Edits need to be approved by one of the Wiki moderators before they show up on the page. If in the mean time you want to see what your page looks with the edits like click on the "View History" link at the top of the page and then select the most recent version. Edits tend to get approved at least once a day, usually more often.
- Flame2512 is correct, for the pages to reflect current edits in which you make, a moderator or administrator must approve the update. Once that happens, the new content will be visible. We try to get the pages approved quickly so the new information is available for all to see. We have not yet approved a couple of your updates due to the images which you have uploaded as there are questions as to their copyright status. If the copyright status is still in effect, we will need to remove these images from the wiki, however, if it can be determined that the copyright status has expired and they are public domain then we can go ahead and approve them for use in the wiki. If you could help by telling us where you found the images at (if website, book, magazine...etc), that might help speed up the process. --AN_TRN_26 (talk) 20:02, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
where are my changes in the i-go ko
- Hello, you deleted them yourself in one of the page's edit. --Inceptor57 (talk) 05:14, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
if im going to add them again then its someone else who deletes them.
Copyright Expired Images
- Mirro_Nyholm, I have updated the image https://wiki.warthunder.com/File:Type_89,_early_version_front_view.jpg, please take a look at it. When posting an image like this which clearly shows that it is public domain, please include the website, book or magazine in which you got the image (just like the Wikipedia page here) and any information relating to its copyright status. You are correct that this image is valid for use because it does not infringe on any copyrights, whereas the status of the same image from the other website was unknown. Thank you for further research and finding a version which does not violate any copyrights. Also, take a look at the page https://wiki.warthunder.com/I-Go_Ko as I moved and resized the image to better fit in the page. If you should have any questions, please ask. --AN_TRN_26 (talk) 12:27, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
- Hello Mirro_Nyholm, welcome to the wiki, glad to have you aboard. I noticed you were working on trying to set a reference on the T-14 page, here are some options which may help you out (I'll use the above for an example - also, the full tech manual is located here= https://bulletpicker.com/pdf/OP%201507,%20Japanese%20Underwater%20Ordnance.pdf):
- Japanese Underwater Ordnance Ordnance Pamphlet 1507 - Depth Charge Type-95
- Japanese Underwater Ordnance Pamphlet 1507 (1945) Ordnance Pamphlet 1507 - Depth Charge Type-95