The HOT-K3S is a German laser-guided anti-tank guided missile.
Vehicles equipped with this weapon
|Maximum speed||250 m/s|
|Firing Range||4 km|
|Missile guidance time||20 secs|
|Explosive||3.8 kg TNTeq|
|Fuze sensitivity||0.1 mm|
|Armour penetration||700 mm|
Describe the type of damage produced by this type of bomb (high explosive, splash damage, etc)
Comparison with analogues
- The SS.11 has a larger explosive mass but less penetration.
- The 9M113 Konkurs has a larger explosive mass, but lesser range and penetration.
- The BGM-71C I-TOW has the same range with less penetration.
Usage in battles
Pros and cons
- Wire-guided allowing easy aiming
- Great penetration compared to alternatives at similar BRs
- Hard to aim at range
- Lose control if line of sight is blocked
- Defeated by ERA protection
Examine the history of the creation and combat usage of this weapon. If the historical reference turns out to be too big, take it to a separate article, taking a link to an article about the vehicle and adding a block "/ History" (example: https://wiki.warthunder.com/(weapon-name)/History) and add a link to it here using the
main template. Be sure to reference text and sources by using
<ref>, as well as adding them at the end of the article.
Excellent additions to the article would be video guides, screenshots from the game, and photos.
Links to the articles on the War Thunder Wiki that you think will be useful for the reader, for example:
- reference to the article about the variant of the weapon;
- references to approximate analogues by other nations and research trees.
Paste links to sources and external resources, such as:
- topic on the official game forum;
- other literature.