Update "La Royale"
Update "La Royale" (changelog) was introduced on 14 June 2023. This update is notable for the introduction of the French bluewater fleet, new flight physics for missiles, a new class of assault bombs, and marked the start of major economic overhaul.
|Though the update numbering has been dropped since Update "Starfighters", the game version is still present in-game to indicate the update as 2.27|
- 1 New vehicles
- 1.1 Aircraft
- 1.2 Ground vehicles
- 1.3 Naval fleet
- 1.4 Helicopters
- 2 New locations and missions
- 3 Location and mission updates
- 4 Enduring Confrontation
- 5 Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 6 Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 7 Flight Model changes
- 8 Naval fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- 9 Economy and research
- 10 Customization
- 11 Interface
- 12 Game mechanics
- 13 Graphics
- 14 Sound
- 15 Other
- 16 Matchmaking
- 17 Smaller updates that came afterwards
- 17.1 14.06.2023 (18.104.22.168)
- 17.2 15.06.2023 (22.214.171.124)
- 17.3 20.06.2023 (Server update)
- 17.4 21.06.2023 (126.96.36.199)
- 17.5 23.06.2023 (188.8.131.52)
- 17.6 27.06.2023 (184.108.40.206)
- 17.7 05.07.2023 (220.127.116.11)
- 17.8 11.07.2023 (18.104.22.168)
- 17.9 12.07.2023 (22.214.171.124)
- 17.10 13.07.2023 (126.96.36.199)
- 17.11 13.07.2023 (188.8.131.52)
- 17.12 14.07.2023 (184.108.40.206)
- 17.13 17.07.2023 (220.127.116.11)
- 17.14 19.07.2023 (18.104.22.168)
- 17.15 20.07.2023 (22.214.171.124)
- 17.16 25.07.2023 (126.96.36.199)
- 17.17 25.07.2023 (Server update)
- 17.18 26.07.2023 (188.8.131.52)
- 17.19 27.07.2023 (184.108.40.206)
- 17.20 28.07.2023 (220.127.116.11)
- 17.21 02.08.2023 (18.104.22.168)
- 17.22 07.08.2023 (22.214.171.124)
- 17.23 08.08.2023 (Server update)
- 17.24 11.08.2023 (126.96.36.199)
- 17.25 16.08.2023 (188.8.131.52)
- 17.26 23.08.2023 (Server update)
- 17.27 25.08.2023 (Server update)
- 17.28 30.08.2023 (184.108.40.206)
- 17.29 01.09.2023 (220.127.116.11)
- Wirraway - (updated model)
- Panthere (premium)
- Le Malin
- Jeanne d'Arc
- Émile Bertin
- AH-1G — (updated cockpit)
- BO 105 CB-2 — (updated cockpit)
- AH-1S Early — (model has been replaced by the AH-1E model)
New locations and missions
- New location for combined battles "Iberian Castle".
- New location for naval battles "Franz Josef Land".
- Air AB:
- Two missions of the new type, Air Conquest, have been added on two locations: Israel and Smolensk. Mission rules:
- There are three capture zones in the mission: a small central air zone and two airfield zones on the sides of the central zone
- There is ground support in the mission as in the "assault" missions and the models and placing of the ground vehicles depend on the battle rank.
- There are bases for bombing in the mission which spawn 15 seconds after being destroyed.
- Player aircraft respawns are not as high as in Assault missions and the number of respawns has been reduced.
- Bomber respawns are higher than respawns for fighters and closer to the centre of the mission (in normal assault missions bomber respawns are further from the centre of the mission than fighters).
Location and mission updates
- Snowy trees in winter versions of the Poland, Maginot Line, and Bulge locations have been fixed.
- The behaviour of bushes when they're being trampled or shot through has been fixed.
- Passability of vehicles on concrete has been improved.
- The problem with the difference between physical materials has been fixed and consequently passibility on sidewalks and main roads in the "Breslau" location has been improved.
- Single missions and historical campaign:
- Multiple bug fixes in single missions and historical campaigns.
- In the historical campaign, naval vessel models have been replaced with more detailed ones. In this regard some edits have been made to the mission balance.
- Aircraft RB:
- Mission [Operation] "Vietnam" has been renamed to [Operation] "Battle for Vietnam" as the original name is already used by the mission of the type [Enduring Confrontation].
- In the mission for new players [Operation] "Middle East" and [Operation] "Cochinchina" distances between airfields have been aligned with other missions of this type (they are now closer to the front line) in addition, balance edits have also been made.
- The mission [Operation] "Spain" has been renamed to [Operation] "Battle of Spain" as this name is already used by the mission of the type [Enduring Confrontation].
- Balance edits and moving the airfields and respawn points in the [Operation] "Battle of Spain". Now the airfield at which players will be respawned depends on their rank (previously at all ranks of players appeared at one airfield 22 km from the centre of the mission).
- The mission [Operation] "Kuban. Stanitsa of Krymskaya" has been renamed to "Frontline Kuban" not to confuse players by the discrepancy between the mission name and its contents.
- In the missions "Frontline Ladoga" and "Frontline Kuban" the width of the frontline, the location of bases for bombing and the location of airfields have been standardized with other missions of this type.
- In the mission "Frontline Kuban" the number of anti-aircraft guns has been significantly reduced, as well as the vehicles played a background role tens of kilometers away from the mission center have been removed.
- Known bugs in the mission "Frontline Kursk" have been fixed. The mission is back in rotation.
- Transferred some of the missions that remained in the old format to the new one (changing the mission grid from 7x7 to 8x8 cells, increasing the total mission space by expanding the grid, new positions for airfields to make the distances between them larger):
- Khalkhin Gol
- Winter Stalingrad
- Tunis. Also increased the number of possible positions of airfields.
- Port Moresby. Also the mission has been rotated by 45 degrees relative to the previous version to make the ratio of sea to land squares for each team about the same.
- New possible positions for bases created for bombing have been added to all missions in aircraft EC (there were 10 possible positions for each team, now there are 20).
- In all missions for aircraft and naval "Enduring Confrontation" low, medium and pre-top ranks will now use WWII aircraft carrier models. German aircraft carriers will now use Japanese aircraft carriers. For top ranks all nations still use the Forrestal.
- Aircraft that can't spawn on airfields (for example, hydroplanes) now spawn over an airfield chosen by the player instead of at the edge of the map.
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Suspension work that affected cornering at speed and static when sideways on slopes has been fixed for the wheeled vehicles.
- Functional damage to the radiator has been added for ground vehicles. Damage to the radiator leads to engine overheating and its failure after a while.
- Challenger 2 (2F) - Small gaps in hull roof armour at the join of armour plates has been fixed.
- Chieftain Marksman - A bug of radar antenna not pointing vertically has been fixed (report).
- Comet I (All versions) - A bug due to which fragments and bullets could pierce the sides of the gun mantlet has been fixed (report).
- Ferdinand, Elefant - A bug which consisted in damage of stern ammo if armour was not pierced has been fixed (report).
- Flakpanzer 341 - The breech sections of the guns have been divided into separate modules (report).
- Leopard 2A4 (All versions) - A bug due to which shrapnel and bullets could pierce under the gun mantlet has been fixed (report).
- M47 - The Incorrect placement of ammo racks in the turret has been fixed. Source: TM 9-2350-200-12
- M60 AMBT - A bug where one of the ammo racks could be damaged without breaking through the armour has been fixed (report).
- Merkava Mk.4 LIC - A bug that caused a grid to be displayed in commanders sight camera has been fixed.
- Pz.III N - The commander's DM protruding through the roof of the commander's cupola has been fixed (report).
- QN506 - Discrepancy between the visual model and armour of the lower front part of the hull has been fixed.
- Sd.Kfz.221 (s.Pz.B.41) - A bug due to which the commander's DM did not match the visual model has been fixed (report).
- TAM 2IP - A gap in the armour above the gun mantlet has been fixed (report).
- Type 59 - A gap in the armour between the gun mantlet and the turret has been fixed (report).
- Type 90, Type 90 (B) - A bug due to which shrapnel and bullets could pierce the turret has been fixed (report).
- Vickers Mk.7 - A bug due to which shrapnel and bullets could pierce the turret has been fixed.
- BM-31-12 - A bug due to which a high launcher elevation view in the camera of the gunner's historical sight could be blocked by the vehicle's structural elements has been fixed (report)
- IS-1, IS-2 - The design angle of the armour of the lower frontal part of the hull has been changed from 24 to 30 degrees (report).
- T-28, Т-28E - A bug due to which some of the ammo racks could be damaged without breaking through the armour has been fixed (report).
- T-28 (all modifications) - A bug due to which fragments and bullets could pierce the turret ring of small towers has been fixed.
- T-34-85, T-34-85E, T-34-85 Gai, Phòng không T-34, Т-34-100 - The structure of the fuel tanks has been adjusted. Sources: Руководство по материальной части танка Т-34. 1949. // Engineering Analysis of the Russian T34/85 Tank (report).
- WZ1001(E) LCT - A gap in the armour under the gun mantlet has been fixed.
- ZTZ96A, ZTZ96A (P) — A bug due to which shrapnel and bullets could pierce the turret ring has been fixed (report).
- Jagdtiger - a bug in protection of the lower front hull plate has been fixed that made it possible to pierce the bottom part of the plate with shells of low armour penetration.
- 9М112, 9М113, 9М117, 9М117M1, 9М119, 9М119M1, 9М133, 9М133FM3, 9M114, 9M120, 9M120F-1, 9M220O, 3М7, MGM-51B, MGM-51C, MP ACRA, MIM-146, TOW, I-TOW, TOW-2, TOW-2A, MILAN, MILAN-2, HOT, HOT-2, 302 ATGM, HJ-9, GP105, GP125, HJ-73E, Type-79, ZT3A1, ZT3A2, Roland-1, Roland-2, Roland-3, RB-70, RB 70 Mk.2, BOLIDE — switched to a new physical aiming model.
- SU-152 — A gap in the armour between the roof and the front part of the combat compartment has been fixed (report).
- Т-80 — Colour of modules in X-Ray view has been corrected (report).
- КВ-1E, KV-IB, Object 248 — Colour of shells in X-Ray view has been fixed.
- L3/33 CC — A bug because of which the gunner's sight was absent in X-Ray view has been fixed.
- AMX-30, AMX-30 (1972) — armour element covering gunner's sight aperture has been added (report).
- ZTZ99A — A bug where the front fuel tank could receive damage without armour penetration has been fixed (report).
- Tiran 4S — A bug where fragments and bullets could pierce the turret ring has been fixed (report).
- Churchill NA75 — Armour gaps in the area of machine gun nest have been fixed (report).
- Type 4 Ho-Ro - The order of ammunition consumption has been clarified. Number of shots has been changed from 28 to 24. Source: Report.
- BMD-4, BMP-3 - A bug with lack of jamming of the 30 mm automatic cannons on overheating has been fixed.
- Skink - Vertical guidance angles have been changed from -4,5/+77 to -5/+80 degrees. The weight has been changed from 28600 to 27600 kg. Source.
- M19A1 (all) - The weight has been changed from 17500 to 18670 kg. Source.
- M50 - Reverse speed has been changed from 7,88 to 16,2 km/h. Source.
- XM803 - Traverse speed has been changed from 36 to 42°/sec and vertical guidance speed has been changed from 20 to 42°/sec. Source: Operator's Instruction Manual, Tank, Combat, Full Tracked: 152 mm Gun/Launcher XM803
- Object 268 - The order of ammunition consumption has been clarified.
- Centurion Mk.I - Maximum speed has been changed from 37 to 38 km/h. Source.
- SARC Mk VI (all) - armour scheme has been clarified. Thickness has been revised.
- Turret front: 30 - > 20
- Hull rear: 10 -> 14
- Hull sides: 8 - > 16
- Hull top: 5 - > 10
- OTOMATIC - Engine power value has been changed from 830 to 1100 hp. Source.
- Type 64 - Weight of the vehicle has been changed from 24000 to 22000 kg. Source.
- ST-A3 - A gap in the armour of the commander's cupola has been removed (report).
- StuG III F - A bug because of which the left side ammo could be damaged without armour penetration has been fixed (report).
- VAB SANTAL - Visual model of the unit's turret has been finalised (comment about this upcoming work was left in the changelog of the "Fire and Ice" update).
- Chi-Nu II - A bug that caused the turret ring to possibly be pierced by bullets and fragments of small calibre HE shells has been fixed (report).
- T-72M1 - Gap between gun mantlet and turret through which shrapnel could penetrate has been fixed (report).
Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- 25mm ADEN 25 cannon — The weight of the cannon has been changed from 198 to 130 kg.
- 30mm ADEN Mk.4 cannon — The weight of the cannon has been changed from 150 to 87 kg.
- SD10C bomb — The weight of the bomb has been changed from 10 to 7 kg. Source: "German explosive ordnance (bombs, fuzes, rockets, land mines, grenades and igniters)".
- SLAP and SLAP-T ammo— Ammo belt icons have been fixed.
- НАР FFAR Mighty Mouse — Missile weight has been changed from 8 to 8.98 kg and explosive weight has been changed from 0.89 to 0.91 kg. Source: "TM-43-0001-30 Rockets, Rocket Systems, Rocket Fuzes, Rocket Motors (December 1981)".
- 3000 lbs M118 Demolition bomb — Tritonal explosive weight has been changed from 856.4 to 898.8 kg. Source: "TM-9-1325-200/TO 11-1-28".
- FAB-100M-43 bomb — Weight of explosives has been changed from 36.02 to 49.93 kg.
- Separate bomb drop has been added for the aircraft using the following bombs: 100pn AN-M30A1 bomb, 250pn AN-M57 bomb, 10kg SD10C bomb, 50kg SC50JA bomb, 50kg D.T. No.2 bomb, 50kg G.A. MMN bomb, 100kg No.1 bomb, 100kg 100/50 G.P , GP 50T bomb, 100kg SAP 100M bomb, 100kg GP 100T bomb, 160kg A.P 160 bomb, 60kg Type 97 Number 6 HEbomb, 100kg Army Type 94 HE bomb, 100kg FAB-100M-43 bomb, 50kg FAB-50 bomb, 100kg FAB-100 bomb, 50-kg mb m/37AT bomb, 50kg sb m/42 bomb. G.P. 250 lb Mk.IV bomb, M.C. 250 lb Mk.I bomb.
- QJK99 machine gun — Information displayed on the ammunition "AP incendiary bullet with bursting shell" has been fixed.
- 9M127, 9M114, 9M120, 9M14-2, 9М17M, 9M17P, 9M123, I-TOW, TOW-2, HJ-8A, HJ-8C, HJ-8E, HJ-8H, HOT, HOT-2, HOT-3, AS-12 — switched to a new physical aiming model.
- Kh-25, Kh-25ML, Kh-29L, Kh-29T, AS.34, AS-30L Nord, PARS 3 LR, AGM-62A, AGM-62A ER, GBU-8, GBU-15(V)1/B, KAB-500Kr, KAB-500L, LS-500J, TS250, BGL-400, BGL-1000, Mk.13, Mk.18, GBU-24 Paveway III, GBU-10 Paveway II, GBU-12 Paveway II, GBU-16 Paveway II — flight model has been corrected, autopilot has been improved.
- CCRP display has been added for guided bombs. For guided bombs manual release is used instead of automatic.
- For aircraft and helicopters with targeting optics and INS targeting, the point is not reset if it moves out of the targeting optics gimbal limits.
Retarded bombs have been added for the following aircraft:
- Mk 82 Snakeye:
- A-10A, A-10A Late, F-16A, F-5A, F-5C, F-5E, F-4C Phantom II, F-4E Phantom II, F-100D, F-4F Early, F-4F, F-16AJ, F-4EJ, F-4EJ ADTW, F-4EJ Kai, F-16 MLU, F-5A (China), F-5E (China), SAAB-105G, Netz, Kurnass, Kurnass 2000, F-105D, F-100A, F-104 (all modifications), G.91Y, G.91YS, G.91R3, G.91R4
- Mk 81 Snakeye, Mk 82 Snakeye:
- A-6E Tram, F-8E, A-7D, A-7E, A-7K, F-4J Phantom II, F-4S Phantom II, A-4B, A-4E Early, AV-8A, AV-8C, A-1H, A-4E (Israel), Ayit
- OFAB-250SH, FAB-500SH:
- MiG-29 (Germany), Su-22UM3K (Germany), Su-25, Su-25K, MiG-29, MiG-27M, MiG-27K, Su-17M2, Su-17M4, Su-22M3, Yak-141
- 1000pn Mk.13 №117:
- Tornado GR.1,Harrier GR.1, Harrier GR.3, Sea Harrier FRS.1, Harrier GR.7, Phantom FGR.2, Phantom FG.1, F-4J(UK) Phantom II, Jaguar GR.1, Jaguar GR.1A, Buccaneer S.1, Buccaneer S.2
- Q-5A, A-5C
- 250-4, 500-4:
- J-7E, J-7D, Q-5L, J-8B
- Mk 83 AIR:
- Tornado IDS, Tornado IDS ASSATA1
- Mk 82 AIR, Mk 83 AIR:
- F-14A Early
- Mk 83 AIR:
- Tornado IDS
- 250 kg Type 25 200, SAMP Mk 82 250 Snakeye:
- Mirage 2000D-R1
- 250 kg Type 25 200:
- Mirage 2000C-S5
- 250 kg Type 25 200, 400 kg Type 21 200:
- Mirage IIIC, Mirage IIIE, Shahak, Mirage 5F, Mirage F1C, Mirage F1CT, Mirage F1C-200, Milan, Jaguar A, Jaguar E
- SAMP Mk 82 250 Snakeye:
- Nesher, Kfir C.2, Kfir Canard, Kfir C.7, A-4H, A-4E Early (M)
- Su-25 (all modifications), Su-17 (all modifications) , Su-22 (all modifications), MiG-27 (all modifications), MiG-23 (all modifications), F-4 Phantom II (all modifications), A6M3 — Suspended fuel tank has been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Tornado GR.1 — PGM-500 and PGM-2000 bombs have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- G.91Y - AS-20, AA-20, AS-30 missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- J-8B — 500-3 bombs have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Kfir C.2 — Python 3 missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Kfir C.7 — Python 3 missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Kurnass 2000 — Python 3 missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Netz — Python 3 missiles have been added to the armament nomenclature.
- Shahak — Modification for the research of the 30 mm cannons and belts have been moved from 2nd and 4th level to 1st and 3rd.
- A-7K — Amount of the rounds for the 20 mm M61A1 cannon has been corrected. Source: "T.O. 1A-7K-34-1-1".
- Proper scan speed and scan zone size for radars of Yak-141, all F-16, F-14A and F-4EJ KAI has been corrected.
- Maximal tracking range is now ~ 30% smaller than the maximal detection range for all radars.
- Track-While-Scan (TWS) mode and better detection range for F-16MLU.
- Sector is indicated on RWR/LWR indicators if direction to targets is not measured within a target sector.
- A-6M - sight magnification has been corrected from 3.0х-126.0х to 10х-19х, FOV has been increased from 120 to 180 degree.
- AH-1F, AH-1S - targeting angles of the 20mm M197 cannon have been corrected from +/- 115 horizontal and -50/+25 vertical to +/-110 horizontal and -50/+21 vertical. Source: TM 55-1520-236-10 - 1990 - Operator's Manual Army Model AH-1S (PROD), AS-1S (ECAS), AS-1S (Modernized Cobra) Helicopters )
- F-4 Phantom II (all modifications) - launch limit for missiles and bombs has been corrected from Mach 1.01 to Mach 1.1. A bug has been fixed where the landing gear wheels went through the Zuni rocket pods.
- FJ-4B, FJ-4B VMF-232 - Zuni rocket pods have been added.
- F-16AJ - pilot model has been changed to Japanese.
- Lancaster (all modifications) - the number of gunners in the info cards and in the crew skill list has been fixed.
- Tornado (all modifications), Buccaneer S.2, SAAB AJ37, MiG-21 SPS-K, AV-8A - a bug has been fixed that allowed disabling of flares as a modification, while the flare pod is installed in the secondary weapons menu.
- TBF-1C, Avenger Mk.I - the belt of the forward .50 Browning machine guns has been changed to have the M8 round. The 2,000 lb AN-M66 and 1,600 lb AN-MK1 armour piercing bombs have been added.
- Pe-2 - starting from series 110, bombs have been changed to M-43.
- P-51A Mustang - 100 lb AN-M30A1, 250 lb AN-M57, 300 lb H.E. M31, and 500 lb AN-M64A1 bombs have been added.
- TBF-1C - the crew number has been corrected from 3 to 4.
- TBD-1 - 1,000 lb bomb has been added.
- SBD-3 - 500 lb bomb has been added.
- SB2C-5 - 2,000 lb AN-M66A2 bomb has been added.
- F9F-2, F9F-5 - 250 lb AN-M57 bomb has been added.
- Hunter F.6, Hunter FGA.9 - the HVAR, 60 lb S.A.P, 25lb AP rockets have been added.
- A-7K - position of the 250 and 500 lb bombs on the outermost pylons has been fixed.
- S.O.4050 Vautour IIN - the odd fuel tank has been removed in xray mode.
- Z-19 (all modifications) / Z-10 - "Flares/chaff" modification has been changed to "MAW".
- I-153 - order of the bomb drop has been corrected.
- A21A-3 - the aircraft can no longer have rockets alongside bombs (report). Separate rocket launch has been revoked. Source: Förarinstruktion 21A (1948), Kungliga Flygförvaltningen, N. Söderberg/Claes Sparre, стр.102)
- IL-2M (1943) - FAB-100 and FAB-250 bombs have been changed to FAB-100M-43b and FAB-250M-43
- Bf 109G-6, Bf 109G-10 - a bug has been fixed where the selected 30mm MK 108 cannon was not displayed in xray mode.
- Lahatut - cyclic pitch control lever of the gunner has been removed in xray mode.
- F-100A — AIM-9E missile has been added.
- Mi-35M — free setup of 9М114 х2 missiles has been added.
- Kа-52, AH-64D, AH Mk.1 — added the selection of moving targets mode to the radar.
- Tornado F.3 — Radar has been changed to the AI.24 Foxhunter Stage 2G.
- AJ37 — CCRP mode for the bomb armament has been added.
- Etendard IVM - 250 kg Type 25, SAMP 400 kg Type 21 bombs have been added to the suspended weaponry types.
- Mirage 2000D-R1, Mirage 2000C-S5 - Night vision goggles have been added
- Su-25 (all modifications) — Crew ejection system has been added.
- MiG-27M — Crew ejection system has been added.
- MiG-23 (all modifications) — Crew ejection system has been added.
- F-4 Phantom II (all modifications) — Crew ejection system has been added.
- Kfir (all modifications), Tornado (all modifications), JA / AJ-37 (all modifications) — Crew ejection system has been added.
- T-2, T-2 Early, F-1 - Separate bomb drop has been added.
- Resolution of the second generation night vision device has been improved.
- Harrier Gr.7 — The scope magnification has been changed from 1.5х to 1.0х-6.0х.
- Kurnass 2000 — TISEO system has been added.
- Jaguar A — Correct colour scheme for the ATLIS II sighting pod for night mode has been added.
- P-47N-15 — Additional 1000 lb AN-M65A1 bomb has been added to the suspended weaponry.
- AH-6M — Restriction on combined use of the 7,62-mm M134 machine gun and guided missile air-to-surface AGM-114K Hellfire has been deleted.
- Bf 109 G-10 - A bug that made the speedometer not to operate has been fixed (report).
Modifications and research:
Modification price in RP, SL and GE will be calculated automatically on the basis of the total cost of all modifications of the vehicle and the total cost of all modifications at each modification rank will be also set. The cost depends on the number of research points required to unlock the next vehicle in the line.
Thus when there is a change in modifications - removing/adding/transferring the price calculation algorithm changes the prices of each modification up or down when removing and adding modifications respectively. For example when transferring a modification from the 3rd to 2nd modification level the cost of each modification at the 3rd level increases and at the second decreases according to the total cost of modifications for each level, the cost of all modifications doesn't change. Small changes in the total cost of modifications can be either positive or negative and are due to mathematical rounding in the calculations.
The cost of modifications in GE will be calculated individually and depends on the total number of modifications as well as on how these modifications are located at research levels in the modifications window.
- Tornado GR.1 — PGM-500 and PGM-2000 bomb modifications have been added.
- G.91Y — AS-20, AA-20, AS-30 missile modifications have been added.
- J-8B — Modification with a 250 kg bomb has been moved from 4th to 3rd level of modification research.
- Kfir C.2 — Flare modification has been moved from 2nd to 1st level of modification research. AIM-9G modification has been moved from 4th to 2nd level and the link with Flares has been removed.
- Kfir C.7 — Shafrir 2 modification has been moved from 2nd to 1st level. Link with Flares has been removed. AIM-9D modification has been moved from 3rd to 2nd level. AIM-9G modification has been moved from 4th to 3rd level.
- Kurnass 2000 — AIM-7 missiles have been removed. AIM-7E modification has been replaced with Python 3. AIM-7F modification has been removed and RP and GE spent for the modification research will be compensated.
- Netz — Python 3 missile modification has been added.
- FJ-4B, FJ-4B VMF-232 - LAU-10/A modification opening ZUNI rockets have been added.
- TBF-1C, Avenger Mk.I - AN-Mk 1 and LBC-17 modifications of the bombing weaponry opening 2,000 lb and 1,600 lb bombs have been added.
- TBD-1 - MBC-17 modification of the bombing weaponry opening 1,000 lb bomb has been added.
- SB2C-5 - M66 modification of the bombing weaponry opening 2,000 lb bomb has been added.
- Hunter F.6, Hunter FGA.9 - 25 lb A.P. Mark II and HVAR/RP-3 modification of the missile weaponry AP MK II and HVAR RP-3 rockets have been added. Linking for opening between SRAAM and Matra SNEB modifications has been removed.
- F-100A - AIM-9E modification of the missile weaponry opening AIM-9E air-to-air missile has been added.
- Fw 189, Fw 200C-1, Potez 630, Potez 631, Potez 633, D.520 (all modifications), D.521, C.202 (all modifications), Do 335 (all modifications), J35 (all modifications), J29 (all modifications), F4F (all modifications), SBD-3, SB2U-2, SB2U-3, V-156-F, V-156-B1, OS2U (all modifications), H-34 (all modifications), Martin 167-A3, F2A-1, F2A-3, B-239 (Sweden), He 177 A-5, I-29, Yak-2, Yak-4, TBD-1, F3F-2, XA-38, A2D-1, F-82E — Engine fire extinguishing system modification has been added.
Secondary weapon customization added to aircraft:
- A.109EOA-2, A21A-3, Bf 110 C-7, Bf 110 F-2, Bf 110 G-2, Bf 110 G-4, BO 105 CB-2, BO 105 PAH-1, BO 105 PAH-1A1, IAR 316B, F3H-2, F4U-7, F7F-3, F11F-1, F-100A (China), F-100D, F-100D (France), FJ-4B, FJ-4B VMF-232, G.91 pre-serie, G.91 R/1, G.91 R/3 (Germany), G.91 R/4, J-6A, Mystere IVA, Hornet Mk.I, Hornet Mk.III, Hunter F.6, Hunter FGA.9, M.D.450B Barougan, M.D.450B Ouragan, M.D.450B Ouragan (Israel), P-51D-5, P-51D-10, P-51D-20 (China), P-51D-20-NA (Israel), P-51D-30, P-51H-5-NA, P-51K (China), SA.341F Gazelle, SA.342M Gazelle, Sa'ar, Sambad, Scimitar F Mk.1, Super Mystere B2, TBD-1, Wyvern S.4, Be-6, IL-2 (Germany), IL-2 (1941), IL-2 (1942), IL-2М (1943), IL-2 M-82, IL-2M "Avenger", IL-2М Type 3, Mi-4AV, MiG-19PT, MiG-19S, Pe-2-1, Pe-2-31, Pe-2-83, Pe-2-110, Pe-2-205, Pe-2-359, Pe-3 (early), Pe-3, Pe-3bis, Su-7B, Su-7BKL, Su-7BMK, Etendard IVM, A6M3, P-47N-15
For all aircraft (above) that have custom weapon setups, the secondary weaponry isn't consumable and doesn't require replenishment costs.
Flight Model changes
- Fw 189, Fw 200C-1, Potez 630, Potez 631, Potez 633, D.520 (all modifications), D.521, C.202 (all modifications), Do 335 (all modifications), J35 (all modifications), J29 (all modifications), F4F (all modifications), SBD-3, SB2U-2, SB2U-3, V-156-F, V-156-B1, OS2U (all modifications), H-34 (all modifications), Martin 167-A3, F2A-1, F2A-3, B-239 (Sweden), He 177 A-5, I-29, Yak-2, Yak-4, TBD-1, F3F-2, XA-38, A2D-1, F-82E — Engine fire extinguishing system has been added.
- LaGG-3 (all modifications), La-5, La-5f — Flight model has been updated. Engine modes and fuel distribution between the tanks have been corrected. Polars of wings, fuselage, empennage, and propeller blades have been recalculated and corrected. The plane's behaviour during landing gear and high-lift device deployment has been corrected.
- Do 217 J-1, Do 217M-1 — Flight model has been fully updated according to the actual features of the physical model. Polars of wings, fuselage, empennage, and propeller blades have been recalculated and corrected. Moments of inertia have been corrected.
- P-39 (all modifications) — A bug which led to the appearance of aircraft on the runway with non-zero speed (in motion) has been fixed.
- F-4S Phantom II — Maximum speed has been increased to Mach 1.08 with 4 х AIM7 setup on the ground.
- F-4J Phantom II, F-4J(UK) Phantom II — Maximum speed has been decreased to Mach 1.15 with 4х AIM7 modification.
- F-16 (all modifications) — Destructive overload has been corrected to 13.5G at 10750 kg.
- J-8B, J-8F — Differential deflection of the horizontal empennage has been added. Roll rate has been increased and handling has been improved.
- Mirage 2000 (all modifications) — Mouse control has been improved. Allowed angles of attack at low speed and more accurate limiting of overload at high speed have been increased. The amount of fuel has been corrected.
- Bf 109 G-2, Bf 109 F-4 — Asymmetric centering and balancing have been fixed.
- Tornado (all modifications) — Control and roll swing in AB have been fixed.
- F-100A China — Physical model has been aligned with later version of the F-100A with J57-P-21A engine. Yaw channel vibration damper has been added. Yaw control at high speeds has been adjusted.
- F-100D — Yaw and pitch dampers have been added. Yaw control at high speeds has been adjusted. Static thrust at sea level has been increased.
- PBY-5/5a (all modifications) - Maximum fuel weight has been adjusted (reduced). Engine cooling system has been redesigned (engines don't overheat at cruising modes). A bug with uneven engine heating has been fixed (engines were heating with a big temperature difference).
- F-14A, F-14B - Wing sweep angle automatic has been reconfigured closer to real speed dependencies. F-14B - top speed has been increased to M=2.4.
- B7A2 - A bug causing incorrect engine power has been fixed.
- Reloading on a captured point has been reworked. — ammunition of the non automatic artillery now replenishes in batches, instead of shell after shell. The number of rounds in a batch depends on the maximum capacity of the ammo stowage.
- USS Candid — a bug has been fixed due to which the mortars were unable to reload.
- USS Nevada — a bug with incorrect catapult launch of the scout plane has been fixed.
- HMS Abdiel — a bug with overestimated gun spread has been fixed.
- Duguay-Trouin — 75mm HE round with a base fuse has been added.
- Mark 108 Weapon Alpha — engine characteristics and the drag have been adjusted to correct the trajectory.
- Saetta P-494 — fixed an error when launching the Nettuno missile with a high elevation angle against distant targets that caused the missile to collide with the water surface soon after launch.
- Nettuno — Rocket engine operation mode parameters and air resistance have been specified. The weight of explosives in the missile's warhead has been reduced to 6 kg.
- HMS Norfolk — smokescreen modification has been added.
- RN Dante Alighieri — smokescreen modification has been revoked, spent RP points and game currency will be refunded.
- RN Attilio Regolo — "Anto-Air Targeting" modification has been removed, since the ship lacks this weapon group. Spent RP points and game currency will be refunded. "Auxiliary Guns Targeting" modification has been added instead.
- Freccia P-493 — a bug has been fixed that prevented torpedo depth setup in RB mode. Also, switching between torpedo tubes and 40mm guns now available in the armament selector, i.e. player is able to choose between them both in the hangar and in battle.
- HMS Hood - A bug that allowed the radio room to receive damage inside without penetration of its armor has been fixed.
- HMS Invincible - Traversing of the ship's hull in the stern by spare torpedoes has been fixed.
- Propeller shafts are separated into independent modules. Now they have their own functionality and damage model: the propeller shaft pairs with the specific engine room and operates as a part of it. If the shaft is damaged, the ship loses speed in proportion to the force generated by this shaft. If there is no damage to the engine room, the maximum speed will still drop until the shaft is repaired. For now, shafts are separated only on battleships. With each new upcoming update, other vessels will also receive separate shafts.
- The damage model for battleships has been improved - the crew of a battleship is now distributed mainly in the citadel. Modules covered with armour are now of great value. A situation where significant losses might be inflicted on the crew located outside the armour protected area in auxiliary calibre mounts, on or below the upper deck has been fixed. Now another battleship or battlecruiser can deal serious one-time damage to a battleship if it successfully penetrates its armour and hits the most important internal modules. Note that this approach more clearly demonstrates the tactics of battle on battleships: choosing the distance to the enemy, choosing the angle by which the ship's hull is turned, etc. And let us recall that the losses in the ship's crew show not only and not so much the "killed and wounded", but, mainly, people who have lost the opportunity to perform their combat duties. The crew is always tied to a specific module, such as a boiler room, gun, or gun mount. A disabled mount is conditionally equal to the loss of its entire crew, before replenishment and repair.
- Damage models of the torpedo bulges have been fixed — a bug fixed that allowed a bulge to take multiple torpedo hits.
- IJN Tone — a bug has been fixed where the internal anti-torpedo bulkhead was displayed in front of the external one. Position of the engines has been corrected in xray mode. A bug has been fixed that prevented highlighting of the rudder armour.
- HMS Daring — a bug has been fixed where torpedo tubes did not rotate in xray mode.
- Dugauy-Trouin — position of the plotting room has been corrected, also the position of ammo and fuse magazines. The shape of the magazines and rudder room armour has been corrected.
- IJN Mogami — size of the stern magazines for the main guns has been corrected.
- HMS Tiger — size and position of magazines have been corrected, central director rooms have been added.
- USS Arizona — thinning-out gradient of the main armour belt has been widened.
- MN Aigle — interference of the torpedoes with torpedo tube doors has been fixed.
- IJN Fuso — interference of the conning tower with its own armour has been fixed where it was possible to damage it with any weapon without penetration.
- USS Newport News (CA-148) — ammo stowages of the auxiliary and AA guns have been redistributed. 76mm and 20mm ammo are grouped into separate ammo stowage.
- SMS Bayern — shape and thickness of the lower part of the main turret barbettes, as well as protection of the duct under the stern main turret have been corrected.
- SKR-7 — interaction of shells with the stern air duct hoods has been corrected.
- HMS Diana — a bug has been fixed where the fire control turret crew remain stationary while the turret rotates.
- IJN Hyuga — interference of the conning tower with its own armour has been fixed. Radio room is now smaller and located in one area in the bow superstructure.
- HMS Southampton (C83) — fixed the type of armour of the deck part above the aft main stowage.
- Krasniy Kavkaz — heeling of the ship in a turn has been adjusted.
- MS-53 — a bug has been fixed where the torpedo stabilisers protruded from the rear doors of the torpedo tubes.
- Type T-51a, Type T-51b — hull material has been changed from steel to wood.
- Pfeil — fixed a bug that caused incorrect averaging of the boat's maximum speed in Arcade naval battles.
- Aigle - A bug that caused torpedoes and torpedo tubes not to rotate in the ship's X-Ray view has been fixed.
- HMS Nepal - the country affiliation of the ship has been changed (HMS -> HMAS)
- Z47 - year of construction has been changed to "project".
- Missed numbers have been added to Royal Navy vessels.
- The lead point calculation indicator has been shifted to the side so as not to block the distance to the target in binoculars at certain angles and in zoom.
- Operation of multiple tooltips has been reworked:
- Battle tooltips for survivability, ammo, etc. have been moved to the left side of the screen (toward the game chat window) and made smaller. Almost all hints on the purpose of the keys have been moved from the battle to the loading screen and to the hangar.
- Battle tooltips about repairs and floods with the assigned key have been added. They also appear more remote from the main interface and disappear over time or by pressing the appropriate key.
- All battle tooltips which had a long wording have been rephrased into more concise form.
- A situation where the screen could display many hints on the same topic at the same time has been fixed. For example about critical roll, caulking and ship sinking. Now they are sorted according to their importance. The clue that includes other processes of the same order will be demonstrated.
- All hints that can be seen on the loading screen will be now duplicated in the hangar, in the search window of the game session.
- The training system for new players have been reworked:
- Help for assigned keys, events, and abilities has been added, It will be shown more proportionally, no more than two or three tips/hints per battle. Displayed will be only the information which a new player needs and the function has not been used yet.
- The loading screens for the first naval battles have been redesigned to include up-to-date and visual information on targets and missions.
- The control help window (F1) has been redesigned - all information has been updated.
- Help on the orientation in the hangar between the first battles has been added.
- Help for modifications and ammo has been added.
- Dynamic training for blue water ships control has been integrated in the first sea battle.
Economy and research
- PT-76 (China) - The tank will be hidden (in two weeks from the major update release) from the Chinese ground vehicles tree and will be not available for research. Vehicle will be added to the group with the new unit from this update - the Object 211 and will remain with players who have researched and purchased this unit.
- R3 T20 - BR in RB/SB has been changed from 5.0 to 5.7.
- Kfir C.2 - BR in AB has been changed from 10.3 to 10.7, in RB from 10.7 to 11.0 and in SB from 10.3 to 10.7.
- Kurnass 2000 - BR in RB has been changed from 11.7 to 11.3, in SB from 11.7 to 11.3.
- CR.32 — Possibility for a second flight without the use of back-up has been added in AB and RB game modes.
- New reserve aircraft BF2C-1 has been added for the US research tree.
- P-26A-33, P-26B-35 — Have been moved from the reserve US aircraft tree to the regular vehicles with BR of 1.0 in all game modes.
- Camouflage presets for the coastal fleet for all nations available for completing tasks and for purchase with GE have been added. The order of getting camouflages is as follows: first the player gets a monochrome then a spotted deforming one. When adding camouflages in past updates there was a technical bug and the order of getting camouflages for large ships was broken; it means first players received spotty and then monochrome. Since fixing the order of getting camouflages of previous updates affects many players this change will be applied in the next major update so that everyone can get what they want under the old conditions. After the next major update the order of getting camouflages for all ships will be brought to the same design.
- "Four-colour Geometric camouflage" available for GE has been added to the postwar Soviet destroyers and frigates.
- Colours of the "CARC Tri-color camouflage" have been corrected for the Chinese ground vehicles.
- Colours for "Deforming Tri-color camouflage" for South African ground vehicles have been corrected.
- Set of camouflages for Indian ground vehicles has been added.
- Control window for keyboard shortcuts, text symbols have been replaced with icons.
- The visual style for showing keyboard buttons in tooltips has been updated.
- Some of the tips above the action panel have been reduced in size and moved to the damage indicator in the ship's HUD, so as not to block the view in the centre.
- The server selection system has been improved. It now takes into account the user's ping to determine the best server cluster.
- Indication of the laser radar has been redesigned for ground vehicles and helicopters equipped with the appropriate systems, the notification now uses two indicators - one for quick notification of the player similar to hit "arcs", second on the azimuth scale for accurate determination of the direction. The ability to fine tune these indicators has been added (ground vehicles and helicopter battle settings).
- Battle Pass challenges have been removed from the "Achievements" section of the player's profile. All functionality for interacting with challenges will be available in the Battle Pass window. You can track the progress of current challenges during the battle through the personal task window.
- The mechanics of the prohibited zones and detection zones near respawn points has been improved:
- Highlighting of these zones on the minimap has been separated. Now when approaching any prohibited zone, only prohibited zones will be displayed on the minimap; and when approaching any detection zone, only detection zones.
- The distance at which prohibited zones will be displayed has been changed from 100 to 50 m.
- The distance at which detection zones will be displayed has been changed from 150 to 100 m.
- A bug that caused the detection zone to be shown to the player 50m later than it was detected by that zone has been fixed.
- A tooltip when being in the detection zone has been added.
- New radio commands in the new categories "Request" and "Targeting" have been added:
- Targeting - air - when aiming at an enemy aircraft or if the aircraft is highlighted in the modes with markers the command sends to the chat message "Air" as well as the direction to the air target and its approximate altitude. If the target is not highlighted or the sight has not been pointed at it, the message "Air" will be sent to the chat without any additional information.
- Request - Request Air Support - in this case the marker of the requester of the air support will be displayed on the minimap.
- Request - Request air reconnaissance
- Request - Request Technical Assistance
- Request - Request a target for an air attack (for aircraft)
- Request - Requesting air reconnaissance (for aircraft)
- New fortification mechanics — fortifications with different sets of guns have been added in the mission [Domination] "Franz Josef Land" that will provide cover for bases, fire at the enemy and give extra points when they are destroyed.
- Flare effects have been updated.
- The effect of exploding air-to-air missiles in the air has been updated.
- The visual effect of oil leakage has been added.
- All visual effects of guided missile and unguided rocket engines have been updated
- Tracer effects for guided missiles have been updated.
- Visual effect of the control cable for wire-guided ATGMs has been added.
- Visual effect of soot from muzzle gases when firing from onboard aircraft weaponry has been added.
- Decals of shrapnel hits when hitting ground vehicles have been added. The appearance of the decal depends on the material damaged by shrapnel - armour, structural steel, wood, armoured glass, rubber side skirts.
- Decals of damage from direct hits of ammunition to armoured glass have been added, as well as a separate visual effect of the hit.
- The appearance and logic of decals of direct hits of ammunition on ground vehicles have been improved. Special decals for high angles of shell impact with armour of APFSDS shells have been added. New decals for the APFSDS shells have been added.
- Appearance of afterburner flare on aircraft has been improved.
- Visual effect of shell ricochet with tracer destruction has been improved.
- All voice localizations of ground vehicle crews have been re-worked and also received a new command system.
- Feature based on the dependence of the degree of tension of the situation around the vehicle: medium tension, high tension. This change doesn't apply to Israeli vehicles yet, but work is in progress.
- The US ground vehicles research tree has received its own crew voices different from crews of the British vehicles.
- 4 new voice localizations for ground vehicle crews have been added: Hungarian, English (Australia), Finnish and English (South Africa).
- If a crew belongs to a sub-vehicle tree, for example Finnish, Vietnamese or any other and if the crew voice language in the settings is set to the country of the vehicle, it will be voiced accordingly.
- Guns of ground vehicles now sound correctly when switching views from first and 3rd person. That is when firing from the first person view sounds an internal shot and external one which is muffled by the hull of the vehicle. Or not muffled in case of an open turret. Also when switching from gunner's view to 3rd person view the sounds of the gun mechanisms as well as falling shells and belt fragments will be muted by the hull of the vehicle.
- Sound of flying artillery shells (whistling, hissing) are now tied directly to the shells. Previously it was a backing sound for the duration of the artillery strike for those who received it.
- The positioning of the engine sounds of ground vehicles has been improved and the range of their audibility to the players has been increased.
- New sounds for Gatling system automatic cannons have been created. Ground vehicles: 20 mm M168. Aircraft: 20 mm M61A1, 20 mm JM61A1, 7.62 mm M134 Minigun. Fleet: 20 mm JM61, 30 mm AK-630.
- A bug in the display of a vehicle's turret position for other players in online games in vehicles with gun stabilisers has been fixed.
- A bug when detonated ground vehicle wheels might fly vertically upwards in some cases has been fixed.
- Night battles are temporarily disabled.
- Changing the matching settings for high-rank battles in order to collect more complete battles at the cost of a minimal increase in waiting time.
- Strike UAV moved to higher ranks (vehicle BR above 9.7, matching BR above 10.7) to allow players to have SAM systems capable of countering them.
- Hydroplane respawn points moved to the map centre, allowing them to spawn over the friendly airfield.
- Reduction of the effectiveness of AI anti aircraft guns located on fields and convoys in all aircraft modes.
Smaller updates that came afterwards
- A bug has been fixed that prevented completion of Battle tasks, Battle Pass tasks, as well as some other tasks and achievements.
- A bug has been fixed that caused trees to grow on some types of airfields in aircraft missions.
- Destruction mechanics of APDS and APCR rounds have been changed. Now, the projectile doesn't destroy with impact, but loses armour piercing capability depending on thickness of the first armoured obstacle, as well as in the spaces between armoured elements affected.
- The fragments generation template of ground vehicles and aircraft HE shells has been changed. Piercing capability, spray and damage has increased.
- Challenger 2 — incorrect display of the dozer blade has been corrected.
- SARC Mk IVA — missing parts have been returned to the damage model.
- М1 KVT — gun elevation limits dependent on the Vismod modification have been removed.
- IS-2 (1944) — smoke reload at captured points has been added.
- An error on entering the hangar has been fixed that might occur with some graphic cards with outdated drivers.
- A bug has been fixed where enemy tanks were not displayed entirely in replays, only the 3d decorations were.
- A bug has been fixed that caused a game client crash while switching to the cockpit view on the MAC platform.
- J34 - a bug has been fixed where rocket pods were displayed on the aircraft without secondary armament.
- Tu-14T - bomb drop order has been corrected.
- Late 298D - turret targeting angles have been corrected to avoid shooting through the tail.
- T18B - a bug has been fixed where a dropping torpedo was displayed through the bomb bay doors.
- SAAB-105G - a bug with a missing pylon for one of the Mk82 Snakeye bombs has been fixed.
- MiG-29 (9-12А) - a bug has been fixed that prevented dubbing of the FAB-500Sh bomb preset.
- Low resolution of the 2nd generation TVD on some helicopters has been fixed.
- A-7E, A-7D, A-7K - max wing payload has been corrected.
- Buccaneer S1 - a bug affecting display of the instruments in the cockpit view has been fixed.
- Jaguar A/E - texture of the flare pod has been fixed
- Phantom FG.1 - drop tanks have been added.
- J-8F - name of the radar has been fixed in the xray view.
- F-4F Late - twin shots of the AGM-65 missiles have been fixed.
- F-5E, F-104J - missing HUD in the cockpit view has been restored.
- A bug has been fixed that allowed drop tanks to be ejected whilst the aircraft was on the ground.
- SARC Mk IVa - smoke reload has been added.
- AuF1 - thickness of the barrel has been increased from 35 to 40 mm, similar to other vehicles with guns of the same calibre.
- Freccia - magnification of the LOTHAR sight has been increased from 2-9х to 9-20х. Source.
- Sherman III/IV - armouring has been fixed.
- SANTAL — a bug has been fixed that prevented the vehicle from turning while floating in water. The discharge order of the smoke grenades has been changed.
- Voice messages of the tank crew about switching on/off of the night vision mode have been removed.
- Sound of the automatic cannon Vulcan M168, M61A1, JM61A1 has been corrected to exactly match the claimed 6000 rpm fire rate (3000 in the alternate mode).
- The sound of enemy/allied ground vehicles engines becomes more noticeable or muffled with distance.
- The work on the new dialogs of the ground vehicles crews is still in progress. Incorrect replies will be fixed, poor acting of voice-overs will be re-recorded. This will be implemented to all languages, but first of all for Polish and Chinese, since there are many complaints.
20.06.2023 (Server update)
- According to the poll results (over 97% support for changes) and the War Thunder development roadmap, the proposed economic changes are now in effect:
- Reward multiplier increased and repair cost reduced for the vast majority of vehicles in the game. These changes are designed to make all vehicles ‘break even', even without a Premium account.
- The calculation of economic indicators for each vehicle is created from the average values of the vehicle class and Battle Rating, instead of on the personal statistics of each vehicle. This change is aimed to make the reward multipliers and repair costs of similar vehicles (of the same class, BR, and economic rank) very similar or equal to each other.
- In accordance with the development roadmap, the available BR indicator has been added to the preferred locations and missions window.
- The highlighting of values in the HUD interface in the "Fighter Control Basics" tutorial mission has been fixed.
- Now when you rotate the camera it will zoom if there is another player in a ship or ground vehicle between camera position and you.
- Search for decals and decorations by name has been added to the customization menu.
- A bug where queuing did not occur from the battle result window when pressing the "To battle" button has been fixed.
- A bug where after opening the contact window in the respawn menu, when opening the tactical map in the battle, it blinked, has been fixed.
- BMP-1, ZBD86, SPz BMP-1, BMP-2 — The dissimilar thickness of the tracks and the thickness of the spare tracks has been fixed (report).
- BMP-2M — Missing tracks in damage model has been fixed (report).
- LAV-AD — A bug that caused flooding of the vehicle while moving on water has been fixed (report).
- Begleitpanzer 57, M113A1 (TOW) — A bug which caused underestimation of armour penetration of TOW compared to the same ATGM on other vehicles has been fixed.
- Stridsvagn 81 — Incorrect designation of the bulkhead material in the X-Ray view has been fixed.
- Blinking of the engine status indicator on the DM panel when the radiator is damaged has been added.
- Mirage 2000C-S5, Mirage 2000D-R1, Mirage 2000-5F - Drag has been adjusted and supersonic acceleration has been increased.
- A bug in the ammunition type designation for unguided air missiles which led to the inability to perform destruction missions on vehicles using rockets has been fixed.
- Lynx AH.Mk.1 / G-LYNX — A bug which made it impossible to copy the "Hydra-70 x38 and 20mm Oerlikon KDA" set when creating a new weaponry preset has been fixed.
- H-34 — A bug in the display of weapon launcher elements for presets with unguided air missiles and machine gun armament has been fixed.
- Mirage 2000D-R1 / A-6E TRAM — A bug with inability to activate night vision mode during flight in 3rd person view has been fixed.
- Su-22M4 / Su-17М2 — Icons in the weaponry menu for displaying H-29T and H-29L missiles have been fixed.
- AIM-54C — Weight of the explosive mass has been changed from 47.3 to 42.7kg. Source: "Hazard classification of United States military explosives and munitions".
- A bug where when editing suspended weapons for the Su-6 (AM-42) when replacing one paired cannon group with others, only one cannon was installed in the slots and not two, has been fixed.
- UH-1C — A bug where ATGMs could fail to launch even if the sight was close to the middle of the allowed launch zone has been fixed.
- Milan — A bug in the name of the anchored mine has been fixed.
- Vautour — A bug in the name of the 75mm gun has been fixed.
- Paris — The aiming speed of the main calibre turrets has been adjusted: on traverse 3 → 4.5 degrees per second; elevation 4 → 3 degrees per second.
- Gun Carrier (3-in) — armouring of the frontal part of the vehicle cabin has been fixed.
- Type 10 — armouring of the gunner's sights has been fixed.
- TKX — armouring of the vehicle hull has been fixed.
- leKPz M41 — armouring of the shoulders of the turret has been fixed.
- Leopard 2A4, Leopard 2 (PzBtl 123), Strv 121, Leopard 2 PL, Leopard 2A4 (Fin) — armouring of the shoulders of the turret has been fixed, placement of the gunner has been fixed.
- ZTZ99-III — armouring of the driver's hatch has been fixed.
- ZTZ96, ZTZ96A, ZTZ96A (P) — armouring of the commander's turret has been fixed.
- SARC MkIVa — animation of the turning wheels has been fixed.
- Fw 189 A-1 — gunner model has been fixed.
- RN Duilio — gun turret model has been fixed.
- An error that caused the sounds of allied/enemy ground vehicles to be muted or too quiet has been fixed.
- The sound of the engines of ground vehicles of allies/enemies has been corrected in order to maximise their priority in comparison to other sounds.
- An error that caused engine sounds of allies/enemies to sometimes sound distorted has been fixed.
- Clarity of sounds of wheels and engines of allies/enemies has been improved.
- Clarity of sounds of aircraft engines of allies/enemies has been improved.
- An error that caused the volume of the radio click that every team message begins with to not correlate to the volume of the messages set in the game options has been fixed.
- The map rotation has been revised to achieve more interesting and intense battles. Details.
- A default set of countermeasures is now available immediately after researching an aircraft.
- Ability to field repair vehicles with penalties previously used in AB and RB has been added to SB.
- Penalty for modules repaired with field repair without a repair kit has been reduced in AB and RB:
- Gun spread multiplier has been changed from х15 to х5;
- Guidance angles have been changed from 3 to 6 degrees;
- Transmission losses have been changed from 50% to 25%;
- Engine power reduction has been changed from 60% to 40%.
- The crew of a ground vehicle is now able to extinguish a fire once per battle. Research of the advanced FPE will speed up the extinguishing process and allow you to extinguish the vehicle a second time.
- A crew in a naval vessel without any modifications can now put out fires, repair modules, patch holes and pump out water. Researching the appropriate modifications will speed up these processes.
- A bug that might cause ‘visual effects' to hover in the air in battles has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the gunner's camera to tremble with stabilisation enabled.
- A bug has been fixed where while selecting a weapon preset without drop tanks, the fuel level remained the same as with drop tanks equipped.
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in the reduction and shift of the allowed ATGM launch frame after depleting all available missiles.
- Harrier GR.7 with AGM-65D missiles — incorrect operation of the crosshair has been fixed, this bug caused the crosshair to reset to the standard position while enabling the sight stabilisation.
- F-14A Early, Tornado (all versions), MiG-23, MiG-27, Su-17, Su-22 — a bug has been fixed that resulted in the lock on reset while changing wing sweep.
- Mirage 2000-5F — a bug has been fixed, where in the 2xR530D and 2xMagic 2 preset, the R530D missile was unable to fire at a locked target with the report "No self-homing missiles".
- F-14B — a bug has been fixed in the radar TWS mode, that preserves the lock on target until the middle of the scanning sector, which then reset.
- F-14B — a bug has been fixed that prevented radar homing missile fire at radar acquired targets (report).
- F-14A Early — a bug has been fixed where the values of the attitude indicator in the radar were different from the actual pitch of the aircraft .
- Fokker D.XXI-3, Fokker D.XXI - a bug has been fixed where a tail detachment resulted in massive damage to the aircraft's fuselage.
- SU-22UM3K - a bug has been fixed where OFAB-250Sh bombs interfered with the pylon.
- MiG-29 - a bug has been fixed where the 6xFAB-500Sh bomb preset was unable to be copied (report)
- Jaguar Gr.1 - a bug has been fixed where the 8x1000lbs Mk.13 No.117 bomb preset was unable to be copied (report).
- XA-38 - separate bomb drop has been added.
- F-104S.ASA - a bug has been fixed where the range was reset while toggling radar modes.
- Yak-141 and MiG-29 - the inverted inclination indicator in the HUD has been fixed.
- Mirage 2000-5F - a bug has been fixed that prevented missile launch at a radar locked AI target.
- Tornado IDS - a bug has been fixed that prevented locking onto an aircraft carrier.
- F-4J Phantom II, F-4S Phantom II - incorrect (reduced) radar range has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that might disable free FPE in online battles.
- A bug has been fixed that caused mud from tracks to stay in the air.
- A bug has been fixed where TVD was unable to detect enemy vehicles at distances of up to 300 metres while the engine smoke generating system was active.
- The incorrect animation of AP rounds in the protection analysis menu has been fixed.
- Recon Micro — a bug has been fixed that caused the UAV to climb high while toggling from flying in orbit mode back to tank view.
- Khrizantema-S — incorrect radar folding animation has been fixed.
- The incorrect animation of AP rounds in the protection analysis menu has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in possible penetration in the protection analysis menu when selecting a projectile with insufficient penetration capability.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the camera to zoom below ground on flipped over ground vehicles.
- A bug has been fixed that causes APHE rounds to do damage after the fuse is armed in the armour after penetrating through obstacles (side skirts, tracks, etc).
- A bug has been fixed that caused the RWS indicator to be active on vehicles without such a module.
- Paris — auxiliary calibre shell types have been changed from Mle 1910 SAPBC to common SAP, and the Mle 1921 common SAP to SAPBC.
- HMS Tiger — a bug has been fixed that resulted in the fire control system disabling after damage to the navigation bridge.
- Vautour — data values of the torpedoes in the x-ray mode have been fixed.
- Vautour — spare charges for the side mortars have been hidden in x-ray mode.
- Emile Bertin — velocity of the OEA Mle 1937 HE round has been increased from 860 to 909 m\sec.
- Colbert — armouring data of the main turrets has been added to the data card of the ship.
- A bug has been fixed where some ships with a catapult might sink due to lurching after launching the scout plane.
Missions and locations
- Pradesh — A bug that caused the airfield air defence to appear on the runway has been fixed.
- Air strike request notification now only sounds when the player presses the corresponding button.
- A bug that made it possible to see tank silhouettes through smoke screens when using some NVIDIA filters has been fixed (report).
- A bug that caused armoured vehicles partially in smoke might disappear from visibility has been fixed.
- Su-25 - FPS drop when automatically dropping empty S-250 containers after ammo firing has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the display of shadows of already destroyed objects has been fixed.
- A bug that caused artefacts to appear in naval vessels' reflections in water on low, medium and high graphic settings when moving the camera sideways has been fixed.
- Low polygonal display of aircraft crew in the X-Ray view in the spectator mode has been fixed.
- A bug when calculating the vehicle BR for the battle blocked vehicles have also been taken into account has been fixed (report).
- A bug where in the control settings, instead of binding the axis to the joystick the binding of the axis to the mouse was shown has been fixed.
- A bug where the names of shells were displayed incorrectly in the block for selecting shells in battle in the vehicle selection window has been fixed.
- A bug where in the armour analysis the ability to select the shells of some types couldn't be seen as available has been fixed.
- Lack of localization in the control help window for the helicopter has been fixed.
- Missing friend request notification if friend request have been sent while the invited player was already logged out has been fixed.
- A bug that made it impossible to join a cross-platform game has been fixed (report).
- A bug that made it impossible to play with users of other platforms in squads with the cross-platform game setting turned off has been fixed.
- A bug that caused mouse aiming to stop working when the chat window was active has been fixed.
- Fixed sky reprojection in Pimax
- A bug that led to incorrect stereoscopic displaying of the sky has been fixed.
- Binocular position of atmospheric effects on the horizon that made it difficult to form a single volumetric visual image has been fixed.
- A bug that might cause the client to crash when launching the game in VR has been fixed.
- SANTAL — A bug that caused the wave deflector to not rise in water has been fixed.
- SANTAL — A bug that caused damaged launchers to disappear from the visual model has been fixed (report).
- KV-2 (1939) — The position of the historical sight camera has been corrected to match the gunner optics location (report).
- LVT(A)(4) (ZiS-2) — The position of the frontmost armour plate has been fixed. This bug might lead to an incorrect display of the armour joints on the camouflage.
- Type 62 — A bug that led to stretching of the camouflage on the rear armour plate has been fixed.
- CV9030FIN — A bug that caused the smoke grenade to ‘hang' near the right side mortar instead of inside it has been fixed (report).
- Magach 3 — Asynchronous rotation of the commander's turret and anti-aircraft machine gun has been fixed. Due to this bug, tracers and shot effects could appear in the air (report).
- La-11 — Inaccuracies in the model have been corrected. Holes at the wing ends have been added. Wires from fuselage to elevators have been removed.
- Sea Vixen F.A.W. Mk.2 — A bug where the hook would not cling to the finisher has been fixed.
- Short term change of the game brightness during the supersonic speed transition effect has been fixed.
- A bug where the supersonic speed transition effect could hide the afterburner flame has been fixed.
- UH-1C XM-30 — Information about the type and explosive mass of the 30mm AP shells has been added to the protection analysis.
- Mirage 2000 (all modifications) — The display now shows the distance to the captured target.
- Icons of the modifications for the ships "Damage Control Division" and "Fire Division" have been updated.
- Visual problems in the "Iberian Castle" location have been fixed.
- Flickering of the location textures which could occur in the tank sight has been fixed.
- Indication of received new decals and decorations in the customization menu has been added.
- The frequency balance in the game's sound mix has been corrected making positioning of the sound sources in space more readable.
- New sounds of ricochettes from ground vehicle hulls have been added.
- Balance between the volume of engines and wheels of ground vehicles has been corrected so that wheels will not sound much louder than engines.
- The fuze delay for HE shells for the 20mm AN/M2, M3 and Type 99 Model 1 cannons has been reduced.
- A bug that caused countermeasures to be selectable in the aircraft protection analysis display has been fixed (report).
- A bug where a pilot might leave a damaged aircraft on the airfield or aircraft carrier when manipulating engine thrust even though repair was available has been fixed.
- A bug that caused Steam-based launchers to set the Client parameter to "Full Ultra HQ" even if the user has not marked for download or has disabled any corresponding DLCs has been fixed.
- A bug where the crew can report a scouted target nearby even though the enemy had not yet been detected has been fixed.
Graphics and interface
- A bug that caused a horizontal line to appear on the screen after switching from high to low resolution (from 1920x1080 to 1600x900) has been fixed.
- A bug where a rejected request to add friends might appear at every game client launch has been fixed.
- A bug that might cause a fire effect to remain in the air after the destruction of Hawk has been fixed.
- A bug that might cause server crashes and early session termination during the initial stages of the event has been fixed.
- The volume of the events background music now depends on the position of the music volume slider in the audio settings.
Atomic Thunder event
- Damage to allies has been disabled.
- A bug that could cause the effect of a laser hit to stay in the air has been fixed.
- A bug where when selecting an automatic respawn point the entire team would respawn on one point has been fixed.
Atomic Thunder event
- A bug that caused the sound accompanying the death of the HOG-7 Hedgie to be heard by all combatants regardless of their range to the point of death has been fixed.
- The automatic selection of the spawn point nearest to a capture point has been disabled to evenly spread respawning players.
- BMP-2 AP-T and APDS belts removed for the sake of balance.
- The AH-1G helicopter for the "western" side has been replaced with the AH-1F for the sake of balance.
- Increased the number of fragments of high-explosive and fragmentation rounds of 20 mm cannons of ground vehicles and aircraft.
- A bug that could cause the game client to crash after joining a battle has been fixed.
- Fixed the game crashing after login.
Atomic Thunder Event
- Tips for controlling the Burav have been added for the Repair Pchela.
- Disabled help tooltips when the player used robots, that didn't match the player's vehicle.
- Hints for the Repair Pchela have been added.
- A bug that might cause damage without penetration when smaller calibre APHE shells hit hinged tracks at higher angles has been fixed (report).
- M10 (France) — Crew models in US uniforms have been replaced with crew models in French uniforms.
- M8 LAC (all modifications) — Gear ratio values have been adjusted (report).
- Merkava Mk.1 — Gear ratio values have been adjusted and the total number of gears has been increased. Gearbox is changed to the gearbox used on the Merkava Mk.1B (report).
- Turm III — Gear ratio values have been adjusted. Gearboxis changed to the gearbox used on the Leopard 1 (report).
- 2S3М — Gear ratio values have been adjusted (report).
- AUBL/74, FIAT 6614, AUBL/74 HVG — Gear ratio values have been adjusted and the total number of gears has been increased (report).
- Centurion Mk.1 — Values of reverse gear ratios have been corrected. Number of reverse gears has been changed from 1 to two. Reverse speed has been changed from 12 to 12.8 km/h. (report).
- Centurion Mk.3 (all modifications) — Values of reverse gear ratios have been corrected. Number of reverse gears has been changed from 1 to two. Reverse speed has been changed from 12 to 11.9 km/h. (report).
- Freccia — Vignette area in the gunner's sight has been reduced (report).
- Panther II — Erroneous formation of secondary fragments from outer side skirts ("Schürzen") has been removed.
- M1 KVT — Mudguard material has been changed from structural steel to rubber-fabric skirt.
- Chi-Ha LG — A bug that caused the gun's guidance speed to decrease after the batteries were discharged has been fixed (report).
- Freccia — Missing thermal imager on the UAV has been fixed (report).
- 105mm DTW2-105 shell — The mass has been changed from 3.79 to 3.775 kg (report).
- 85mm O-365K, Type 56 shells — Muzzle velocity has been changed from 793 to 785 m/sec (report).
- The designation of the О-243 shell has been corrected. New designation — О-240. Muzzle velocity has been changed from 343 to 335 m/sec. Weight has been changed from 2.15 to 2.14 kg (report).
- New type of the explosive has been added — JH-2 (China). Explosive type for the DTP-125 shell has been changed from RDX/TNT to JH-2 (report).
- MGM-51 B/C — Type of explosives has been changed from TNT to Octol. source: "Shillelagh Information Booklet D-453".
- 105 mm Type 91 — Mass of the shell has been changed from 10.5 to 9.4 kg. Mass of explosives has been changed from 0.97 to 1.2 kg. Source: «予算執行事前審査等調書 (平成２２年度第３四半期)».
- 90 mm Granata da 90 — Muzzle velocity has been changed from 850 to 830 m/sec. Mass has been changed from 10.1 to 10.3 kg. Mass of the explosive has been changed from 1 to 0.871 kg. Sources: "Sinossi di materiale di artiglieria, parte descrittiva, volume II, testo, 1957" and "Addestramento dell'artiglieria, cannone da 90/53 P, istruzione sul materiale e sulle munizioni, 1952".
- 90 mm Granata Perforante mod.43 — Mass has been changed from 11.1 to 11.25 kg. Mass of the explosive has been changed from 0.18 to 0.347 kg. Sources: "Sinossi di materiale di artiglieria, parte descrittiva, volume II, testo, 1957" and "Addestramento dell'artiglieria, cannone da 90/53 P, istruzione sul materiale e sulle munizioni, 1952".
- Tornado F.3 - A bug that caused the radar to lock the targets at greater range than its designated range has been fixed.
- A-4E Early - A bug that caused the wrong launcher type to be used for the AGM-12C has been fixed (report).
- UH-1C XM-30 - A bug that caused the right 30mm XM140 cannon in X-Ray view to have the description from the M134 Minigun has been fixed. The angle of deflection of the 30mm XM140 cannon has been changed from 2 to 5 degrees. Source: DTIC AD0827184: Engineering Flight Test Of The UH-1C Helicopter Equipped With The XM-30 Weapon System. November 1967.
- F-84B - Ballistic calculator for bombs (navigational bombing) has been added. Source: AN 01-65BJB-1 Handbook Flight Operating Instructions F-84B, F-84C and F-84D.
- F9F-8 - A bug that made it impossible to copy a pre-installed weaponry preset of 114 FFAR missiles has been fixed (report).
- F-16A MLU, F-16AJ - A bug that caused the AGM-65 guidance camera to be blocked when the aircraft was damaged has been fixed.
- Su-22M3 - A bug that made it impossible to copy a pre-installed weaponry preset consisting of 8хFAB-500Sh has been fixed (report).
- A bug that caused HE, HEAT, smoke and other shells with instant contact fuzes to not detonate on the surface of water has been fixed. The fix affects shells of ship and tank cannons and air cannons.
- A bug that caused the visual displaying of a bridge in the "Alaska" location to disappear after using bulldozer dumps underneath it has been fixed.
- Ability to search for a threat vehicle by name has been added to the protection analysis.
- Paragraphs for texts in the options tooltip in the squadron creation window have been removed.
- Now when firing a rapid fire gun at ground vehicle armour, the frequency of the sounds of bullets and shell hits matches the actual sounds.
- New sounds for hits on ground vehicles for all calibres have been created: machine guns (6.5 mm - 14.5 mm), small (23 mm - 50 mm), medium (57 mm - 90 mm), large (100 mm - 155 mm). The purpose of the changes is to emphasise energetic impacts with thick armour plates and to stand out in the overall low-frequency background of the game.
- New sounds of hits from all calibres in the player's vehicle in the first person view depending on the ammunition type (APHE, AP, HE, HEAT) have been created. The purpose of the change is to make hits of different types of ammunition audibly distinguishable.
- New sounds of all calibres of shells passing by the player have been created. The purpose of the change is to make brighter sounds contrast better with the low-frequency background to warn of shelling.
- In "Seversk-13" missions, AA guns that were stationed too close to the landing strip of the airfield have been moved.
- In the "[Conquest #2] Abandoned Town" mission, incorrect placement of the spawn point defence areas has been fixed.
- An error that caused armament and ammo of other vehicles to be displayed in the mid-battle vehicle selection window preventing the player from respawning in the battle has been fixed.
- Changes to the sounds of rounds and shells hitting ground vehicles, flying by and ricochetting have been reverted and will be reworked. Sounds that were in the game until the 18.104.22.168 update were returned. We'll continue to listen to your feedback on this.
- An error that caused ATGMs to misfire after switching to another tank projectile has been fixed.
- An incorrect reflection in the aircraft cockpit mirrors that caused the aircraft flying behind the player to appear static has been fixed.
- An error that caused the game to crash when watching certain replays has been fixed (report).
- In all missions on the Fulda location, an error that caused the aircraft spawn zone to be located closer to the ground battle area than in other locations has been fixed.
Atomic Thunder Event
- Lower range guns (with an effective radius of around 500 m) have been added to the AA defences of helicopter landing zones to counter Pchelas.
25.07.2023 (Server update)
- Compensation for automatic vehicle repairs and automatic ammo refills after battles have been added for premium account owners. To receive compensation for repairs and ammo, you need to check the "Automatically repair all vehicles after the battle" and "Automatically purchase spent ammunition after the battle" boxes in the research window before the battle. Compensation of your expenses is calculated based on how much you've earned during the session excluding penalties for destroying allies (they are not compensated). Compensation of expenses is added to the list of rewards when the battle ends and is displayed in the battle statistics screen and in personal messages that contain battle results.
- Payments for repairs of vehicles destroyed by your allies have been disabled. In modes where there are no repairs but pair respawns (such as Air SB), if an ally destroys your vehicle, your next respawn in this session in the same vehicle will be free.
- A rewards table has been added to the personal message window with better displayed battle results. The detailed log is only available in the main game modes: Ground arcade, realistic, simulator battles; Air arcade, realistic, simulator battles; Naval arcade, realistic battles; Helicopter battles.
- The ability to copy detailed battle results to the clipboard to share them online or analyse them has been added.
- When buying premium or pack vehicles, players will now receive a specific number of backups that depend on the vehicle rank and is displayed before purchase.
- Now players will receive mission points for helping repair or extinguish fires for their allies. In Ground battles, for each repair assist a player will receive 40 mission points up to 10 times per session, and 150 points for each fire put out (no limits). In Naval battles a player will receive 10 points per each repair, up to 10 times per session.
- When a gunner gets knocked out, there is now a delay before the tank commander gains control over the duplicate fire control system. The commander taking over the controls is marked by a circular indicator around a gunner replacement indicator. If a "duplicate" mode is used in the commander's sights when the gunner is knocked out, the commander takes over the fire control system with no delay.
- Added Battle tasks for Tank and Aviation Simulation Battles.
- Added a limitation on the duration of the Prandtl effect, as well as the interval between launches of this effect.
- Object 120 — the incorrect display of the material of the wooden ‘splasher' has been fixed (report).
- VFM5 — armouring of the lower frontal area has been fixed (increased from 6.35 mm to 38.1 mm). Earlier, due to the erroneous value, the tank might receive damage while being shot from a 12 mm machine gun (report).
- STB-1, Type 74 (all versions), Type 87 — power output of the Mitsubishi 10ZF22WT engine has been corrected and is now 870 hp (report).
- Leopard C2A1 MEXAS — maximum forward speed has been decreased from 66 km/h to 62 km/h; maximum reverse speed has been decreased from 26 km/h to 24 km/h (report).
- Leopard C2A1 MEXAS — an error that caused the incorrect display in protection analysis mode has been fixed. When "Show external construction elements" had been toggled off, the grate of the engine-transmission compartment was not displayed, while the frontal ‘splashers' and the pad on top of the turret were displayed (report).
- Type 62, Type 63-I and ZTS63 — long distance spread of the Type-62-85-TC gun has been reduced (report).
Locations and Missions
- [Pilotage] Mission for the training of aerobatic teams — an error that caused the Duisburg and Dortmund airfields to be absent from the location has been fixed (report).
- An error that caused the "watch the battle" button, that allowed a player to watch a server replay, to not be displayed in the "messages" tab in the battle results has been fixed.
- An error that caused lack of fragment damage to parts of helicopters/aircraft when fragmentation munitions with a calibre of 20 mm or higher exploded inside the fuselage and wings has been fixed. This error caused damage to be lower after we implemented the realistic fragment spread mechanic since the fragments could pass from inside a target to outside via fuselage and wings without dealing damage. Now the fragments spread correctly and deal the same damage as before the implementation of the realistic spread.
- For aircraft missiles with a laser seeker or a semi-automatic guidance system (SACLOS) during third person play, a visualisation of missile launch window has been added to clearly display guidance zones that are available for launch.
- For AGM-12С, AGM-12B, AA-20, AS-20, AS-30 missiles, the smoke trail has been modified to be less voluminous and more transparent according to visual references and to make aiming more comfortable.
- An error that caused the compensation for expenses to not count the automatic purchase of "Crew replenishment" after a battle has been fixed.
- An error that caused information about active boosters to not be displayed correctly when copying the battle log has been fixed (report).
- A timer has been added to the sights of ground vehicles, helicopters, and aircraft that counts down the time during which it is still possible to launch a beam-riding missile without undermining guidance of the previously launched missiles.
- An error that caused the game to freeze when opening the contacts window if the player had over 1000 friends has been fixed.
- Stormer HVM — a bug has been fixed where the missile was able to penetrate any obstacle at dart separation distance (app. 320 metres).
- M4A4 (SA50) - a bug has been fixed that prevented damage to some modules of the ammo rack.
- Dardo - thickness of the material of the coaxial machine gun has been reduced from 10 to 5 mm.
- H.39 - animation in the Mle1938 shell data card has been fixed (report).
- Char FCM 2C - the commander's camera has been shifted to the commander's cupola.
- Freccia - fording depth has been increased.
- QN506 - track thickness has been increased from 15 to 20 mm.
- 9M133 ATGM - explosive's type has been changed from A-IX-2 to OKFOL (report).
- Mirage 20005-F, Mirage 2000D-R1, Mirage 2000C-S5 - a bug has been fixed that disabled the drag chute. The drag chute was available only with "Chaff/Flares" modification disabled.
- SAAB AJ37 - a bug has been fixed where the drop tank was always visible in x-ray mode (report).
- G.91 R/3 - a missing launcher for the AS-20 NORD missile has been restored (report).
- Lancaster B.Mk.I, Lancaster B.Mk.III - icons in the secondary weapons menu have been fixed.
- Tzefa B - AN/APR-39 radar warning system has been added.
- Bf 109G-10 - a bug has been fixed where the 20mm MG 151 gun pods were always visible in xray mode (report).
- A bug has been fixed that prevented helicopter pilots from automatic bailout after the timer expires while crash landing on the enemy helipad in Realistic ground battles.
- A bug has been fixed which prevented automatic bailout after the timer expired in a critically damaged aircraft.
- GIS 811 — The flag in the ship card has been changed from Italian Navy to postwar Italian Navy.
- MC 485 — A bug where bridge armour wasn't displayed has been fixed.
- During aircraft events in Ground Arcade Battles, fighter pilots are no longer able to see markers of enemy ground vehicles. CAS pilots are still able to see enemy markers.
- A bug where the cockpit of the aircraft could not be displayed when viewing a replay has been fixed.
- A bug where clicking on the icon of a minimised promo block in the hangar did not lead to its opening has been fixed.
- Erroneous appearance of the message about the possibility of repairing an ally when repairing allied ground vehicles was required for the helicopter pilot has been fixed.
- A new category to allow you to complain about a player using bots has been added to the player complaints window.
- Imbalance in the location of the air respawn points in the "[Conquest #2] Mozdok" mission has been fixed.
- The defence zones of ground respawn points in the mission "[Battle] Abandoned City" have been corrected.
- Planned changes in Battle Ratings have been implemented.
- Locations have been updated following player feedback:
- El-Alamein. Unfairly effective positions on mountaintops have been removed. The "forbidden zone" problem for SB missions has been fixed.
- Aral Sea. Several visual improvements have been implemented; asymmetry of the spawn zones has been fixed.
- Iberian Castle. A house has been removed from the field that granted an advantage to one of the teams.
- Normandy. An opportunity to shell spawn zones from the edges of the play area has been removed.
- Alaska Town, Ground Zero. Entrances to the mountain forest from where spawn zones could be shelled have been closed off.
- Maginot Line. An opportunity to shell spawn zones from the edges of the play area has been removed.
- Stalingrad. An opportunity to shell spawn zones from the edges of the play area has been removed.
- Sun City. City blocks have been reworked, city architecture has been changed to a more modern one, several landscape segments have been improved, textures in the urban area have been fixed.
- Eastern Europe. Landscape has been reworked: added natural cover, allowing for many opportunities to move to the points and between them while remaining protected from long range shots; forests have been reworked to look more natural, ability to shell spawn zones has been removed
- Vietnam. A swamp has been drained and the ground has been made more easily passable on point A, contrast of the background has been increased to make it easier on the eyes, visual bugs have been fixed, minimap has been improved.
- Seversk-13. Removed police cars that left behind invisible collision models after being destroyed, causing projectile shells to become armed.
- Jungle. Colour of trees has been corrected, the amount of small greenery has been reduced, paths out of the play area that allowed players to control the entire location without any retaliation have been closed off.
- Rolling resistance on various ground types for tracks and wheels has been changed. Rolling friction influences gaining speed and limits maximum speed on weak ground types.
- Rolling resistance of tracks and wheels on steppes and meadows has been significantly reduced.
- Rolling resistance on weak ground types, such as untouched snow and sand dunes, has been increased for wheeled vehicles.
- In Random Battles, the mechanics of determining the visibility of an enemy behind a smoke have been returned. This means that vehicles will not disappear whilst inside of smoke.
08.08.2023 (Server update)
- Attempts to attack allied ground vehicles from aircraft in ground AB now scores in the automatic punishment program to determine whether a player should be banned or kicked from session. At the same time, damage to allies is still not applied. Similar mechanics have been working in aircraft AB for a lengthy period.
- Private messages after a battle ends now contain detailed reward information for hits to allies, and bonus rewards for results of the mission.
- When activating a tradable coupon for a vehicle, the player now receives backups for it along with the vehicle. The number of backups depends on the rank of the vehicle.
- Data cards on Market vehicles now contain their status (Premium or event vehicles), their ranks, as well as the number of gift backups for activating the coupon. Vehicle status and its rank now can be used as keywords to search for vehicles in the search menu.
- The French navy is now available for research for all players.
- The Dupleix heavy cruiser (pack) has been added to the French bluewater fleet tech tree.
- CV 90105, CT-CV 105HP — ATGM Falaric 105 have been added to ammunition
- Saetta P-494 — a bug has been fixed which prevented the "Blue" camo from being applied.
- A bug has been fixed where after respawning in tank battles, in another vehicle from the player's lineup, there was only one crew member in the tank, as well as gun aiming and turret turn were disabled.
- An invincibility indicator has been added for recently spawned players. Invincibility info will also be added to the hit camera in one of the next updates.
- A spawn camper marker has been introduced. If a player tries to attack an opponent that spawned no more than 20 seconds previously and moved no further than 40 metres, they get a special marker for 5 seconds, visible to the enemy team on the minimap. In Arcade battle this marker hovers above the spawn camper similar to a scouted vehicle.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented sparks from hitting the detachable elements of ground vehicles.
- A bug has been fixed where after ramming a destroyed vehicle in the commander's camera view, the game switched to the 3rd person view with a popup message that the commander is unconscious and commander's camera is not available.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the reloading animation twitching on vehicles with animated reloading.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the crosshair to diverge from the circle aiming marker, when an ATGM carrier with a launcher on the top moved onto an inclined surface .
- A bug has been fixed where the collectable repair kit in [Assault] mode didn't replenish the ammunition of machine guns and auto cannons.
- Mirage 2000-5F, Mirage 2000D-R1 — a bug has been fixed where it was possible to use NVD without researching or installation of the corresponding module.
- Tornado F.3 — a bug has been fixed where it was possible to use NVD in the 3rd person view without researching or installing the corresponding module (report).
- A bug has been fixed where the custom FOV settings (zooming axis) in the cockpit or virtual cockpit reset after switching to the 3rd person view or gunner's camera.
- Emile Bertin — name of the 152 mm AP round has been corrected, its weight has been reduced from 58.9 to 58.8 kg. Ballistic parameters were corrected which slightly affects the armour penetration capabilities.
- The type of the shells of auxiliary calibre guns on French battleships have been corrected.
- The distance of the shallow waters warning message for larger ships has been increased.
- A bug has been fixed where AI ships were unable to fire the main guns (report).
- Ability to spend all RP earned in ground battles to research a helicopter has been added.
- Now the reward for successfully capturing a point will also be given to players who participated in its capture but were destroyed on the point itself before the end of the capturing process.
- Reward for useful actions in aircraft SB and helicopter PvE missions now takes into account not only active boosters at the time of reward calculation but also the boosters that have been activated for some time after the previous calculation (report 1, рreport 2).
- The time in battle reward now calculates both boosters active by battle end and boosters that were active for some time during the battle.
- Now rewards will be given for any hit on the enemy even without penetration and damage except for hits from automatic cannons and machine guns.
- The ability to preview prizes (decals, decorations, camouflages and vehicles) has been added to the achievements menu. Including for the "Summer Extreme" event.
- A bug that caused the reticle of the aircraft cannon to extend beyond the top of the screen on extra wide monitors has been fixed (report).
- A bug where after watching the replay using the camera  (standard one) the 3rd person camera in battle remained with a jiggling effect, has been fixed.
- Players who left a session are not replaced in the team list by players who joined an ongoing battle. Previously it appeared as if the battle started with an unequal team roster (report).
- A bug that caused the counter measures firing setting to disappear when mounting a custom set of suspended weaponry.
- A bug that caused the "Attach Rope" message to appear in the air event after pointing the aim marker at the armoured vehicle requesting a tow has been fixed.
- A bug in the amount of ammo on the selected machine gun for J1N1 in the X-Ray view has been fixed.
- A button to view a replay has been added to the battle results window.
- An option to disable the displaying of the player names in the battle kill log has been added to the "Battle Interface" game settings.
- A new category of complaints has been added, "Hate Speech". Now when filing complaints related to replicas in chat all messages of the specified player will be automatically attached to the text of the complaint.
- A bug that caused the air defence icon of enemy airfields to change after destroying enemy bases has been fixed.
- The location of some helipads on the locations "Stalingrad" and "American Desert" has been changed to avoid direct visibility from the game area.
23.08.2023 (Server update)
- The hit camera for recently respawned enemies that are in a state of temporary invulnerability has been returned.
- We've made changes to the rotation of missions of Ground Arcade and Realistic Battles:
- Breslau (all missions) — A session's minimum BR has been increased from 2.7 to 5.7.
- Mozdok — We've temporarily disabled all missions except for [Domination #1] Mozdok, so that we can assess map preference data for this specific mission. The decision to change the rotation of the mission on Mozdok will be made after we've collected and studied statistics.
- We've also made changes to the rotation of missions in Ground Realistic Battles:
- European Province (all missions) — A session's minimum BR has been increased from 4.0 to 5.7.
- [Domination #1] Pradesh — A session's minimum BR has been increased from 6.3 to 6.7.
- [Domination #2] Maginot Line, [Battle #2] Maginot Line, [Domination #2] Vietnam, [Battle #2] Vietnam, [Domination #2] Golden Quarry and [Battle #2] Golden Quarry — A session's minimum BR has been reduced from 7.3 to 6.7.
25.08.2023 (Server update)
- A bug that caused server crashes has been fixed.
- The minimum Battle Rating of sessions in which strike UAVs are available has been increased from 10.7 to 11.3.
- Fuzed projectiles that ricochet off the ground now detonate at a much shorter distance from the ricochet point.
- A bug that caused a lack of illuminating light in night-time ground battles has been fixed.
- A bug that caused a brief display of thermal imagery from the thermal sights in third-person view when switching the camera from third-person to sniper mode has been fixed.
- ZT3A2 — a bug that caused an offset of the coaxial machine gun which also made firing the guns shoot above the target has been fixed. (Report)
- A bug related to radio fuze activation of anti-aircraft guided missiles when switching target tracking modes between radar and infrared sensor has been fixed. (Report)
- A bug where if rounds hit an enemy vehicle and a display of the "Shell destroyed" message in the impact camera shows, damaged icons in red for components and the crew would display, even if the vehicle hit did not receive any damage has been fixed.
- A bug that caused ATGM lock-ons to switch to other objects with high-temperatures such as rockets has been fixed.
- SK60B, SAAB-105G, SAAB-105OE — a bug that caused damage to be displayed even though the tail was shot off has been fixed.
- SK60B — the weight of suspended armament per wing has been increased from 500kg to 550kg.
- Q-5A — a bug that caused two inboard empty pylons to be shown on each wing when using the Type-130-2 missile has been fixed. (Report)
- J1N1 — a bug that caused the wrong number of turrets to display in the vehicle's stat card (4 instead of 2) has been fixed.
- Lightning F.53 — a bug that made it impossible to copy a weapon loadout that had 48 x RP rockets and 144 x SNEB type 23 rockets has been fixed.
- AJ37 — a bug that caused the x-ray view of the outboard 30mm Akan m/55 guns to remain even when this gun was detached has been fixed.
- Su-25T, Su-39 — a bug that caused the button for the infrared countermeasures to not work has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the first-round replenishment indicator to disappear when opening the scoreboard in ground battles has been fixed.
- The readability of the hit camera tooltip has been improved. Regular hits to vehicles are now displayed in orange, while a non-damaging hit is now shown in green.
- A bug that caused the tooltip of torpedoes in-game when hovering over them to display an incorrect depth has been fixed.
- A bug that caused a large number of rewards for actions in the battle results tooltip screen to clip outside of the screen has been fixed.
- A bug that caused armor-piercing shells on stealth belts to display incorrectly in the protection analysis screen for aircraft has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the multifunctional menu in battle whilst in an aircraft with a ballistic computer for guns to erroneously show missiles active has been fixed.
- The ability to display the names on markers of allied players only in squads has been added to the settings.
- A bug that, in some cases, caused the filter of preferred maps to incorrectly display a lower Battle Rating has been fixed.
- Ka-Chi — a bug that caused vehicle tracks to incorrectly display in the sky for other players has been fixed. (Report)
- The incorrect activation time for the sale of coupons from the "Summer Extreme" event has been fixed.
- A bug that caused a brief display of night vision in third-person view when switching the camera from third-person to sniper mode has been fixed.
- Pz.Sp.Wg.P204(f) KwK — the collision model has been corrected.
|Closed Beta||1.17 · 1.25|
|Open Beta||1.27 · 1.29 · 1.31 · 1.33 · 1.35 · 1.37 · 1.39 · 1.41 · 1.43 · 1.45 · 1.47 · 1.49 · 1.51 · 1.53 · 1.55 · 1.57 · 1.59 · 1.61 · 1.63|
|Release||1.65 · 1.67 · 1.69 · 1.71 · 1.73 · 1.75 · 1.77 · 1.79 · 1.81 · 1.83 · 1.85 · 1.87 · 1.89 · 1.91 · 1.93 · 1.95 · 1.97 · Starfighters · Raining Fire|
|Update 2.0||New Power · Hot Tracks · Ixwa Strike · Red Skies · Direct Hit · Ground Breaking · Winged Lions · Wind of Change · Danger Zone · Drone Age|
|Fire and Ice · Apex Predators · Sky Guardians · La Royale · Sons of Attila · Kings of Battle|