"You don't need to be part of the WSP when you're an utterly raving mad Mantis who writes too much."
- Aussie_Mantis, probably at some point in time, somewhere in Australia.
Haha! I found out how to make my own user page! I feel like a god!
I'm Aussie_Mantis. My main trees are Britain (my first ever tree), Italy (my third tree), and Germany (my fifth tree). I also play France and USA on occasion.
I made an ordnance table! Click here to read it! I still need editors and helpers, so any help would be nice!
Articles I've Edited:
- Spitfire Mk IIb
- Halifax B Mk IIIa
- Spitfire Mk Vb/trop
- Spitfire Mk Vb
- Spitfire Mk Vc/trop
- Phantom FG. Mk1
Facts and stuff
- I build lego models and stuff in my free time. Yay, Star Wars! Woohoo!
- In an ironic twist, I started out my War Thunder journey in Ground Battles. My Rank I Gift Vehicle is the A13 Mk.I (3 RTR). However, I don't really play ground anymore.
- My favorite plane in real life has probably got to be the A-4 Skyhawk. I used to have 40 different variants of the aircraft installed in my Strike Fighters 2 mod directory, with their skins!
- The Best K/D I have is with the SM.91.
- The one plane I wish did a lot better than it actually does in-game is the B-25J-1, but n-not because it has an Australian camo or anything!
- I have, as of the 11th of February, 2020, attained Rank V in Britain, Rank IV the USA, France and Germany, Rank VI in Italy, Rank II in Japan and Russia and Rank III in Sweden.
- I absolutely hate flying japanese planes becaues of their silly non-self-sealing fuel tanks and their blatant lack of armour!
- I have aced the Halifax B Mk IIIa and the F.222.2.
- I'm stingy! I don't like buying planes outside of the sales.