- Dont'cha know? We time-traveling 2-OP's now. (Fixed) -Inceptor57 (talk) 07:26, 31 January 2019 (MSK)
I have a question: Is there a set way/schedule that we are obtaining pictures for vehicles, is it actively being done? I have a bunch of the previous ones from the older version of the wiki, used them for myself. Being that Im a PS4 player, I would gladly do it if I had the resources (if I can get it working on my laptop.) Or should I disregard that and wait? --*JonCS29 (talk) 16:21, 20 February 2019 (UTC) Remove this when finished
- There is no schedule or active project at the moment regarding the pictures of vehicles. --Inceptor57 (talk) 16:25, 20 February 2019 (UTC)
I can´t buy GE with my Steam acc!
I tried today to buy some GE with my Steam acc but for some reason it didnt work.Can anyone help me?
- Hello, please consult this page to see if you are doing it correctly. If so and it is still not working, please contact Gaijin support. --Inceptor57 (talk) 06:51, 27 May 2019 (UTC)
I noticed in-game that the Specs-Card for the Sherman IC "Scorpion" now has the Polish flag rather than the British one. I would change it on here myself but I dont know how. Just giving you a heads up if someone could do it, or show me how (my main problem is trying to access the specs cards themselves)--*JonCS29 (talk) 05:21, 11 July 2019 (UTC)
- (oops, somehow this got deleted): I will try to bring this up and see if it is possible to adapt the spec-cards to the new flag images. --Inceptor57 (talk) 06:21, 11 July 2019 (UTC)
- I don't believe there is a way for you to change the data on the Specs-Card (to include which flag icon is displayed). The Specs-Card is a set of parsers and switches which all tie back to the vehicle code (uk_sherman_ic_firefly). All of the linked data exists on a database outside of the reach of us wiki editors/moderators. Sometimes data in-game changes and the wiki lags behind in updating some of those changes. That which we can change we do (thanks to you guys!), unfortunately, other data we have to wait for the Gaijin magic to make changes on the back end. - AN_TRN_26 (talk) 10:50, 11 July 2019 (UTC)
- It shouldn't be possible for the polish flag to show up. There has to be a picture on with wiki with the formate File:countryname_flag.png. The only flags available are these--blastedryan (talk) 14:15, 11 July 2019 (UTC)
- I believe there are separate teams working on the in-game stat cards and the wiki stat cards, things will get rolled out in-game before the in the wiki. Many things like the flag icons will be rolled out on the .ru wiki and then copied to ours. The .ru moderators will need to add the image and update the stat card template to reflect the option for the Polish flag on the .ru wiki and then it will be updated on ours soon after (hopefully soon after, depends on what fires they are having to put out). - AN_TRN_26 (talk) 14:37, 11 July 2019 (UTC)
- Oh wait I misread the question. I dunno why but I though he said the wiki card somehow had the polish flag not the ingame one.
- To answer the original question, the flags in Specs-Card is currently tied to the vehicle tree country. So all vehicles in a tech tree have the same flag. For example the entire Japanese tech tree has the postwar Japan flag. The Russian Wiki guys would need to add a new 'flag' parameter to the Specs database and adjust Specs-Card to use that parameter.--blastedryan (talk) 16:10, 11 July 2019 (UTC)