Talk:The Shooting Range
Visual Breaks Between Episodes
I really like how the shows are now in a collapsable format, no more wall of text to scroll through. Though now looking at the episodes, they seem to all run together, no real visual break between them (something like on the stat-cards where the lines alternate with dark grey). I was thinking that something like adding a <hr> between the episodes may be enough to add a visual break without overloading the senses. Curious what thoughts you all might have or other options in regards to it? --AN_TRN_26 (talk) 21:47, 10 March 2020 (UTC)
- Tactics & Strategy: Tank duels, taking advantage of enemy weaknesses, mobility, and armor sloping.
- Science of War: Parallax error in third person view.
- Pages of History: F4U Corsair history.
- Hotline: Missile accuracy and balancing, huge maps, new German Tier V vehicles, and P-40B/C's.
- Tactics & Strategy: Flying controls with keyboard.
- Metal Beasts: P-61 Black Widow combat overview.
- Science of War: HESH shells in combat.
- Hotline: New sounds, the Canal Defense Light (CDL), and the Bf 109 Z.
- Special: The First ATGM-Equipped Tanks
- Pages of History: F2A Buffalo history.
- Map Guide: Port of Novorossiysk
- Hotline: - Naval implementation, smoke launchers, External fuel tanks, the "Grand Slam Bomb" for the Lancaster.
- I wanted to try a Navigation-style setup, with videos embedded in the left column and the descriptions on the right, but my browser crashed when I tried to preview it... Anyway, if you do end up going with <hr> tags, the same effect can be achieved with ---- (four dashes in a row) but without the use of html. -DnaGonite (talk) 22:29, 10 March 2020 (UTC)
- @Colok76286, those colors might be a bit to subtle. I think if anything the color around the episode lines could be darker and the same color (don't need to alternate - that was more for where the lines are right upon each other). Yes, if we go with the lines then the ---- would be the way to go, all I could think of at the time was the <hr>. I appreciate the suggestions!--AN_TRN_26 (talk) 17:16, 11 March 2020 (UTC)