|This page is about the aircraft G.91 pre-serie. For other uses, see G.91 (Disambiguation)|
The G.91 pre-serie is a Rank V Italian jet fighter with a battle rating of 8.3 (AB/RB/SB). It was introduced during Update 1.69 "Regia Aeronautica".
| Max Speed
(km/h at 1200 m)
| Max altitude
| Turn time
| Rate of climb
| Max Speed
(km/h at ?,000 m)
|Max altitude (meters)||Turn time (seconds)|| Rate of climb
|Take-off run (meters)|
|Combat flap||Take-off flap||Landing flap||Air brakes||Arrestor gear|
| Wing-break speed
| Gear limit
| Combat flap
|Max Static G|
|< ???||< ???||< ???||> ???|
Survivability and armour
- 6.5 mm Steel - Behind, below and in front of the pilot
- 6.5 mm Steel - under central fuel tanks.
- 40 mm bulletproof glass - Armored windshield
- Critical components located down the midline of aircraft (fuel, pilot, engine, controls)
- Fuel tanks located in central fuselage.
Usage in battles
Describe the tactics of playing in an aircraft, the features of using vehicles in a team and advice on tactics. Refrain from creating a "guide" - do not impose a single point of view but give the reader food for thought. Examine the most dangerous enemies and give recommendations on fighting them. If necessary, note the specifics of the game in different modes (AB, RB, SB).
|I||Fuselage Repair||Compressor||Offensive 12 mm|
|III||Wings Repair||Engine||New 12 mm MGs|
Pros and cons
- Great turn time for a jet; can give the MiG-15 a run for its money.
- 4x M3 machine guns can be deadly if aimed correctly.
- Shares some payload options with the F-86 Sabre.
- High rate of fire means you have to be conservative with your ammo.
Describe the history of the creation and combat usage of the ground vehicle in more detail than in the introduction. If the historical reference turns out to be too big, take it to a separate article, taking a link to an article about the vehicle and adding a block "/ History" (example: https://wiki.warthunder.com/(Vehicle-name)/History) and add a link to it here using the
main template. Be sure to reference text and sources by using
<ref>, as well as adding them at the end of the article.
An excellent addition to the article will be video guides, as well as screenshots from the game and photos.
Links to the articles on the War Thunder Wiki that you think will be useful for the reader, for example:
- reference to the series of the vehicles;
- links to approximate analogues of other nations and research trees.
Paste links to sources and external resources, such as:
- topic on the official game forum;
- encyclopedia page on tank;
- other literature.
|Italian jet aircraft|
|Fiat||G.91 pre-serie · G.91 R/1 · G.91 R/4 · G.91 YS|