1,800 kg SC1800B bomb
Write an introduction to the article in 2-3 small paragraphs. Briefly tell us about the history of the development and combat using the weaponry and also about its features. Compile a list of air, ground, or naval vehicles that feature this weapon system in the game.
Vehicles equipped with this weapon
|Explosive mass||1,000 kg|
|TNT equivalent||1,000 kg|
|HE max penetration||238 mm|
|Destruction radius||34 m|
|Fragment dispersion radius||229 m|
Describe the type of damage produced by this type of bomb (high explosive, splash damage, etc)
Comparison with analogues
Give a comparative description of bombs that have firepower equal to this weapon.
Usage in battles
Describe situations when you would utilise this bomb in-game (vehicle, pillbox, base, etc)
Pros and cons
- Great for high altitude bombing as its large blast radius means you can still destroy the target even if you miss.
- Great for air battles as it will destroy most bases with only one bomb without the need of a second pass or the risk of some bombs not hitting the target.
- Very few planes can carry such a bomb, making it quite rare to see in tank RB.
Examine the history of the creation and combat usage of the weapon in more detail than in the introduction. If the historical reference turns out to be too long, take it to a separate article, taking a link to the article about the weapon and adding a block "/History" (example: https://wiki.warthunder.com/(Weapon-name)/History) and add a link to it here using the
main template. Be sure to reference text and sources by using
<ref></ref>, as well as adding them at the end of the article with
An excellent addition to the article would be a video guide, as well as screenshots from the game and photos.
Links to the articles on the War Thunder Wiki that you think will be useful for the reader, for example:
- reference to the article about the variant of the weapon;
- references to approximate analogues by other nations and research trees.
Paste links to sources and external resources, such as:
- topic on the official game forum;
- encyclopedia page on the weapon;
- other literature.