Bofors (40 mm) (Family)
The Bofors 40 mm automatic gun is a Swedish autocannon found on mid- and late-war vehicles, as well as on many vehicles going into the early and mid-Cold War. It is found on the ground as well as on sea serving as an anti-air autocannon.
- Bofors L/60 (40 mm)
- Bofors L/60 Mark 1 (40 mm) - Dual mount
- Bofors L/60 Mark 2 (40 mm) - Triple mount
- Bofors L/60 Mark 3 (40 mm) - Single mount
- Dual Automatic Gun M2 (40 mm) - Dual mount
- QF STAAG Mark II (40 mm) - Dual mount
- QF Mark V (40 mm) - Dual mount
- QF Mark VII (40 mm) - Single mount
- 4 cm Bofors Flak 28 (40 mm) - Single mount
L/70 - Variant with longer barrel and shells
- 40 mm/70 Breda-Bofors (40 mm) - Single mount
- 40 mm/70 MEL58 (40 mm) - Single mount
- M266 (40 mm) - Dual mount
- Mle51 T1 (40 mm) - Dual mount
Examine the history of the creation and combat usage of the weapon in more detail than in the introduction. If the historical reference turns out to be too long, take it to a separate article, taking a link to the article about the weapon and adding a block "/History" (example: https://wiki.warthunder.com/(Weapon-name)/History) and add a link to it here using the
main template. Be sure to reference text and sources by using
<ref></ref>, as well as adding them at the end of the article with
Excellent additions to the article would be video guides, screenshots from the game, and photos.
Links to the articles on the War Thunder Wiki that you think will be useful for the reader, for example:
- reference to the article about the variant of the cannon/machine gun;
- references to approximate analogues by other nations and research trees.
Paste links to sources and external resources, such as:
- topic on the official game forum;
- other literature.