Hey, I'm CriminaI, with a capital i. Trying to get into editing this wiki to complete it!
Welcome to War Thunder Wiki
CriminaI, welcome to the welcome to the wiki, glad to have your help, there is lots of work to do and every little bit helps out! If you have any questions on coding/formatting/editing...etc..., don't hesitate to ask and we will do what we can to help you out. A couple of items to remember:
- Do not post any images which contain copyrights unless you have received permission from the owner of the image to do so. Just referencing a copyrighted image is not sufficient.
- Do not cut/paste information (plagiarize) from other sources, direct quotes are fine (if kept short) and are attributed to the owner, otherwise please use your own words.
- You can add your signature at the end of a post by typing the following : "~~~~" (minus the quotes) and it will automatically drop in your name and the date/time info.
- We look forward to your contributions, good luck! --AN_TRN_26 (talk) 20:08, 3 May 2019 (UTC)
My Own Editing/Testing Area
My Wiki-Editing Findings
When there are some words/values that include a space should be read together, if page scaling is just right then that space may separate context in-between lines. For example. 250 mm should be read together, 250 // mm (// means new line) might be confusing.
In source code, you need to write   with a semicolon to create a space that would not separate the two parts, like so: 250 mm (check source code). The reader sees 250 mm, and if there is a new line, 250 mm are seen together on the new line.
- When describing code without it actually performing, use the no wiki tags, such as nbsp; (<—Look at the code for this) AN_TRN_26 (talk) 00:11, 5 May 2019 (UTC)
|This member considers T-62 the best USSR tank in game.|
|This member considers FV 221 Caernarvon the best Great Britain tank in game.|
|This member considers Heavy Tank T32E1 the best USA tank in game.|
|This member considers Pz.Kpfw. Panther II the best Germany tank in game.|