Update "Apex Predators"
Update "Apex Predators" (changelog) was introduced on 20 December 2022. This update is notable for the introduction of rank VIII aircraft.
|Though the update numbering has been dropped since Update "Starfighters", the game version is still present in-game to indicate the update as 2.23|
- 1 New vehicles
- 1.1 Aircraft
- 1.2 Ground vehicles
- 1.3 Naval fleet
- 1.4 Helicopters
- 2 New locations and missions
- 3 Location and mission updates
- 4 Enduring Confrontation and Helicopter PvE
- 5 Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 6 Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 7 Flight Model changes
- 8 Naval fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- 9 Economy and research
- 10 Customization
- 11 Interface
- 12 Game mechanics
- 13 Graphics
- 14 Sound
- 15 Smaller updates that came afterwards
- 15.1 21.12.2022 (220.127.116.11)
- 15.2 21.12.2022 (18.104.22.168)
- 15.3 22.12.2022 (22.214.171.124)
- 15.4 23.12.2022 (Server update)
- 15.5 28.12.2022 (126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52 - Xbox))
- 15.6 30.12.2022 (184.108.40.206)
- 15.7 11.01.2023 (220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168 - Xbox, Playstation))
- 15.8 18.01.2023 (22.214.171.124)
- 15.9 24.01.2023 (126.96.36.199)
- 15.10 25.01.2023 (188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206 - Xbox, Playstation))
- 15.11 26.01.2023 (Server update)
- 15.12 01.02.2023 (220.127.116.11)
- 15.13 08.02.2023 (18.104.22.168)
- 15.14 09.02.2023 (Server update)
- 15.15 15.02.2023 (22.214.171.124)
- 15.16 16.02.2023 (126.96.36.199 (Xbox, Playstation - Server update))
- 15.17 21.02.2023 (188.8.131.52)
- 15.18 28.02.2023 (184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11 - Xbox))
- 15.19 02.03.2023 (18.104.22.168)
- 15.20 03.03.2023 (22.214.171.124)
- F-4EJ ADTW (Store Pack)
- IJN Myoko (premium)
- Bo 105 CB-2 - Detailed cockpit has been updated.
- Bo 105 PAH-1 - Detailed cockpit has been updated.
- Bo 105 PAH-1A1 - Detailed cockpit has been updated.
New locations and missions
- Location for combined battles "Gold quarry"
- Location for combined battles "Snowy Poland"
Location and mission updates
- Aircraft missions (AB, RB, Enduring Confrontation and Helicopter PvE):
- If the AI operated air defence misses an aircraft it is more likely to take a higher preemptive angle allowing the player to see that it is being shot at. Prior to this change missed shots were mostly behind the player's aircraft and were difficult to see.
- Night signal lighting has been added to the large dynamic airfields.
- Lighting on the location "Ground Zero" has been fixed (switched off).
- The physics of the landscape affecting movement on "poor" ground (dirt, snow, etc), have been changed.
- Aircraft carrier models for test flights of early carrier-based British aircraft (HMS Illustrious), USA (USS Lexington) and Japan (IJN Shokaku). The escort ships have also been replaced.
Enduring Confrontation and Helicopter PvE
"Enduring Confrontation" and "Helicopter PvE" (common changes for both game modes)
- Objects (vegetation like trees and buildings etc.) that are in the battle area of ground battles will now be removed at the start of the battle so that there are no problems with units being stuck in trees and houses.
- The distance between the conflict sides in ground battles has been reduced and standardised (there were missions with a distance between troop positions of 2-3 km).
- The length of anti-aircraft bursts now depends on their fire rate. Faster anti-aircraft guns now fire shorter bursts so that the number of rounds is about equal at all ranks.
- All AI controlled air defences now use tracer ammunition.
- A bug that might cause a ground battle to start at the edge of the map but not at the front line, resulting in troops deep at the rear of the enemy and the attack being drawn across the map has been fixed.
- The logic of generating a ground battle at the beginning of the mission has been fixed. Now the battle shouldn't start in squares where the initial points of the player spawns exist (helicopter pads/airfields).
- A bug where a convoy with some units stuck in one of the squares was able to cross the front line and go deeper into enemy territory with the rest of the units has been fixed.
"Enduring Confrontation" (changes do not affect "helicopter PvE")
- New mission in the "Grand Canyon" location.
- The vehicles used in the missions now take into account the regular change of BR ranges simply to avoid situations where aircraft with low BR end up against next-generation anti-aircraft guns.
"Helicopter PvE" (changes do not affect "EC")
- New mission in the "Grand Canyon" location.
- Falcon and AMX DCA 30 have been replaced with Gepard I.
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- M1128 - С76А1 shell has been replaced with the М774. Additional protection in form of grids and side shields is not available as an installed modification.
- M42, M42 (Japan) — Rank has been changed from IV to III.
- M42, M42 (Japan) — BR in the RB mode has been changed from 4.7 to 4.3.
Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 23mm Type 23-2K autocannon — Speed of rounds has been changed from 705 m/sec to 720 m/sec.
- 1000 pounds AN-M65A1 bomb — Bomb mass has been changed from 1104 to 1205 pounds. Source: "OP 1280, Aircraft Bombs. OP 2216 Aircraft Bombs, fuzes and Associated components. T.M. 9-1325-200".
- 1000 pounds AN-M65A1 Fin M129 bomb — Bomb mass has been changed from 1205 to 1104 pounds. Source: "OP 1280, Aircraft Bombs. OP 2216 Aircraft Bombs, fuzes and Associated components. T.M. 9-1325-200".
- A2D-1 — The position of the 500 pounds AN-M64A1 bombs on the pylons has been corrected.
- Ba.65 (K.14) L — New preset with 4x100 kg SAP 100M bombs has been added to the suspended weaponry. (report).
- Buccaneer S.2 - 540 pounder Mk.M2 bomb has been added to the suspended weaponry.
- B-25J-1 — Guiding angles of the upper turret have been changed from 89 to 82 degrees.
- Do-17 Z-2 — Preset with 10хSC50 + 1xSC250 has been added to the suspended weaponry.
- Fokker D.XXX-3 - Amount of the ammunition for the 7.7 mm FN Browning M.30 No.3 machine guns has been changed from 500 to 300 rounds.
- F-86F-2, F-86F-25 - 750 pounder М117 bomb has been added to the suspended weaponry.
- F9F-8 - Mighty Mouse missile blocks have been added to the suspended weaponry.
- F-100D — Amount of the BLU-27 has been changed from 4 to 6 units. Source: "T.O. 1F-100D(l)-1 (31 July 1973) (Change 5-15 September 1978" (report).
- Mirage F1C, Mirage F1CT - Amount of flares has been changed from 184 to 252 (report).
- S.O.4050 Vautour IIN — A bug where the Т10 151 missiles were missed in the suspended weaponry has been fixed(report).
- Z-19 - Set of AKD-9 ATGM has been added as a free set.
- Q-5A - 250-3 bomb has been added to the suspended weaponry.
- MiG-3-34 — Ammunition capacity of the 20 mm ShVAK cannon has been changed from 200 to 400 rounds.
- Su-22М3 — A bug due to which the right 30mm НР-30 cannon wasn't working when "Flares/Chaff" modification wasn't installed has been fixed (report).
- Yak-38, Yak-38M - Additional R-60 missiles have been added to the suspended weaponry.
- F-4J — Helmet-mounted target designation system has been added.
- F-104S - Flares and chaff have been added
- A-4B - Displaying of icons for the MK77 Mod 4 incendiary tanks has been corrected.
- AD-2, AD-4, AM-1 — Modification for research non-contact 1000 pounds MK 13 Mod 0 mine has been added.
- Bf 109 (all modifications) - MG151/20 cannon has been added in the X_Ray view.
- Bf 110C-7 - Displaying of the bomb pylon has been fixed.
- F3H-2 — Radar model has been changed from AN/APQ-50 to AN/APQ-51. Source: "Navweps 01-245FCB-501 Flight Handbook - F3H-2 , -2M Demon. F3H-2M Standard Aircraft Characteristics - 15 May 1955".
- F7F-3 - Displaying of the weapon icons has been fixed (report)
- F8U-2 — Radar model has been changed from AN/APQ-50 to AN/APS-67. Source: "F8U-2 Crusader Standard Aircraft Characteristics - 30 January 1959".
- Hunter F.1 — Radar model has been changed from AN/APG-30 to ARI.5820. Source: "A.P. 4347A Pilot's Notes Hunter F.1".
- MD-500-TOW — Ballistic calculator for unguided rockets has been removed.
- Rooivalk Mk1F CSH — A bug where in some cases could cause the pointing cross in the gunner view to extend beyond the pointing area has been fixed.
- Seafire FR.47 - A bug that caused the miss of the part of the right flap in the damage model has been fixed.
- Swift F.1 — Radar model has been changed from AN/APG-30 to ARI.5857. Spurce: "A.P. 4348A & B Pilot's Notes Swift F.1 & F.2".
- Tiger UHT, A-129CBT — A bug due to which 12,7 mm FN M3P machine guns required two modifications has been fixed.
- Q-5L — A bug that caused parts of the aircraft to remain in the air when the wing was torn off has been fixed.
- UH-1B, UH-1C, UH-1CXM-30 — Displaying of the 40mm М75 grenade launcher in the X-Ray view has been fixed.
- UH-1C, UH-1CXM30 - Displaying of the ATGM weaponry icons has been fixed.
- Mi-24 (all modifications) — Displaying of the 23mm GSh-23L cannons in the X-Ray view has been added.
- Mi-28N — "MAW" modification has been replaced by "Flares/Chaff" modification.
- Su-8 — A bug due to which the stabiliser wasn't divided into two parts has been fixed.
- MiG-23MLA - R-60 missiles have been changed to R-60MK.
- MiG-23MLD - R-60 missiles have been changed to R-60M.
- F-4EJ Kai - AIM-9L missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- MiG-21bis (Sweden) - R-60 missiles have been changed to R-60MK.
- T129 - Displaying of the IRCM elements when installing appropriate modifications has been fixed.
- AD-2, AD-4 — Modification to research aircraft non-contact 1000 lbs Mk 13 Mod 0 mine has been added.
- AH-64 (all modifications), YAH-64 — Magnification of the TADS scope has been changed from 4.1x-81.8x to 3.0х-126.0х.
- AH-1F, AH-1S, AH-1Q, UH-1C, UH-1CXM-30 — Magnification of the M65 TSU sight has been changed from 24.0x to 2.0х-13.0х.
- A.109EOA-2 — Magnification of the SFIM M334 scope has been changed from 4.1x-81.8x to 2.5х-10.0х.
- BO-105PAH-1, BO-105PAH-1A1 — Magnification of the APX 397 scope has been changed from 20.0х to 3.2х-10.8х.
- BO-105CB2, Lynx Ah.Mk.1, G-lynx, A-129CBT, A-129A, HKP9A, HKP9A (FC) — Magnification of the HeliTOW scope has been changed from 20.0х to 3.2х-12.0х.
- F9F-2, F9F-5 — Modification to research 500 pounds AN-M64A1 bomb has been added.
- MiG-23MLA, MiG-23BN, MiG-23MLD — Display of the GSh-23L cannons has been added to the X-Ray view.
- Mi-24 (all modifications) — Magnification of the 9С475 sight has been changed from 15.0x to 3.3х-10.0х.
- Mi-28NM — A bug where the covers of containers might remain in the air when firing "Vikhr" missiles has been fixed.
- Il-28 (all modifications), Tu-14T, Mi-4AV, Mi-24 (all modifications), Mi-35M, Yak-1 (all modifications), Yak-7B, Yak-3, Yak-9 (all modifications) — A system of inert gas inflation of fuel tanks has been added.
- R-24T missile seeker sensitivity to flares has been made more realistic, it has been increased so the missile can now be decoyed more easily.
- Radar pulse-doppler modes that use high pulse repetition frequency (HPRF) and have limited detection range on tail-on targets as a side-effect, now have the proper designation in radar mode names on the HUD and in the radar card in X-Ray view in Hangar. Affected aircraft: F-14A, F-4J, F-4K, F-4M FGR2, Mirage-2000, T-1, T-2.
- 3 ACM modes added for F-4EJ KAI radar: "boresight", "vertical scan" and "wide scan" ("HUD").
Secondary weapon customization added to aircraft:
- DH-110 Sea Vixen
- F-84F (all nations)
- Mi-24P, Mi-24P (Germany), Mi-24P HFS 80
- Su-6 (M-71F)
- Su-6 (AM-42)
Flight Model changes
- D-520 – Flight model has been updated. Maximum refuelling capacity has been increased. Weight of empty aircraft has been reduced. Flight performance hasn't changed.
- N1K2 (all modifications), SAAB J/A-21 (all modifications), F-105D, F-89 (all modifications) — Engine fire suppression systems have been added.
- A6M (all modifications) — Flight model has been updated. Fuel consumption has been updated. Fuel distribution and fuel tank usage order has been clarified.
- FW-190A-5 (all modifications) / Ta-152C1 — Flight model has been updated. It is now much easier to perform manoeuvres against propeller rotation direction. When approaching critical angle aircraft become more stable. 3 points landing is now easier to perform.
- F4U-4/4b - Engine power has been specified. Work on WEP and 3rd stage has been fixed.
- F4U-7 - Engine power brought to the values of F4U-4b (boos has been increased).
- Il-28 (all modifications), MiG-17 (all modifications), MiG-15 (all modifications), Tu-14, Yak-28 - Engine fire suppression systems have been added.
- La-15/174 — Engine fire suppression systems have been added.
- P-63 (all modifications) — Engine start/stop times have been adjusted. Engine RPM dynamics has been improved. Operation of the propeller group as a whole has been improved and stabilised. Aileron efficiency at low airflow speeds has been reduced.
- RN Aquila - Fire rate of the 152 mm/40 Armstrong mod.1899/1916 main calibre guns has been increased to 6 rounds per minute.
- Pr.7 "Besposhchadny" - 45 mm anti-aircraft guns have been replaced with 37mm 70-К autocannons.
- LCM ZIppo - MG-3 machine guns have been replaced with М73
- IJN Fuso - The belt armour scheme in the area of aft main calibre turrets and aft tip armour have been corrected.
- USS Fargo (CL-106) - Bridge location and its armour have been fixed. Fire control centres have been moved deep inside the ship, below the waterline.
- HMS Hood - funnel cutouts have been removed from the armored deck. Incorrect armor thickness of some areas of the deck have been fixed. Armoring of the deck above the ammo stowages and under the main gun turrets has been corrected.
- Z12 Erich Giese, Z15 Erich Steinbrinck, Emden - the position of the radio room has been corrected. The size of the fuel tanks has been fixed. Position and size of the ammo stowages corrected.
- SMS Ostfriesland - a bug has been fixed that made the armour thickness of the coal bunkers equal to 3 mm.
- Emden - the models and number of the ammo elevators of the main guns have been fixed.
- HMS Diana - the position of the radio room, plot room, and the ammo stowages of the main calibre guns have been corrected. Fuel tanks added. Position and size of the engine and boiler rooms have been fixed. Added armour for the navigation bridge and some air defence installations.
- HMS Glorious - armouring of the main calibre turrets has been fixed, the armour layout of the fire director room on the bow has been fixed. The thickness of the torpedo bulkheads has been adjusted. Coal bunkers have been changed to fuel tanks.
- USS Alaska - The shape and size of the fuel tanks has been corrected.
- IJN Hyuga - Deck armour for bridges has been added.
- Admiral Graf Spee - The location of the crew compartments has been corrected.
- New sailor and officer models have been added to each game nation for modern ships. Visual crew models have been replaced on all modern ships.
- Parizhskaya kommunaа - 12.7mm DShK machine guns have been moved from the spotlight platform on the mast to the fighting top above.
- Folaga - The name of the ship has been corrected (the abbreviation RN has been removed), the flag has been changed to a republican one.
- New AI-controlled WWII aircraft carriers have been added:
- USS Lexington (CV-2)
- USS Saratoga (CV-3)
- USS Enterprise (CV-6)
- HMS Illustrious
- IJN Shokaku
Economy and research
- F4U-1A (USMC) - Has been removed from the group with F4U-1A
- Kfir C.2 - BR for RB has been lowered to 10.7.
- A set of pilot icons featuring modern female pilots has been added. Icons are available for purchase with GE.
- M46 "Tiger" - Decal of the tiger has been returned to standard camouflage. Free camouflage of the 73rd tank battalion has been removed.
- New collections of decals and decorations for winter events have been added.
- Added the ability to purchase camouflages with Golden Eagles or by completing tasks for WW2 era destroyers. Each playable nation has its own typical colour palette and typical designs.
- Hit indicators (red markers seen at the screen's sides) have been updated. Hits without armour penetration displayed in grey, new indicators added for the hits that disable a module, a crew member, or initiate a fire in the player's vehicle.
- Suspended fuel tank mechanics have been added for aircraft: Tornado (all versions), МiG-29, F-16 (all versions), Mirage 2000D R1
- A mechanism for determining the explicit activity of a player has been added to naval battles. In cases where during battle and using any weaponry under control of the player, a single hit to the enemy player is not made and therefore the account will not receive awards and achievements for the battle.
- Scout drones are now able to put a marker on the map via the target camera. The marker is visible to all allies and shown on the minimap of the team, as well as on the ground.
- The visual effect of pulse-width modulation has been added to missiles with attitude control engines.
- New effect has been added for tracer destruction at the tracer or AP round hit or ricochet.
- New hit decals on aircraft from the kinetic rounds have been added.
- The music for high ranked ground and air battles has been expanded with seven new tracks. Existing tracks have been completely redesigned.
- Voice events for all nations in Naval Battles have been completely updated. Each nation has received a new voiceover set in its own language.
Now in a naval battle you can hear three different roles for your naval vessel: Commander, Officers and Sailors. The first one gives orders for running of it and its weapons. The Officers and Sailors will report on the situation in the surrounding waters and the vessel's condition. Enemy detection, their type, direction and distance, your firing results, and more will now be voiced by appropriate reports.
Damage reports, fires or floods, dangerous heeling and broken mechanisms will allow you to not miss anything important and start repairs in time.
Different intonations that depend on the situation and the intensity of the battle, will help to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of sea battles!
When the enemy is distant and your vessel is in no danger, your crew reports and orders will be calm and focused. But when the enemy is near and shots and explosions are thundering all around, it would be difficult to keep a calm tone of voice!
We remind you that the language of the crew's speech can be selected in the game menu: one for all nations or the unique national one.
The U.S. and British navies still use a single voice option (British), but in the near future the US Navy will get its own unique voices.
This is the beginning of a major sound update in naval battle which will be expanded and improved with future updates.
- The sound of the overall battle picture for ground and naval battles has been adjusted. The attenuation of the sounds of guns and shots and explosions is more consistent with the distance to them allowing more emphasis to be placed on nearer, more important sounds.
Smaller updates that came afterwards
- CM52 - the flag in the info card has been corrected.
- T-80 (all versions) - a bug has been fixed that affected the acceleration dynamics.
- WZ1001(E) LCT - a bug with collision of the barrel with the hull rear has been fixed.
- WZ1001(E) LCT - a bug has been fixed that resulted in an underestimated armor penetration values equal to ZTZ99A, while featuring higher muzzle velocity (report)
- Puma - a bug has been fixed that resulted in damage to the battle compartment while there is a fire in the ammo store behind the turret (report)
- ZSU-37, ZiS-43 - a bug has been fixed where it was impossible to select ammo type in the action bar.
- AMX-32 (105) - a bug with the shifted commander's camera has been fixed.
- A-6E TRAM — a bug has been fixed where the lock-on of the IRST disabled itself at obtuse angles.
Customization and achievements
- Tornado GR.1, Tornado IDS ASSTA1, Tornado IDS (1995), Mirage 2000D-R1 - additional camos have been added available by completing tasks and Golden Eagles.
- A bug that caused the UAV to crash into an invisible obstacle when trying to fly under the bridge in the "Pradesh" location has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the grass around a moving tank to shake on Xbox Series S and PC with DirectX 12 has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the shadows to flicker on objects and the ground has been fixed.
- 3D decals for aircraft hits have been fixed.
- Decals of armour penetration made by kinetic shells have been fixed.
- Locations: Hürtgen Forest, Japan — fixed an error that caused shells and bullets to pass through specific rocks.
- Locations: Golden Quarry, Abandoned Factory — fixed an error that caused fuel columns to lack damage models.
- Fixes in radar and IRST of MiG-29:
- Bugs that led to unstable radar target capturing when switching from search mode to target tracking mode have been fixed.
- IRST has been tuned in terms of overview modes, the target capturing zone has been reduced to the sensor's overview zone.
- Target capturing time for radar and IRST in close combat mode has been reduced.
23.12.2022 (Server update)
- Tornado (all modifications) - a bug has been fixed that caused incorrect operation of the FM and the instructor on these aircraft (control has been improved).
- Tornado IDS ASSTA1, Tornado IDS (1995) - the ability to install GBU-16 guided bombs on wing pylons has been added, the total number of GBU-16 guided bombs has been increased to four.
- Tornado GR.1 - the ability to install Mk. 13 guided bombs on wing pylons has been added, the total number of Mk. 13 guided bombs has been increased to four.
- F-16A ADF (Italy) - the ability to install AIM-9L missiles on the inner wing pylons has been added, the total number of AIM-9L missiles has been increased to six.
- MiG-29 - the default set of weapons (2 x R-60) was replaced by 2 x R-60M. The position of the B-8M1 modification has been changed from tier III to tier II . A new R-27ER missile has been added.
28.12.2022 (126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52 - Xbox))
- A bug has been fixed that prevents the SPAAG lead markers at distances over 3.5 km while locking on target.
- A bug has been fixed that enabled the lead marker on SPAAGs without cannons.
- A bug has been fixed that allows knocked out crew members to use the NVD, rangefinder, IR searchlight, engine control.
- PUMA — a bug has been fixed where the HEAT rounds in the protection analysis arrived at wrong angles.
- A bug has been fixed that allowed vehicle control after the nuclear blast by switching to the aircraft gunner's camera or binoculars of ground vehicles.
- Strela-10M2 — a bug has been fixed that prevents active scouting mechanics in battle (report).
- Disabled vehicle hit indicators caused by the forward guns on aircraft, nearby explosions and fire in a player's vehicle.
- A-6E TRAM — SAS mode has been added.
- F-16A Block 20 MLU — a drag chute has been added.
- F-16А (all versions) - max speed at 9 km altitude has been increased.
- Mirage 2000C-S5, Mirage 2000D-R1 - max IAS speed has been increased to 1,440 km/h.
- MiG-23, MiG-29, F-16, Ja-37, Mirage F1 - for radar pulse-doppler track mode, the notch sector has been reduced. If the target is lost the radar maintains inertial tracking longer.
- R-23R, R-24R, R-27R, AIM-7, Skyflash, Rb71 missiles - velocity search acquisition zone has been reduced. This adjustment decreases the chance of acquiring another target, although it decreases the chances of locking on to the selected target if the target greatly changes its speed or direction within the period between a missile launch and the target acquisition.
- For all fighter radars, the range gate for BVR acquisition has been increased to avoid failed acquisition attempts if the target closing speed is high.
- Mirage 2000D-R1 — a bug has been fixed that caused a speed boost while mounting some weapon presets. The aircraft type has been changed to "strike aircraft".
- J-7D — SL reward in Realistic Battles has been increased, the repair cost reduced to 5,400 SL.
- A bug has been fixed that caused suspended fuel tank detachments while toggling from a ship to aircraft in the hanger.
- Harrier GR.7 — a missing critical overload indication has been restored.
- A bug has been fixed that enabled the stabiliser while switching to the optical targeting camera.
- INS of R-24R and R-27R/ER missiles now works as it should: when contact with the target is lost the missile will continue steering on a predicted target position.
- Datalink will continue working for R-27R/ER missiles after target req-acquisition by fighter radar, allowing the missile to track target manoeuvres and req-acquire it.
- USS Arizona, USS Wyoming — fuze delay of AP rounds on the auxiliary guns has been adjusted to 0.015 sec.
- IJN Myoko — the firing angles of the main calibre turrets have been adjusted. The 3rd turret doesn't shoot through the superstructure anymore. The ship's class in the info card has been corrected.
- IJN Agano — targeting angles of the main calibre turrets have been increased.
- A bug that caused the mission results window to show an erroneous message about not receiving a reward for inactivity if the connection to the server was lost has been fixed.
- The volume of enemy vehicles in the rear hemisphere has been increased.
- Sound of the automatic weapons for ground vehicles and naval vessels has been improved. The sound has become more sharp and distinctive at distance. The volume of the breeches of the player's guns has become louder.
- Sounds of rockets and missiles passing by have become more distinctive and bright (in a 2 km area around the player).
- Ship crew voice chat — the frequency of the following sound reports has been reduced: position of the rudder, incoming hits, orders to initiate a damage control, incoming damage reports, heeling reports.
- A bug has been fixed where hit decals might be displayed incorrectly: armour penetration marks might be displayed on aircraft, and aircraft skin damage might be displayed on ground vehicles.
- A bug has been fixed where hit decals might twinkle when turning the camera.
- A bug that might change the size of the "10th Anniversary" decoration has been fixed.
- Non-purchased ships and boats now have access to torpedoes in test sail.
- Reward notifications for actions have been added to Simulator battles, such as a hit to enemy vehicle, capturing of a point, etc. This allows a player to track the helpful actions reward in each period of time and be aware at period end and start. These notifications could be hidden in the "Battle Interface" section of the options menu, by unchecking the box "Show reward message for an action"In the "Battle Interface" section of the options menu you are now able to hide HUD elements in battle: battle chat, log of the destroyed vehicles, orders panel, reward notifications for actions and battle rewards notifications.
- The display of the player icon with the Chinese female pilot has been fixed.
- An error in the text of the "Pin Up Pilot Japan" decal has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where aircraft might appear under the airfields' textures in the "Finland" and "Ash river" locations.
- R-23T, R-24T, R-27T missiles — the dominance of heat signatures for jet engines and flares in the missile seekers has been adjusted.
- J35XS - ammo capacity of the forward-firing cannon has been increased to 120 rounds.
- Missing detonation in the shell and charge cellars of naval vessels has been fixed.
11.01.2023 (184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11 - Xbox, Playstation))
- "Radar/IRST beyond/within visual range combat" option now works with the helmet-mounted display.
- AD-4 — an issue has been fixed with the missing pylon for the FFAR Mighty Mouse rocket pod on the right wing.
- Harrier GR.7 — a bug has been fixed that prevented the MAX G indicator to switch off while landing.
- Hampden TB Mk.I — a bug has been fixed where bombs mounted in the bay were first to drop.
- Sa.342L Gazelle — a bug has been fixed that caused a mix up of the high and low rate of fire.
- Z-10 — the camera zoom position has been adjusted.
- F-16A (all versions) — a bug has been fixed that caused incorrect G indication on the HUD in cockpit view (report).
- R-27R/ER missiles — a bug has been fixed where missiles received radar correction in TWS mode. Now, the radar correction is available in the lock-on mode only, when the target is unlocked, the seeker disables.
- AN/APG-66 — the default range scale of the radar has been changed from 18.5km to 37km.
- Su-6 - a bug has been fixed where the total overload in the weapon customization menu was rounded to integers that resulted in an incorrect number in the weapon weight overload notification.
- Sd.Kfz.221 - gear ratios have been adjusted, engine speed increased from 2,600 to 3,600 rpm. Frontal armour has been reduced from 14.5mm to 8mm. Source: Panzer Tracts 13-1 // Die Gepanzerten Radfahrzeuge des Deutschen Heeres
- Sho't - an issue with missing parts of the damage model has been solved.
- M64, Sahariano, Churchill Crocodile, M19 (all versions), M42 (all versions), Avenger, Concept 3 NGAC, Sav m/43, Sd.Kfz.251/9, M3A1 (all versions), M3A3 (all versions), M8 Greyhound (all versions), M2 Medium, M3 GMC, Flakpanzer I, Flakpanzer 38, Jagdpanzer 38(t), Pz.35(t), Pz.38(t) A/F, Pz.Sfl.Ic, Sd.Kfz.140/1, VK 45.01 (P), Sd.Kfz.221, Sd.Kfz.234/1, Sd.Kfz.6/2, Flak 37 Sfl. — the order of ammo depletion has been adjusted. Previously, consumption of ammo might not result in the disappearance of ammo rack sections from the damage model.
- A bug has been fixed that allows control of the soft-kill active protection system while the gunner is knocked off.
- SU-57B — the display of the wheels have been mixed with the x-ray view in battle .
- AMX-30 ACRA — animation of the MUC rocket in the info card has been corrected.
- Type-75 SPH — a bug of underestimated armour penetration values on the M107 (PF) rounds in comparison with the M107 has been fixed.
- 2S3M — a bug of the underestimated armour penetration values of the ZOF25 (PF) in comparison with the ZOF25 has been fixed.
- ITO-90M — generation of the thermal imager of the gunner's sight has been fixed from 1 to 3 (report)
- 5.56, 5.8mm machine guns — a bug with missing localization of the ammo belt has been corrected (report)
- Destructible objects, such as fences, pillars, etc. will not stop the kinetic rounds anymore.
- USS Newport News - the year of the ship modification in the vehicle card has been changed from 1962 to 1972.
- Letuchiy - Firing sector of the 3rd and 4th main calibre turrets has been corrected.
Customization and achievements
- Lübeck - Displaying of the deforming camouflage has been fixed.
- Resetting of the selected characteristics of the ships camouflages has been fixed.
- Missing exhaust of the ground vehicles in the Assault game mode has been fixed.
- Winter holidays hangar has been switched off.
- Landscape LOD has been corrected in the aircraft optics. Now, a pilot will see the detailed picture of the landscape in the targeting optics as seen in helicopters previously.
- A bug where after firing and reloading all nine guided missile blocks the value settings for the salvo mode of suspended weaponry could be reset has been fixed.
- Mirage 2000D-R1 — A bug that made it impossible to detect ground targets at long distances when using a CDLP targeting pod has been fixed (report).
- Laté 298D — A bug that caused the Mle 33 offensive machine guns to be classified as large calibre weapons has been fixed (report).
- B-57B — Separate bomb drop has been added. Source: "T.O. 1B-57B-1 Flight Handbook B-57B aircraft".
- A bug has been fixed where the hit indicator sometimes showed the wrong direction of incoming fire.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented external elements from detaching when destroyed, and prevented a geometrical change when hit.
- A bug where vehicle loss might be displayed incorrectly (for example "Crew knocked out") because of detonation of the fuel tank has been fixed (report 1, report 2).
- Strv 103A, Strv 103С — A bug that caused the crosshair to be displayed above the aiming circle if the vehicle was on a slight slope has been fixed (report).
- Strv 103A, Strv 103С — A bug has been fixed where the vehicle might move while aiming with hull aiming enabled and a machine gun selected.
- PGZ09 — A bug that caused the laser range finder to incorrectly change aiming distance while aiming at air targets has been fixed (report).
- A bug that caused some decorations of the "camouflage" section to disappear at certain angles when using the "minimal" graphics preset has been fixed (report).
- ItO 90M — Optical target tracking mode has been added (report).
- ItO 90M — A bug that led to the inability to follow the target when the detection radar was turned off has been fixed.
- M3 Bradley (ADATS), ADATS (M113) — Maximum operating range of the radar has been changed from 20 to 25 km (report).
- Vickers Mk.3 — A bug that caused a shift of the aiming point when using commander fire control from commander sight in SB has been fixed (report).
- Khalid — A bug with used modification of coaxial and anti-aircraft machine gun has been fixed (report).
- Type 16 MCV — A bug with different thickness of radiator grill on right and left hull sides has been fixed (report).
- USS Newport News (CA-148) - Guidance angles and guidance speed for the main calibre turrets have been corrected:
- Vertical guidance: -10°/+41° changed to -5°/+41°
- Targeting Speed: 5.2°/s changed to 5°/s
- Targeting Vertical Speed: 10°/s changed to 8.2°/s
- Pr.183 - A bug with the armour of the main calibre turrets in the vehicle card has been fixed.
- Shouku Tei No.4 - A bug that allowed the gaining of speed to be higher than declared in the vehicle card has been fixed.
- RN Duca degli Abruzzi - A bug where it was impossible to use spare torpedoes has been fixed.
- A bug where a shadow might appear near the vehicle after changing graphics settings has been fixed (report).
- A bug where the night sky on low graphics settings could be displayed with noticeable flickering stripes has been fixed.
- The physics of an icy surface has changed, ice is now more 'slippery'.
- A bug has been fixed that caused a lack of secondary shards when armour has been penetrated.
25.01.2023 (18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124 - Xbox, Playstation))
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the gun elevation mechanism from staying in place while in the free view camera.
- A bug has been fixed that caused a lack of secondary shards when armour has been penetrated.
- Churchill Crocodile — a bug has been fixed where the fuel trailer wheels were spinning after tank halt.
- 30mm 2A42 & 2A72 cannons — a bug has been fixed with the HE animation for the APDS rounds in protection analysis (report).
- 9M37M — a bug has been fixed that prevented proximity fuze activation.
- T32, T32E1 — a bug has been fixed with different thicknesses of the caterpillars and spare tracks.
- Khalid — gunner's sight magnification has been corrected from x8 to x7-10 (report)
- Mirage F1CT — a bug has been fixed where dismantled gun pods were displayed in xray mode in battle.
- Harrier GR.7 — system time is now displayed in the HUD (report).
- Harrier GR.7 — added RWR indicators to the HUD (report).
- Harrier GR.7 — a bug has been fixed where the HUD central indicator was tied to the aircraft centerline instead of the velocity vector (report).
- Bf 109 F-1 — a bug has been fixed where the 20mm MG FF/M motor cannon was not displayed in xray mode.
- Tornado IDS Marineflieger — a bug has been fixed that prevented the navigation bombing marker from displaying.
- Kh-25ML — incorrect position of the engine flame has been fixed (report).
- Mirage F1C, Mirage F1C-200, Jaguar E, Jaguar A — HUD has been updated in accordance to data from actual aircraft.
- MiG-29 — togglable HUD view has been added to the MFD.
- F-16A MLU — gun funnel view has been added to the HUD.
- Pr.1124 MLRS, TKA-106 - a bug has been fixed that prevented rocket launcher reload in Arcade battles.
- Pr.131, Hugin — a bug has been fixed where an insufficient crew number led to the disabling of repair, fire extinguishing and water pumping.
- Yellow square artefacts from hits to the ground or water seen on the integrated graphic cards Intel HD 660, Intel HD 530 at ultra low-quality settings have been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented hit marks from shell fragments on an aircraft's skin.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented custom control button assignment on PS5/PS4 consoles.
26.01.2023 (Server update)
- Pr.183 BM-21 — arming distance setting option has been temporarily disabled for the M-21OF rockets.
- AB-205A-1 — a bug has been fixed that caused a FPS drop after empty rocket tubes were discarded (report).
- MiG-29 — ammo count of the secondary munitions has been added to the HUD.
- AGM-12 — a bug has been fixed that caused an underestimated number of fragments when fired from helicopters .
- F-105D — the number of chaff rounds for the AN/ALE-2 pod has been fixed from 16 to 192.
- SAAB J-35 (all versions) - controllability at low speed has been improved for the "simplified' and "mouse aim" control modes.
- A bug has been fixed where there might be spaces between a 3d decoration and a ground vehicle hull after a model update.
- A bug has been fixed where 3D decorations mounted on additional armour remained in air after disabling this modification.
- Strv 74 — an issue with a shifted camera in the commander's sight has been fixed.
- LAV-AD — incorrect description of the commander's NVD has been corrected (report).
- Challenger 2 — a bug has been fixed where rubberized sideskirts remained after ERA modules are shot off.
- ZSU-57-2, WZ305 — a bug has been fixed where there were two identical researchable magazines with AP chambered shells. The BR-281 magazine has been changed to BR-281SP armour piercing solid rounds (rеport).
- OTOMATIC — the tracer has been removed from 76/62 HE-MOM and 76/62 SAPOM rounds (report)
- New mechanics for torpedo sights. Previously, the player had to manually select a torpedo tube by pressing a button ("Q" by default). Instead of switching available torpedo tubes by the button, their sight now switches following the direction of the player's camera. The Q button now only turns the sight on or off, and the torpedo tube is selected according to the available traverse angles and the direction of the player's view.
- For example, if a ship has torpedo tubes on her sides ("Kirov", "Hipper"), you don't need to press "Q" to choose the torpedo tube on the other side. Just activate all torpedo sights with the "Q" button and turn the camera to the side you want to fire from. The same works with rotating torpedo tubes (like on most destroyers in the game) - the available torpedo tubes will be selected automatically. Ships and boats with fixed torpedo tubes toggle available tubes in the same manner, although in the limited traverse sector. If a ship has several torpedo tubes on each side, a new tube available to fire from the same side toggles automatically. If a torpedo sight is disabled and the enemy is in the fire sector, the torpedoes fire in salvo by pushing the torpedo fire button.
- Hull break parameters of boats have been fixed. Previously the hulls of the smaller boats might not break with a large calibre shell hit.
- A bug that caused the cursor and cannon marker to display jerkily during turret rotation when looking from the player's view in referee mode has been fixed.
- F-16A MLU — a bug has been fixed where the sight followed the player's view. Now it is centred in the HUD.
- The reload sounds of all guns in ground vehicles are now brighter and thicker, with the reload stages heard with more detail.
- Guns on ground vehicles of 100mm+ calibres with manual reloading now have their own reload sounds, which are thicker.
- Sounds of the empty cartridges of the gun rounds have been reworked for the gunner's view camera. Authentic drop sounds of cartridges of various calibres have been used.
- Suspension sounds on ground vehicles have been reworked for tilting and vertical speed-ups in order to more dynamically and stabley reflect the various conditions of the suspension.
- BM-13 Katyusha MLRS received its own sounds different from the other systems.
- A bug has been fixed where a cursor might move to the second monitor in full-screen mode in naval and helicopter battles (report).
- Kh-23M — controlled flight time has been increased from 25s to 30s.
- A bug has been fixed that caused a zoom sensitivity issue in the ATGM camera (report).
- AJ37, JA37C — a bug has been fixed that caused a reverse thrust malfunction (report, report).
- M46, M47, mKPz M47 G, M47 (105/55) — a bug has been fixed where the hull armour values in the armour view mode and info card were different.
- T-35 — a bug has been fixed where the armour values in the armour view mode and info card were different.
- Gepard 1A2 — a bug has been fixed where the vehicle was unable to fire from the twin cannon when one of the cannons was damaged (report).
- T-80UK — a bug has been fixed that prevented fragments from entering the fighting compartment when a small area near the gun mantlet was penetrated.
- 105mm GP105 — ATGM range has been reduced from 5,500m to 5,000m; the weight has been increased from 18.8kg to 19.8kg (report)
- A bug has been fixed that affected the ricochet mechanics, allowing shells to pierce armour at blunt angles (report).
- Vehicles with external ammo storage (SAM SPAAG, ATGM carriers) have received an adjusted overpressure damage calculation. Hitting the external ammunition isn't followed by overpressure damage to the crew. Vehicle list: Strf 9040 BILL, ASRAD-R, ItO 90M, Pvrbv 551, UDES 33, Lvrbv 701, Roland 1, ItO 90M, Dardo, SIDAM 25 (Mistral), M113A1 (TOW), PGZ04A, M113A1 (TOW), CM25, Type 75 MLRS, Type 60 ATM, Matilda Hedgehog, Ratel 20, Swingfire, Warrior, Striker, ZT3A2, Stormer HVM, ADATS (M113), Strv 81 (RB 52), 2S6, FlaRakPz 1, FlaRakRad, M901, M3 Bradley, M3A3 Bradley, ADATS.
- A bug has been fixed where a roundoff to the max speed in Arcade battles caused 1 kph difference with the info card limit.
- The active player timer in Ground, Naval, and Custom battles has been increased from 20s to 100s. When the timer expires, a team with no active players drains victory points, and loses the mission (report).
- A bug has been fixed that slowed down any scaling of decals (report).
09.02.2023 (Server update)
- Cross-platform voice chat support has been added for the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S players. Now you can communicate with players in your squad even if they play on other platforms. You can activate voice chat in the corresponding menu in the game settings and adjust the microphone sensitivity level and volume of teammates. If you don't want your voice chat to be always transmitted you can also assign a button in the settings that hold your microphone open (push to talk).
- F-104S, F-104S TAF — a bug has been fixed where flare containers obstructed the drag chute.
- Harrier Gr.7, Q-5L — a bug has been fixed that caused unlocking from the target when flying over it in the third person view.
- Harrier Gr.7, Q-5L — a bug has been fixed where toggling to the nose camera might cause a laser lock-on reset.
- DB-3A — elevation angles of the nose turret have been adjusted.
- Kikka — a bug has been fixed with missing rocket engines after respawn.
- Kikka — a bug has been fixed where after respawning the landing gear raised only in the visual model and detached at high speed in RB and SB modes.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented MG fire from the helicopter in camera mode while using a gamepad.
- A bug has been fixed involving different penetration values of the Type 94 gun on the Ha-Go tank and Ki-45 otsu.
- 2S38 — elevation angles in the commander sight have been increased from -10…+20° to -15…+75° (report).
- 2S38, 9P157, BMP-3 — a bug has been fixed that caused cyclic neutral gear switch while turning at low speed (report)
- ELC bis — a bug has been fixed with different armour values in the info card and the armour view mode (report)
- Chieftain Mk.5 Marksman — gunner and commander sight magnification has been changed from х8 to х3–10.
- Leclerc SXXI — a bug has been fixed where the material of the side skirts was different from Leclerc S1 and Leclerc S2. Side skirts material has been changed from constructional steel to armoured steel.
- The frequency of announcing a vessel's turn orders and rudder position reports has been reduced. Phrases regarding a vessel's roll will now be announced only when it is sinking. Phrases regarding critical roll will be announced as before when the vessel reaches this roll under any circumstances.
- The ability to select torpedo sight with mouse or key has been added. The switch is located in: Menu > Options > Main parameters > Naval battle settings > Torpedo sight controlling with mouse
- A bug that caused the points in the "Requirements to Candidates" window for the squadron to not fit the height of the window has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the "Watch" button to not appear in the window for using a coupon that gives a skin/decal/decoration has been fixed.
- A bug that caused some vehicle models to appear in coal black colour in some cases has been fixed (source).
- A bug that might make aircraft textures look blurry has been fixed (report).
- A bug where the mouse cursor might jump to a second monitor when playing in full-screen windowed mode in naval and helicopter battles when the "alt" key has been pressed or a radio command has been sent has been fixed (report).
- A bug relating to the periodic cessation of the battle replay when viewing from the official web page of the game has been fixed.
- Hints about pausing the replay of the battle to download the next part have been added. Also download status information has been added.
16.02.2023 (126.96.36.199 (Xbox, Playstation - Server update))
- The chance of radar lock transfer on nearby targets has been decreased, which means more stable target tracking.
- Launch range of R-530, R-27R and R-27T missiles has been slightly increased.
- Launch range of R-530F and R-530D missiles have been increased.
- AIM-9L - field of view of the seeker has been increased from 2.5 to 3.6 degree, max lock angle increased from 17 to 40 degrees, tracking rate reduced from 36 to 22 degrees per second (report)
- Missiles with IR seekers now have separately calculated lock-on distances on afterburner plumes. Afterburner target acquisition range to the front hemi-sphere has been increased for all-aspect missiles. Cooled-cell rear aspect missiles are now able to lock on targets on a collision course.
- AH-1 (all versions) — camera zoom position has been adjusted to make firing more convenient.
- F-8E — missing AN/APR-27 radar warning system has been added. Source: "NAVAIIR 01-45HHD-1 NATOPS Flight Manual - F-8D&E".
- MiG-21 F-13 — ballistic calculator has been added for rockets. Source: "Самолёт МиГ-21Ф-13. Техническое описание, Книга II - Вооружение. 1963".
- MiG-29 — Stealth ammunition belt has been added for the GSh-301 cannon.
- Khalid — The AA machine gun elevation angle has been increased from 50deg to 90deg. Source: (Khalid 4030/2 MBT User Handbook December 1980) (rеport).
- Khalid — missing ammo depletion indicator on the AA machine gun has been restored.
- Somua SM — track width has been increased from 20mm to 30mm.
- Strela-10M2 — radar range has been increased from 5km to 10km (report).
- A bug has been fixed where a fire was extinguished instantly without the "FPS" modification installed.
- Fairmile H LCS(L)(2) — ammo capacity of the 57mm gun has been increased from 170 rounds to 512 rounds, mortar ammo capacity increased from 50 to 110. Source:"C.B.04304: Details of Combined Operations Landing Craft and Barges" (report, report).
- A bug has been fixed that caused graphical artefacts on the MacOS version (report).
28.02.2023 (188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206 - Xbox))
- Harrier GR.7, Q-5 — a bug has been fixed where there might occur intersection of the player's camera and the TIALD pod view (report).
- A bug has been fixed where zooming in the sniper sight might shift the crosshair.
- 100 sec delay before decreasing the team victory points has been revoked for cases when enemy players have no available respawns. This applied for all gaming modes, except for Enduring Confrontation and Assault mode.
- We have received multiple reports on players in Realistic aircraft battles, who stay on the airfield and try to earn experience by taking off and landing over and over again. Now, the take off reward can only be achieved once in 3 minutes. Let's play fair and respect others.
- A bug has been fixed with the different bleed time of team points for a player outnumbered by an enemy team, or when in the vehicle respawn menu.
- A bug has been fixed where enemy artillery had no markers in air Assault mode.
- When completing a Battle Pass challenge, you will now see in the debriefing window the "Challenges" button for easily getting your reward.
- On the CPU without SSE4.1 support, but with a 64bit operating system the game will use all available RAM (previously it was limited by ca ~4GB).
- A bug where HE shells in some aircraft and anti-aircraft guns caused little damage has been fixed.
- Now also in the Steam version on a CPU without SSE4.1 support, but with a 64bit operating system the game will use all available RAM (previously it was limited by ca ~4GB).
|Closed Beta||1.17 · 1.25|
|Open Beta||1.27 · 1.29 · 1.31 · 1.33 · 1.35 · 1.37 · 1.39 · 1.41 · 1.43 · 1.45 · 1.47 · 1.49 · 1.51 · 1.53 · 1.55 · 1.57 · 1.59 · 1.61 · 1.63|
|Release||1.65 · 1.67 · 1.69 · 1.71 · 1.73 · 1.75 · 1.77 · 1.79 · 1.81 · 1.83 · 1.85 · 1.87 · 1.89 · 1.91 · 1.93 · 1.95 · 1.97 · Starfighters · Raining Fire|
|Update 2.0||New Power · Hot Tracks · Ixwa Strike · Red Skies · Direct Hit · Ground Breaking · Winged Lions · Wind of Change · Danger Zone · Drone Age|
|Fire and Ice · Apex Predators · Sky Guardians · La Royale · Sons of Attila · Kings of Battle|