Talk:War Thunder CDK
It seems like quite a lot of pages related to the CDK cannot be edited. Is it possible that we can have them open for edit, so that if new pages are created for topics related to the CDK, they can be linked to them?
The topic of Triggers and Actions for example is very vast and simply adding the information to the Mission Editor page will not be sufficient. - Avarik
- When you went to edit one of these pages, did you just get the message at the top regarding the page protection or did it actually prevent you from making edits? We have had other regular users who have made edits with no issues. If you are "locked" out of editing the page, you might create your "User" page (changes your name from 'Red' to 'Blue' - though you will have to wait for a moderator to approve before it turns blue.), this may be what the system is looking for as a "registered" user. Try these options out, if you are still having issues we can look into this further. There are a few pages which are locked for all but the administrators to edit, but you won't even get an option to edit (should be read-only and view history as options). --AN_TRN_26 (talk) 18:36, 21 October 2019 (UTC) (also, when signing a talk page, use four tildes's in a row ~~~~ and this will auto-populate your name and time stamp your message like it did mine here).
- I don't have the option to edit this page. The edit buttons are replaced with "View source", in the same way they are for the main page. --Flame2512 (talk) 21:17, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
- Yes the page you listed can only be edited by administrators and above, I don't even have access to edit that page. --AN_TRN_26 (talk) 21:42, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
- Some of the pages like the triggers page are only semiprotected. I believe those pages become editable after a wait period(the admin should know the exact reason).--blastedryan (talk) 18:39, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
- Triggers already have a very large article about them, written by myself and Paradoxorigins. You are welcome to help us finish the details of what each action does, and what each option for that action means. --Flame2512 (talk) 21:17, 21 October 2019 (UTC)
- That's the page he was talking about being protected. It's semiprotected. --blastedryan (talk) 00:15, 22 October 2019 (UTC)