Vehicles equipped with this weapon
|Lock range (rear-aspect)
|Lock range (all-aspect)
|Missile guidance time
|530 g TNTe
Describe the type of damage produced by this type of missile (high explosive, splash damage, etc)
Comparison with analogues
The missile is identical in many points to the American AIM-92 Stinger. Its top speed is slower, and it only has a slightly shorter guidance time and a slightly lighter explosive mass.
Usage in battles
Describe situations when you would utilise this missile in-game (vehicle, pillbox, base, etc)
Pros and cons
- Average max overload of 10G
- Decent explosive mass compared to other MANPADS-type missiles
- Flare resistant
- Lowest lock-on range of all missiles of its class
- Slowest speed of all MANPADS-type missiles although this can be an advantage
- Caged seeker
Examine the history of the creation and combat usage of the weapon in more detail than in the introduction. If the historical reference turns out to be too long, take it to a separate article, taking a link to the article about the weapon and adding a block "/History" (example: https://wiki.warthunder.com/(Weapon-name)/History) and add a link to it here using the
main template. Be sure to reference text and sources by using
<ref></ref>, as well as adding them at the end of the article with
Excellent additions to the article would be video guides, screenshots from the game, and photos.
Links to the articles on the War Thunder Wiki that you think will be useful for the reader, for example:
- reference to the article about the variant of the weapon;
- references to approximate analogues by other nations and research trees.
Paste links to sources and external resources, such as:
- topic on the official game forum;
- other literature.