|This page is about the American air-to-ground missile AGM-65B. For other versions, see AGM-65A and AGM-65D.|
The AGM-65B is an American TV-guided air-to-ground missile. It was introduced in Update "Red Skies".
Vehicles equipped with this weapon
|Vehicles equipped with this weapon|
|F-4||F-4E Phantom II · ◄F-4F · Kurnass|
|F-5||F-5E · ␗F-5E|
|F-16||F-16A · ␗F-16A MLU · F-16AJ · Netz|
|Maximum speed||0.9 M|
|Missile guidance time||105 secs|
|Firing range||23 km|
|Explosive mass||51.19 kg TNTeq|
|Armour penetration||830 mm|
Describe the type of damage produced by this type of missile (high explosive, splash damage, etc)
Comparison with analogues
Give a comparative description of missiles that have firepower equal to this weapon.
Usage in battles
Describe situations when you would utilise this missile in-game (vehicle, pillbox, base, etc)
Pros and cons
- Fire-and-Forget missile once a lock has been made
- Requires a direct hit to kill ground vehicles and is occasionally blocked by ERA even on directs hits
- Track-locking tank-sized target is only likely around 6 km away (locking onto static target can still be done further away)
- Cannot be fired without a lock
- Cannot be used at night or in poor visibility conditions such as rain
Examine the history of the creation and combat usage of the weapon in more detail than in the introduction. If the historical reference turns out to be too long, take it to a separate article, taking a link to the article about the weapon and adding a block "/History" (example: https://wiki.warthunder.com/(Weapon-name)/History) and add a link to it here using the
main template. Be sure to reference text and sources by using
<ref></ref>, as well as adding them at the end of the article with
Excellent additions to the article would be video guides, screenshots from the game, and photos.
- Related development
Paste links to sources and external resources, such as:
- topic on the official game forum;
- other literature.