
- Karl Marx, Rosomaha, Yenot — a bug has been fixed that allowed a rear turret to fire through the superstructure.
- LCM(6) Zippo — flamethrower distance has been increased.
- Helicopter PvE and Enduring Confrontation
- A bug has been fixed that prevented respawn of destroyed bases.
- A bug has been fixed where AI bombers appeared at the map's edge and then disappeared, making it impossible to complete the task.
- Tasks appear more frequently and evenly throughout the mission.
- [PvE] Helicopter battles
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the appearance of AI strike aircraft.
- "Greece" — a bug has been fixed where players located near the A point were able to hear shots from distant ships.
- A bug has been fixed where an [Assault] Tank Arcade battle might be over beforehand, if the last player was controlling an aircraft while his ground vehicle was destroyed.
- A FPS drop has been fixed caused by joining the session and downloading additional content with the enabled option "Download additional content in hangar only". (report 1, report 2).
- Fixed the inability to control a character in the hangar when resetting control in the settings and then applying custom control settings.
- A bug has been fixed where a radio stream might be disabled during a battle with the internet radio option on .
- A bug has been fixed that might cause a client crash on an Intel HD graphics card during downloading the hangar.
- A bug has been fixed where the Churchill Crocodile's fuel trailer attached to destroyed tank hulls.
- A bug has been fixed which caused forward machine guns to continue to fire for other players, while the fire was stopped due to limited targeting angles.
- ZTZ99-II - a bug has been fixed with overestimated displayed side armor exceeding 50 mm.
- AMX-50 Surblindé - a bug with the last unexpendable round in the ammo rack has been fixed.
- 38 cm Sturmmörser - the gun elevation angle has been increased from 65 to 72 degrees. Horizontal targeting angles have been increased from -3/3 to -11/11 degrees. Source: H.Dv.119-988 Vorläufige Schußtafel für den RW61 mit der 38 cm R-Granate 4581, 1944.
- Breda 501 - gear ratios have been adjusted, engine RPM speed increased from 1,800 to 2,400. Power decreased from 142 to 140 hp. Source: Semovente Breda 501, caratteristiche dell'autocannone da 90/53 su autotelaio speciale tubolare Breda a 6 ruote tutte motrici, 27 luglio 1943
- SANTAL - "Airstrike" and "Improved optics" modifications have been added.
- Stormer HVM - a bug has been fixed which might cause lost control over the Starstreak missile on winter maps.
- M8 LAC - the terms of achieving the winter camo have been added, and the values required to achieve other camos recalculated.
- AH-1G, AH-1G IAF - a bug has been fixed where the description of the right grenade launcher in xray mode was missing.
- Lynx, G-Lynx, A-109EOA-2 - a bug with missing ATGM icons in the secondary weapon menu has been fixed.
- Mirage 5F — a bug has been fixed where when selecting a weapon preset which contained the SNEB rockets, another weapon preset was installed instead.
- Ka-52 - a bug has been fixed where a tube cover remained in the air after jettisoning the Vikhr ATGM launcher.
- Su-17M2, Su-17М4, Su-22М3, Su-22UM3K - description has been added for the gunpods in xray mode.
- Incorrect distance info in the helicopter gunner's sight with the stabilizer off has been fixed.
- AH Mk.1 - a bug has been fixed which might cause lost control over the Starstreak missile on winter maps.
- Harrier Gr.7, Q-5L - a bug has been fixed where the 3rd person view sight ignored the targeting pod's allowed angles of the laser, making the targeting mark disappear while flying over the target.
- A bug that caused the aiming point to shift when switching between 1st and 3rd person view has been fixed (report_1, report_2, report_3).
- A bug where the fire control system didn't take into account player's ship speed when displaying the lead marker at distance up to 4,5km has been fixed (report).
- A bug in Naval EC where the ship's hydroplan didn't take off from the catapult when it was relaunched has been fixed.
- Pr.1331M - A bug that caused the first order ammo racks for the 76mm cannon not to refill has been fixed.
- USS Gearing - A bug that caused the ship to receive an inflated number of torpedoes when selecting a weapon preset with torpedoes and depth bombs has been fixed.
- Graphic artefacts in the form of stretching and compressing textures that could appear on the AMD Radeon RX 6000 series GPU has been fixed (report).
18.11.2022 (Server update)
- A bug has been fixed where in World War operations, when using a gamepad, it was impossible to control the tactical map (armies, airfields), use reinforcements and artillery strikes.
- A bug has been fixed which enabled tank gun crosshair lighting by pressing the assigned button whilst controlling a UAV.
- A bug has been fixed which prevented the UAV thermal imager from functioning if a tank's engine is turned off and the battery is low.
- Pz.Kpfw. V Ausf. A, Pz.Kpfw. V Ausf. G, Ersatz M10 Panther, T-V (USSR), Panther "Dauphiné" — vertical targeting angles have been adjusted, max elevation angle reduced from 20 to 18 degrees. Sources: "Panzer Tracts No. 5-2 by Thomas L. Jentz & Hilary Louis Doyle", "Panzer Tracts No. 5-3 by Thomas L. Jentz & Hilary Louis Doyle", "Panther - Germany's Quest for Combat Dominance by Michael & Gladys Green".
- Type 69-IIa — gun depression angle increased from -4.5 to -5 degrees. Source: "Norinco's Foreign Trade Atlas in the 1990s".
- Bosvark — commander's view camera position has been fixed (report).
- M4 Tipo IC Composito, Carro Medio M4 Hybrid — track arc material has been fixed from rolled armor steel to construction steel.
- JaPz.K A2, SK-105A2 — material of the radiator grill has been fixed from cast to rolled armor.
- Leopard 1A5NO — a bug has been fixed due to which it was possible to fire the AA machine gun over the commander's hatch while the commander is knocked out.
- 38 cm Sturmmörser — a bug has been fixed due to which the gun mantlet recoiled back into the hull when firing .
- Magach 6R — a bug has been fixed which prevented a hull collision with obstacles.
- A-4N - a bug has been fixed which caused a erroneous launch of AGM-65А missiles.
- R-60 missile — the time of the guided flight has been increased from 21 to 25 sec., the weight reduced from 44 to 43.5 kg (report).
- USS Cyclone — a bug has been fixed due to which the ship's model disappeared at maximum zoom in.
- A bug has been fixed due to which the "Particle density" option was disabled.
- A bug has been fixed due to which a pilot's visor was visible through a non-transparent canopy.
- A bug has been fixed due to which on ultra low graphics preset during cloudy weather the horizon looked extremely pixelated.
24.11.2022 (184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11 - Xbox, 18.104.22.168 PlayStation))
- Designation has been changed to P-61-A11, two underwing pylons have been added to mount 500 and 1000 pounds bombs.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the disabling of the internet radio whilst in battle.
- You can now request repair assistance even if a vehicle doesn't have the "Parts" modification.
29.11.2022 (Server update)
- BR changes come into effect.
- A bug has been fixed that might cause engine breakdown and bouncing on the airfield whilst landing and taking off in Realistic and Simulator battles (report).
30.11.2022 (22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199 - Xbox, Playstation))
- A bug has been fixed that might disable the UAV's circling flight.
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in excessive sight shake at maximum zoom in the commander's camera.
- VK 3002 (M) — the inconsistency between the gun mantlet size in the damage model and its description has been corrected.
- Mistral — missile's autopilot has been reconfigured, pitch bobbing reduced.
- B-57B — bomb bay opening time has been reduced to four seconds.
- Harrier GR.7 — a bug has been fixed where a ventral mounted bomb added weight to the right wing.
- MiG-23BN — a bug has been fixed that prevented the 6x500 bomb layout.
- Jaguar GR.1A — a bug has been fixed that prevented custom weapon presets containing the targeting pod.
- TY-90 — missile autopilot has been reconfigured, pitch bobbing reduced.
- Mistral — missile autopilot has been reconfigured, pitch bobbing reduced.
- 30mm HE-I round of the GSh-30-2, GSh-30-2K, and GSh-6-30 guns — a bug has been fixed that marked this round as 'tracer' in the protection analysis menu.
- Geniere (D 555) — a bug has been fixed where the depth charges remained on the stern thrower in the torpedoes and mortar weapon setup.
- A bug has been fixed where some naval vessels had the incorrect repair speed bonuses in the crew menu.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented vehicle icons on the tactical map of the dynamic campaign selection menu.
07.12.2022 (188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206 - Xbox))
- A bug has been fixed that caused fragment damage on internal modules of a vehicle from a shell hit at acute angles even without armour penetration (report, report, report).
- A bug has been fixed that disabled collision on a respawned vehicle after complete devastation in Test Drive.
- RakJPz 2 (HOT), Shturm-S, Khrizantema-S — a bug has been fixed that shifted the sight, making it impossible to guide an ATGM.
- A bug has been fixed where it was unable to control a scout drone after switching to a ground vehicle if drone launch and naval recon aircraft have been assigned to the same button..
- ZSU-37-2 — a bug has been fixed that caused the vehicle model to disappear at some viewing angles.
- SANTAL, MEPHISTO — a bug has been fixed that caused an underestimated thickness of the bulkhead in the engine compartment (report).
- FIM-92 — missile autopilot has been reconfigured, pitch bobbing reduced.
- M.D.452 IIC — a bug has been fixed where bomb pylons remained in a setup without secondary armaments (report).
- SM.92 — separate bomb drop has been added for the 250kg and 500kg bombs.
- Ka-50 — a bug has been fixed where one missile remained visible on the pylon after all "Vikhr" missiles were depleted (report).
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the enabling of the cannon ballistic calculator.
- A bug has been fixed that made a vignette to occlude the view while switching to the targeting camera.
- AIM-92 — missile autopilot has been reconfigured, pitch bobbing reduced.
- A bug has been fixed where a target lock in the ATGM sight was disabled by switching to another view.
- Some incorrect values of naval vessel buoyancy in the damage indicator after rejoining the game session have been fixed.
- The accuracy of the setting of remote detonators for AI controlled air defence on ships and anti-aircraft guns in ground battles and columns of vehicles has been reduced for aviation game modes.This will reduce the amount of sudden fatal damage to a player's aircraft.
- The mechanism of accruing RP in the system of the rewards for useful actions (already used in air SB and helicopter battles) has been changed. Now RP will be awarded in the same way as SL - for each time interval and not once at the end of the mission. As a result of this change, RP boosters will work correctly and prolonged inactivity in a battle will become unprofitable. The system of rewards for useful actions is used in modes without a clear flight between the two teams, so the difference in SB and helicopter battles has also been removed.
- In air SB we have added the mechanics of delayed RP accrual when landing on an airfield that operates similar to the SL mechanics. Now, 15 minute intervals will be given 80% of the calculated reward and the remaining 20% after successful return and landing on the airfield.
- A bug that caused artefacts on textures on an older Nvidia GPU after the release of the "Fire and Ice" update has been fixed.
- A bug that could lead to FPS dropping to 0, freezes and lag in aircraft SB and helicopter PvE has been fixed (report_1, report_2).
- ZA-35 — A bug where after switching on and off the radar animation of the antenna rotation caused it to become twitchy has been fixed.
- Correct lateral acceleration for the R-530F and Aspide-1A, which means 20G and 25G respectively.
- A bug has been fixed where uninstalled modifications were visible in xray mode in the hangar.
- TOW-2B - trajectory clearance over the guidance line has been increased from 1 to 2.25 metres (report)
- BR-240SP - the description of the round in the info card has been supplemented with the ballistic cap info (rеport)
- A bug has been fixed that caused the sight to shift forward to target when switching from optical sight to turret control.
- A bug has been fixed that prevents weapon jettison via the multifunctional menu.
- F-4 Phantom (all versions) — an issue with a twitching animation of the opening chute bay in online battles has been solved.
- AU-1 - the colour of the pylons has been corrected on the "Miss Penny" camo.
- A-4H - a bug has been fixed that prevented 14х250 /50 G.P bomb setup in the weapon editor.
- La-5FN, La-7 — a bug has been fixed that prevented armour values on the front cockpit glass and the pilot's back seat from changing after installing the corresponding modifications.
- The effect of the bow splash has been fixed. The splash may have shown too high, especially at low FPS (report).
- T22, 1944 — a bug has been fixed that prevented ammo belt switching on the auxiliary autocannons.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented a picture from the reward window after completing the "Take-off and landing" tutorial mission.
- A bug has been fixed where a right click on the vehicle's icon might display the grouped vehicles while the tech tree window is open
- A bug has been fixed that prevented a nation's icons in the game mode select menu after disabling the Cross-Network Play option on the consoles.
|Closed Beta||1.17 · 1.25|
|Open Beta||1.27 · 1.29 · 1.31 · 1.33 · 1.35 · 1.37 · 1.39 · 1.41 · 1.43 · 1.45 · 1.47 · 1.49 · 1.51 · 1.53 · 1.55 · 1.57 · 1.59 · 1.61 · 1.63|
|Release||1.65 · 1.67 · 1.69 · 1.71 · 1.73 · 1.75 · 1.77 · 1.79 · 1.81 · 1.83 · 1.85 · 1.87 · 1.89 · 1.91 · 1.93 · 1.95 · 1.97 · Starfighters · Raining Fire|
|Update 2.0||New Power · Hot Tracks · Ixwa Strike · Red Skies · Direct Hit · Ground Breaking · Winged Lions · Wind of Change · Danger Zone · Drone Age|
|Fire and Ice · Apex Predators · Sky Guardians · La Royale · Sons of Attila|