Type 5 No.6 Mod.9
Write an introduction to the article in 2-3 small paragraphs. Briefly tell us about the history of the development and combat using the weaponry and also about its features. Compile a list of air, ground, or naval vehicles that feature this weapon system in the game.
Vehicles equipped with this weapon
Tell us about the tactical and technical characteristics of the rocket.
Describe the type of damage produced by this type of rocket (high explosive, splash damage, etc)
Comparison with analogues
Give a comparative description of rockets that have firepower equal to this weapon.
Usage in battles
Describe situations when you would utilise this rocket in-game (vehicle, pillbox, base, etc)
Pros and cons
- Can be fired individually
- Incredible explosive mass (10 kg, 62 mm equivalent RHA penetration), comparable to a modern Sidewinder missile
- Airburst setting makes it useable against both aircraft and ground targets
- Extremely slow travel speed of 230 m/s (828 km/h): even the maximum fuse length of 1,000 m requires you to close to short range on tail chases
- Heavy: carrying 2 rockets adds 168 kg to the aircraft's combat weight
- Only 2 rockets can be carried at a time
Examine the history of the creation and combat usage of the weapon in more detail than in the introduction. If the historical reference turns out to be too long, take it to a separate article, taking a link to the article about the weapon and adding a block "/History" (example: https://wiki.warthunder.com/(Weapon-name)/History) and add a link to it here using the
main template. Be sure to reference text and sources by using
<ref></ref>, as well as adding them at the end of the article with
Links to the articles on the War Thunder Wiki that you think will be useful for the reader, for example:
- reference to the article about the variant of the weapon;
- references to approximate analogues by other nations and research trees.
Paste links to sources and external resources, such as:
- topic on the official game forum;
- other literature.