- Stat cards for the guns, bombs, rockets, missiles and torpedoes are not automatic like the aircraft, tanks, helicopters and fleet vehicle pages. A generic one (which was developed by another WTWiki user) is usable, and I have added it to the https://wiki.warthunder.com/Type_96_(25_mm) page. We don't want to flood the stat card with too much data, it is meant to get the attention of the reader and then draw them into the rest of the page for more detailed information. I hope this helps some. --AN_TRN_26 (talk) 12:48, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
Here, copy/paste it on the MGB-75 page:
|Game Mode||Upgrade Status||Maximum Speed (km/h)|
Hello! I do apologize if editing this page of yours is out of line, but I have a question regarding the ship images, especially for the coastal fleet (although this CAN apply to the bluewater fleet). I do apologize if this sounds self-centered in any capacity, but will you be continuing on doing images for the newer coastal fleet ships. I think you have them at the perfect angle!. I would do some of the missing ones myself, however I am a PS4 player, and as such I am very limited as to what I can do. I also have one of the beta ships, the PT-109, of which I would love to update to the new image standard, but I need to figure out a way to get a picture of it. That is all!
In reply to the comment you left on my page: My difficulty with even attempting that is that I don't have access to such a powerful computer (I've been a console junkie my whole life lol. My girlfriend is mainly a PC gamer, but she doesn't HAVE a PC right now). So, until either of those things happen, I sadly cannot help. However, one of my strong suits is history and making lists (and keep said lists up to date). As such, here are the missing or need revision pictures:
- Elco 80ft PT-109
- S-100 (S-204)
- Pr.1124 MLRS
- MPK pr.12412
- Fairmile D (5001)
I do apologize if this is information you already knew. I personally have access to the PT-109 and the Fairmile D (5001), however because of the previously stated limitations, I can't post pictures of them. --JonCS29@psn (talk) 02:25, 25 February 2021 (UTC)
- I'd still go ahead and update the screenshots of those. I don't believe anyone in WSP has those, and if they weren't updated with 2.1, they won't be anytime soon. Worse case scenario, they'll just be rejected and the changes reverted so no harm done (though I don't really think that would happen). --mistermanman (talk) 03:04, 25 February 2021 (UTC)
- I actually realized recently that you are actually still able to view them in game, even if you dont have access to them. If you dont know (and I dont want to sound pretentious), if you go to the wiki page f the vehicle, and click the view in game button on the stat card, it will pull it up in the game if its running and your accounts are linked (in my case anyways, being on PS4). Im just pointing out this fact if you hadnt already known of it--JonCS29@psn (talk) 01:43, 21 March 2021 (UTC)
- Yep, I'm aware. That's how we got images of things like the VS-8. I thought the CBT pack boats were also updated when that was added on the wiki, but that doesn't seem like the case, so I'll go ahead and do it eventually if no one else does.
- >and I dont want to sound pretentious
- Don't worry about it. By the way, I don't check wiki messages all too often, so if days/weeks between replies are a problem, message me on the forums for my Discord username (but if you do, let me know on here first because I almost never go on the forums). --mistermanman (talk) 07:25, 25 March 2021 (UTC)