Difference between revisions of "Update 1.45 "Steel Generals""
|Line 446:||Line 446:|
==[https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/216944-client-18022015-14511107/ 18.02.2015 - 18.104.22.168]==
==[https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/216944-client-18022015-14511107/ 18.02.2015 - 22.214.171.124]==
* Christmas tree removed
* Christmas tree removed
Latest revision as of 02:06, 3 June 2019
- 1 New Vehicles
- 2 Game changes
- 2.1 Ground Forces Ammunition
- 2.2 Damage Model (ground forces)
- 2.3 Technical characteristics of vehicles (ground forces)
- 2.4 Game mechanics (ground forces)
- 2.5 Game mechanics (air forces)
- 2.6 Damage Model (air forces)
- 2.7 Air Forces Ammunition
- 2.8 Flight Model
- 2.9 Camouflages and decals
- 2.10 New Locations
- 2.11 New missions
- 2.12 Graphics
- 2.13 Interface
- 3 Smaller updates that came afterwards
- 3.1 17.12.2014 - 126.96.36.199
- 3.2 18.12.2014 - 188.8.131.52
- 3.3 22.12.2014 - Server Update
- 3.4 23.12.2014 - 184.108.40.206
- 3.5 24.12.2014 - 220.127.116.11
- 3.6 30.12.2014 - 18.104.22.168
- 3.7 09.01.2015 - Server Update
- 3.8 15.01.2015
- 3.9 16.01.2015 - Server Update
- 3.10 17.01.2015 - 22.214.171.124
- 3.11 22.01.2015
- 3.12 1st patch - Server Update
- 3.13 26.01.2015 - 126.96.36.199
- 3.14 29.01.2015 - Server Update
- 3.15 04.02.2015 - 188.8.131.52
- 3.16 18.02.2015 - 184.108.40.206
USA First stage of test (more information)
- Ar 234 В-2 (updated model)
Ground Forces Ammunition
- Ability to fire machine guns has been added to some ground vehicles. Current vehicles that have it enabled at the moment (more will be added later with server updates) are:
- BR-365P APCR shell has been added to IS-1 ammunition.
- BR-367 AP shell has been added to T-44 ammunition.
- Missing "Artillery strike" modification has been added to the Kugelblitz.
Damage Model (ground forces)
- Damage model for ammunition has been improved. Now when you use up your ammunition, the modules will turn off and cannot be damaged. Mechanic of not taking full ammo load works in the same way. Correlation between amount of shells loaded and module size in x-ray has been set up for the following vehicles (more vehicles will be added with server micro-updates): Jagdtiger, IS-2, IS-2 mod. 1944, IS-3, IS-4M, KV-1 (all modifications with 76 mm cannon)
- Many errors and inaccuracies with module positions on different ground vehicles have been fixed. Vehicles that received the most visible changes are: IS-4M, IS-3, IS-1, IS-2, IS-2 mod.1944, SU-122, SU-122P, SU-152, ISU-122, ISU-122S, ISU-152, Tiger II P/H/10,5cm, Jagdtiger, Pz.Bfw. VI (P).
- Many errors in the armouring scheme of ground vehicles has been fixed. On some ground vehicles the armouring scheme has been completely re-worked with a more accurate one. Vehicle list: KV-1B 756(r),Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf J/J1, BT-5, BT-7, IS-4M, IS-3, IS-1, IS-2, IS-2 mod. 1944, KV-1 ZIS-5, KV-85, T-26, T-35, T-34-85 D-5T, T-34-85 ZIS-53, Pz.Kpfw. V Ausf. D/A/G, Sturmgeschutz III Ausf. G, Panther II, Tiger I H1, Tiger II P/H/10,5cm, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. F1/2, Flakpanzer 1, Jagdtiger, Jagdpanzer IV, Jagdpanther.
Technical characteristics of vehicles (ground forces)
- For 10,5 cm Tiger II and Panther II, the engine was replaced with the HL 234 engine project with 900 hp power.
- Panther II transmission was replaced with one similar to those that were installed on this Tiger II.
- T-34-85: Changes were made to the following characteristics: combat weight, engine rpm, elevation angles (maximum elevation angle was changed from 28° to 22° degrees), maximum turret traverse speed (from 15 to 25 degrees per second). Based on “Руководство по материальной части танка Т-34″. – Военное издательство Министерства вооруженных сил СССР, Москва, 1949 г.(“Manual to the material part of the T-34″- Military Publishing House of the Armed Forces Ministry USSR, Moscow, 1949)
- IS-3: Combat weight was changed from 45.8t to 48t. Based on “Руководству по материальной части и эксплуатации Танка ИС-3”. – Москва, 1955 г. (“Manual to material part and operation of the of the IS-3 tank” – Moscow, 1955)
- Flakpanzer IV Ostwind, combat load increased from 320 to 1000 shells
Game mechanics (ground forces)
- Tow cables have been added (see devblog)
- Artillery strike principles have been changed (see devblog)
- Repair assistance from teammates has been added
- Ground vehicle behavior on different surfaces and with collisions has been improved
- In realistic and simulator tank battles different combinations of War Thunder nations are available simultaneously in one battle:
- USSR vs Germany
- USSR vs USA
- USA vs Germany
- USSR+USA vs German
- USSR+Germany vs USA
- Every combination could be set for every rank and every location.
Game mechanics (air forces)
- Enemy contacts that have been spotted by allies are now visible to players at a distance of up to 8km (additional 30%)
- Telescopic sights on aircraft that have them fitted now have a view similar to the sniper view that ground vehicles currently have.
- Kill credit for Realistic and Simulator battles has been changed. Now, if you shoot off the wing or tail of an enemy who is not close to his airfield, the opponent will be counted as immediately destroyed.
Damage Model (air forces)
- Damage model on all aircraft has been overhauled: shapes for inner and outer modules has been specified.
- Mechanics for wing and tail loss on random spots has been added.
Air Forces Ammunition
- Fixed error in “New machine gun” and “New cannon” modifications, which led to wrong parameters for overheating and spread being applied. Now an overheat will occur a bit later than it was before and spread will be smaller.
- Fuel consumption and control stiffening are corrected for F4U series.
- MiG-15’s weight distribution and gear characteristics have been adjusted.
- Fw-190-F8. Fixed calculation of the pod module R3 in relation to flight characteristics on the stat cards of the modification (analytic calculations).
- Fixed a bug where in the aircraft with un-retractable landing gear, the instructor mistakenly believed that the player has released them by themselves and began to use flaps for landing, which resulted in wrong behavior of the aircraft in the air.
- Boomerang Mk.I has been tuned according to data sheet.
- Boomerang Mk.II has been tuned according to data sheet.
- Boston Mk.I has been tuned according to data sheet.
- DB-7 (Great Britain) has been tuned according to data sheet.
- A-20G – rudder control efficiency has been increased.
- P-400 – flight model has been updated.
- P-39-N-0/N-0-USSR/Q-5/Q-15 flight models has been updated.
- XP-50 has been tuned according to data sheet.
- IL-2 has been tuned according to data sheet.
- IL-2M has been tuned according to data sheet.
- IL-2M "Avenger" has been tuned according to data sheet.
- IL-10 (1946) has been tuned according to data sheet
- Flight models of Yak-3 and Yak-3P have been updated
- Tu-2 line have been tuned according to data sheets.
- LaGG-3 of the 8-th series has been tuned according to data sheet.
- LaGG-3 of the 11-th series has been tuned according to data sheet.
- LaGG-3 of the 23-d series has been tuned according to data sheet.
- BTD-1 has been tuned according to data sheet.
- A6M3 (zeke 32) has been tuned according to data sheet.
- P-26 has been tuned according to data sheet.
- P-40 has been tuned according to data sheet.
- P-38G has been tuned according to data sheet.
- P-51 Mustangs (all modifications) have been tuned according to data sheets
- Spitfire Mk I and Mk II have been tuned according to data sheets
- Do-217-M1 has been tuned according to data sheet.
- Flight models of Bf 109 G and K series have been updated
- Flight models of Typhoon Mk Ia and Ib have been updated
- Ki-43-II Otsu has been tuned according to data sheet.
- J2M3 has been tuned according to data sheet.
- B-25 and PBJ-1 series – rudder efficiency has been increased
- D3A1 – flight model has been updated, added take off mode to engine
Camouflages and decals
- US tank decals have been added.
- New Axis Air Forces decals have been added
- New squadron decals have been added (Axis (emblems))
- New Allied Air Forces decals have been added
- Camouflages that were temporarily made unavailable for selection by players have now been returned. Achievements have been added to unlock them. For people who own these vehicles and who log into the game in the first week after 1.45 has been released will have these camouflages added for free:
- He 111H-6 – “Torpedo plane camouflage”
- LaGG-3-23 – “Bicolor camouflage”, “Winter camouflage”
- Yak-3 – “Grey-blue camouflage 1″
- DB-7 – “Vichy Air Force camouflage”
- A6M2 USA- “”"V-103″” Camouflage”
- Yak-15 – “Unicolor camouflage”
- XP-50 – “Olive-Green camouflage”
- Lа-7b-20 – “Grey-Blue camouflage”
- F9F-5 – “Unpainted camouflage”, “Partly painted camouflage”
- Yak-3P – “Grey-blue camouflage 2”, “Grey camouflage”
- Ki-84 ko – “Brown camouflage”
- La-15- “Unpainted camouflage”, “Blue nose”
- LaGG-3-4 – “Winter camouflage”, “Finnish Air Force camouflage”
- Т-34 1940 – “Forest camouflage”
- Ground forces and aviation location "White Rock Fortress"
- Ground forces and aviation location "Eastern Europe"
- Aviation location Operation “Battle for Moscow”
- New Dynamic campaigns:
- Event "Tractor factory"
- Event "Beside the Kursk salient"
- Added singleplayer and co-op missions on the Moscow map.
- Mission in Custom Battles on Kuban, Karelia, Carpathians, Jungle maps have been merged into one and can be set in the Custom Battles options.
- Changed route to engagement for teams in Domination and Conquest modes on Mozdok in Realistic Battles mode.
- Domination and Conquest at Arcade mode of Poland map – one of the capture points have been moved.
- Breakthrough mode has been added on most of the tank maps, where players will need to capture a series of points one after another and prevent the enemy team from capturing their points. Maps with new mode are:
- Balance fixes introduced on Carpathians map.
- Transition between Levels of Detail has been improved.
- Render in aircraft and tank modes has been optimized.
- New hangar and “To Battle!” button interface implemented.(see devblog)
- Some of the graphical settings that previously needed client restarts to be applied now will be applied automatically.
- “Show the status of the tank modules” button assignment now renamed to “Show the status of vehicle modules”.
- “Show the status of the tank modules” button assignment now moved from “Tank controls” to “Miscellaneous”
- Button “Show the status of the tank modules” now assigned to “O(letter)” by default. For players who uses their own control setup the keybinding will not change, but it will for players who use default settings.
- PS4: 'Look back' and ‘Look down’ cameras now work properly when assigned in Controls
- PS4: In chat interface, ‘Copy selected player’s name to input line’ added to context menu
Smaller updates that came afterwards
- Engine sound after engine repair fixed (Ground Vehicles).
- Many stability fixes.
Additional 1.45 Update Late additions:
- Flight models of Spitfire LF Mk IX, XVI, 14, 18, 22 and 24 have been updated.
- Flight model of Bf 109 F has been updated.
- Flight Model of B7A2 has been updated. Radiator drag has been reduced, air brakes have been set up, added destruction of the flaps and gear from airspeed pressure.
- Cockpit for all versions of the R2Y2 has been added
- Error that led to wrong display of tank armouring while player is in the queue has been fixed
- Game mode selection has been improved
- Added difference in icons of queue depending on type of vehicle selected by player
- Error that led to wrong display of water and oil temperatures on the UI has been fixed.
- Issue that led to wrong fuel load being allocated after player selected the amount before the battle starts has been fixed.
- Render optimization.
- A few crash fixes (mostly on incorrect\broken data files)
- Small optimizations (mostly relevant for new tank maps)
- Error which led to ability to rotate the rest of the cannons in multi-cannon machines while one was completely disabled has been fixed.
- Anti-air and paired machine guns are now linked to a specific member of the crew (anti-air to commander or loader, paired to gunner) and if that crew member is disabled it will be impossible to use these machine guns.
- Error that led to it being impossible to replace disabled crew members on the M13/M16 has been fixed.
- Camera view “from commander” on M41 Walker Bulldog has been fixed.
- For ISU-152 and SU-152 the proportional load of the shells to each module has been set up and they now used together.
- Amount of respawns for Soviet reserve tanks T-26 and BT-5 has been limited to 2 until new reserve tanks for USA and Germany has been added.
- Increased survivability for all crew members in all ground vehicles against fragmentation damage
- Damage effect of secondary fragmentation cones for all shells has been increased (spread angle and damage of the fragments themselves)
- After penetration effect for HEAT (hollow charge) shells have been increased (damage caused by the HEAT’s jet and damage of the resulting secondary fragments have been increased)
- Centre of gravity position for all M4 Sherman tanks has been fixed. Because of this issue, the vehicle was slightly tail heavy and the angle of the frontal armour to the horizon was too high.
- 105mm M1 HE shell damage has been fixed. Armour penetration has been decreased from 35mm to 28mm. Radius of possibility to penetrate armour of such thickness has been decreased from 0.7 to 0.35 m
- Settings of the ammunition load for M4A3 (105) tank damage have been fixed. By error they were set for “wet load” with decreased chanced on explosion and fire of the ammunition
- Gear box of M24 tank has been fixed. Transmission ratio for low gear, high gear and reverse has been set up according to “TM 9-729 Light tank M24”
- For anti-air vehicle M15 machine-guns are now are set as coaxial weapons
- Error which led to it being impossible to apply skins on Mk I Grant has been fixed
- Markers on teammates in AB/RB tank battles now will be visible through walls/buildings/fences
- Errors that lead to ground vehicles to spawn at the same spot have been fixed. Now this should not happen any longer and if it happened - ground vehicles will have some time to be able to move away from each other without collision happening.
- Optimized rendering of city locations (for some configurations it can be a significant change)
- Rendering of the cockpits on some of the aircraft has been fixed (issue with inner parts of an aircraft to stick inside the cockpit)
- Bug with ability to call artillery strike after being destroyed has been fixed
- Fixed an error which lead to wrong spot to be chosen to attach the towing cable which sometimes led to inability to flip the tank back
- Ability to be repaired on respawn zones without repair kit has been returned
- Error with wrong visualisation of the damage from fragments in death camera has been fixed
- Errors on locations have been fixed:
- Eastern Europe
- White Rock Fortress
- Tank damage models have been adjusted:
- USA: M24, M5A1, M4A2, M22, M4A1, M41, M6A1, M3A1
- Germany: Pz.Bfw VI (P), Pz.Kpfw. V "Panther" Ausf. G, Kugelblitz
- USSR: T-50, SMK, T-35, ZSU-57-2
- Ability to view aircraft modules in hangar has been added. (Ability to view modules in the battle will be added later).
- Aircraft damage models have been adjusted:
- USSR: IL-4, Po-2, IL-10, IL-10 (1946), IL-2M, Yak-7B, I-16 type 5, Yer-2, I-153 M-62, MiG-3-15 (BK), Tu-2S, Pe-3bis, MiG-15bis
- USA: F-82E, P-63A-5 Kingcobra, P-40 E-1, P-63C-5 Kingcobra, F4U-1d Corsair, F4U-1c Corsair, F4U-1a Corsair, F-86F-2 Sabre, F-86F-25 Sabre, B-57A, F-86F-30 Sabre, B-25J-1, F4F-4 Wildcat, B-24D, F8F-1 Bearcat, PBJ-1H, F6F-3 Hellcat, B-17G, F-84B, PBY-5, F9F-2 Panther, F9F-5 Panther, PBY-5a, F8F-1B Bearcat, F7F-1, F4F-3 Wildcat, P-63A-10 Kingcobra, TBF-1c Avenger, F4U-1a USMC Corsair, SBD-3 Dauntless, P-38G Lightning, P-40 E-1, PBJ-1J, B-25J-20
- Germany: Ju.87G-1, SM.79, Ju.87G-2, Ho.229 V3, Bf.109E-1, Bf.109F-2, Ta.152H-1, Ar.234B-2, Do.217J-1, Me.163B, He.111H-16, Ju.87D-5, Ju.87D-3, Me.262A-1a, He.111H-6, Bf.109E-3, Ju.87B-2, Ju.87R-2
- Great Britain: Typhoon Mk.1b, Tempest Mk.V(Vickers P), Tempest Mk.II, Tempest Mk.V, Nimrod Mk.I, Typhoon Mk.Ia, Typhoon Mk.Ib/Late, Spitfire F Mk.IX, D.520, Canberra B Mk.VI, Tempest Mk.V, Canberra B Mk.II, Wirraway, Beaufighter Mk.21, Beaufighter Mk.X, Beaufighter Mk.VIc, Catalina Mk.IVa, Wellington Mk.Ic/Late, Wellington Mk.III, Wellington Mk.Ic, Mustang Mk.IA, Wellington Mk.X, Hurricane Mk.I, Hurricane Mk.IIB, Spitfire F Mk.XVIIIe, Avenger Mk.1, Hellcat Mk.I, Fury Mk.I, Spitfire F Mk.XIVe, Spitfire LF Mk.IX, Spitfire F Mk.XVI, Spitfire Mk.Vb/trop, Spitfire Mk.Ia, Spitfire Mk.IIb, Beaufort Mk.VIII, Blenheim Mk.IV, Havoc Mk.I, Meteor F Mk.3, Mosquito FB Mk.VI, Mosquito FB Mk.XVIII, Vampire FB.5, Boomerang Mk.II, Boomerang Mk.I, Venom FB.4, Spitfire F Mk.XIVc
- Japan: F1M2, J7W1, Kisuka, A6M3, A5M4, Ki-43-I, Ki-10-I
- Flight model:
- P-51D (all modifications) - engine overheat has been fixed.
- P-51D (all modifications) - error which lead to uncontrollable roll after engine dies from damage received has been fixed.
- Spitfire ( LF Mk IX, XVI, 14, 18, 22 and 24) - engine overheat has been fixed.
- PS4: fixed crash in some cases when participating in aircraft event in Tank AB more info - http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/201939-1451021-specific-ps4-addition/
- Error that counted whole player lineup during queuing to ground forces SB has been fixed. Now only vehicle selected by the player will count
- Client crashes have been fixed
- The J7W1 controls have been fixed
- The Visual effects from tracers at a close distance has been improved
- “Target undamaged” phrase has been removed from machine-gun fire
- Physics Animation for Suspension Model for most of ground vehicles has been improved:
- Germany: Flakpanzer I, Kugelblitz, Ostwind, Wirbelwind, Coelian, Jagdpanzer 38(t), Jagdpanzer IV, Pz.Kpfw. Panther II, Pz.Bfw. IV, Bfw. Jagdpanther, Pz.Bfw. VI (P), Jagdpanther, Jagdtiger, Panzer IV/70(V), Panzer IV/70(A), Sd.Kfz. 140/1, Pz.38(t) Ausf. A, Pz.38(t) Ausf. F, Marder III, Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. H, Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. E, Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. F, Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. J1, Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. J, Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. M, Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. M, Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. N, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. C, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. E, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. F1, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. F2, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. G, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. J, Pz.Kpfw. V Ausf. A, Pz.Kpfw. V Ausf. D, Pz.Kpfw. V Ausf. F, Pz.Kpfw. V Ausf. G, Tiger II (H), 10,5cm Tiger II, Tiger II, VK 4501 P, StuG III Ausf. A, StuG III Ausf. F, StuG III Ausf. G, M4 748 (a)
- USA: M103, M19, M2, M24, M26, M3 Lee, M4, M41, M46, M4A1, M4A2 Sherman (1944), M4A2, M6A1, Grant I, T32
- USSR: BT-7, IS-1, IS-2, IS-2 mod. 1944, IS-3, ISU-122, ISU-122S, ISU-152, KV-1 L-11, KV-1 ZiS-5, KV-2 mod. 1939, KV-85, ?T-III, SMK, SU-100, SU-122, SU-122P, SU-76M, SU-85M, T-28, T-34 prototype, T-34 1941, T-34-57, T-34 (1st Gv.T.Br.), T-34 1940, T-34 1942, T-34-57 mod. 1943, T-34-85(D-5T), T-34-85, T-34E, T-35, T-44, T-50, T-54 1947, T-54 1951, T-60, T-70, T-80, ZIS-30, ZSU-57-2, ZUT-37
- Ground vehicle collisions against other ground vehicles has been improved
- Aircraft x-ray in hangar has been improved (now it will show installed modifications)
- Some optimizations (mostly will be noticed on single and dual-core processors)
- Some client crashes have been fixed
- Correct ammo allocation within modules for the following vehicles has been implemented: Т-35, Tiger II 10.5cm, Tiger II P/H, Tiger I, M103, M26.
- Moment of mass has been tuned for the following vehicles: М2А4 , М3, М3А1, М5А1.
- Maximum fire rate for 75mm KwK42 cannon has been increased from 6,96 to 7,2 shots per minute.
- Maximum fire rate for 75mm KwK44 cannon has been increased from 6,96 to 9 shots per minute
- Maximum fire rate for 76mm cannons M1 and M7 has been increased from 7,2 to 12 shots per minute
- Armour penetration for KwK42/44 APCR shells has been fixed. It has been increased for all distances, Penetration effect reduction now corresponds with the speed reduction of the shells.
- Armour penetration for KwK36 APCR shells has been fixed. it has been increased for the distance of 1500m.
- Armour penetration for M1/M7 cannons M93 shells has been fixed. It has been increased for all distances, Penetration effect reduction now corresponds with the speed reduction of the shells.
- Armour penetration for 85mm BR-365P APCR shell has been increased for the distances up to 500m.
- APCR shell performance has been fixed for different striking angles. Ricochet chance has been reduced. Critical angle where ricochet is 100% is 18 degrees. With a striking angle of more than 24 degrees there is no ricochet.
- Ricochet chances for armour piercing shells for all striking angles have been reduced.
- Behind armor effect for M62 76mm shells has been fixed (increased)
- Damaging effect of the armour fragmentation of the U.S. 75mm and 76mm AP shells has been increased. Now it is similar to that effect of the similar AP shells of the other nations.
- Armour penetration of the PzGr H. 30mm shell for MK103 cannon has been fixed.Penetration and damaging effects are now the same as for Kugelblitz.
- Ability to manually sort vehicle setups has been added.
- An error that led to wrongly selected crew member when players would select vehicle setup has been fixed.
- Fixed an error where the fog effect would apply in addition to the haze effect.
- Self reflections have been fixed (they would not show in many cases).
- Possibility of using zoom has been added to the Spectator mode in Free Cam" because in default "follow player" mode you can't unzoom.
- Spectator Mode – players that did not appear in the battle will no longer be displayed in the list of available players to switch for viewing.
- Multiple optimizations have been implemented.
- Many fixes for different rare client crashes.
- “Critical Hit” award will no longer be given for setting enemy ground vehicle on fire.
- Logic of kill credit for ground forces has been changed. Now destroyed vehicles are awarded to players who inflicted the last damage and not to the players who set the enemy on fire.
- “Critical Hit” awards will now be given out after a player knocks out the second member of the crew.
- Fixed an error that would happen when you loaded the last available shell yet it still would be calculated in the tank ammo rack, which led to a possibility of ammo explosion after an enemy hits the module.
- Changes to ground forces vehicle re-spawns: if there is no possibility of being able to be spawn on unoccupied ground, then the player vehicle will become temporarily non-solid and therefore he won’t collide with other allied vehicles. After 1.5 seconds of being clear of collisions - the vehicle becomes solid again.
- Fixed number of shells in Jagdpanther and Pz.Bfw. Jagdpanther from 57 to 60 rounds.
- Fixed armour thickness of mantlet on the Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf E.
- Fixed thickness of rear armour, bottom armour and upper engine compartment armour on StuG III Ausf G.
- Fixed thickness of upper side armour on the M22.
- Fixed CG position and point of inertia on the M26, M46 tanks and the Panzerjager Tiger SPG.
- Fixed gear ratios in the transmission of the M26.
- Fixed gear ratios in the transmission of the IS-1 and IS-2.
- Fixed combat weight of IS-2 from 44 to 46 tons.
- Fixed engine power, gear ratios, and the speed in different gears of the KV-1 and KV-2.
- Ammunition on the KV-2 now includes the semi-armour piercing projectile PB-35.
- The M22 M3 gun now replaced by M6 gun.
- Angle of elevation on the KV-1 L11 corrected -6/25 -7/25 up.
- Angles of elevation on the KV-2 corrected -3/18 -5/12
- 90mm projectile M77 replaced with 90mm T33 round.
- Fixed parameters of mass and initial velocity for the armour piercing effect of the M-10T gun.
- (HEI-HEI-SAPI-SAPI) air targets ammunition belt added for Hispano Mk.II and Hispano Mk.V
- User skins templates generation fixed for R2Y2
- User skins templates generation fixed for Ki-43-III
- Spawn point for F7F fixed for RB and SB - it starts on the airfield
- Spawn point for F84B fixed for RB and SB - it will start at low altitude behind the airfield
- F84B - Modification requirements for secondary weapons variant of 2x500 lbs bombs + 8x HVAR rockets fixed
- Beaufighter Mk.21 - Offensive weapons changed: Hispano Mk.I. replaced with Hispano Mk.II. Modifications changed accordingly
- M4A1(76) - Armour fixed
- Fixed: Frag is now counted upon separation of the tail of an enemy aircraft.
- Many fixes for different rare client crashes.
- Fix rain rendering in some cases with AA
- Simulator Special event: Markers are now displayed for players in your squad
- Maximum accuracy of all tank weapons fixed. Now it corresponds firing tables of the real guns.
- М469 HEAT shell added to M103’s ammunition load.
- Piercing effect of 90mm T33 shell fixed. It is now historically accurate.
- Maximum fire rate of the M103 is increased from 2.94 to 3.96 shots per minute.
- Engine power for the Ferdinand SPG changed from 530 horsepower/3000 rpm to 600 horsepower/3000 rpm.
- Maximum fire rate of the Ferdinand increased from 6 to 7.2 shots per minute.
- Maximum fire rate of the M8A1 decreased from 12 to 9 shots per minute.
- Maximum fire rate of the SU-122P decreased from 3.96 to 3.6 shots per minute.
- Correct ammo allocation within modules for KV-85 added.
- T-34 Prototype’s characteristics - Mass, engine power and maximum speed changed according to “ Album of photographs and characteristics of T-34”. The exact changes are: mass changed from 26.5 to 25.6 tons, engine power from 450 hp to 500 hp, maximum speed from 49 KmpH to 53.85 KmpH
- Weapons’ characteristics of US tanks with 37mm guns fixed. For earlier vehicles, cannons with an initial velocity of 2600 feet per second are used, for the later vehicles (M22, M6A1) - cannons with initial velocity of 2900 feet per second using М51B1/B2 ammunition. Armour piercing effect increased accordingly.
- Ammo capacity of the M19 SPAA’s magazine’s case increased to 8 shots. According to the M19 manual, the magazine of this gun had two cases with 4 shells each.
- Camera position fixed for the M41.
- Error when tank’s tracks wheels were not animated fixed.
- Line thickness in sniper view reduced.
- “Switch User” button is back in player’s profile.
- Visuals of the shells in Kill and Hit camera will now appear more realistic.
- Fixed error in “Hit Camera” which led to all crew members appearing as “unconscious”.
- Fixed errors with wrongly displayed shell impact visuals on ground vehicles.
- Fixed error with wrong ammunition display in ground vehicles.
- Animations for disabled crew have been fixed.
- In the Arbiter and Replay modes you are now able to zoom out from observed vehicles.
- Some render optimizations for DirectX 11 and Open GL
Changes listed below will be implemented in game servers within 24 hours:
- Fixed error with reloading on the vehicle spawn point
- Tank spawn on slopes and non-level ground has been fixed. A vehicle will only spawn on ground able to fully support it.
- In modes without HUD, aircraft without an interior will display the HUD.
- Fixed incorrect horizontal aircraft wobble in the air events for arcade tank battles.
- Respwans on White Rock Fortress have been fixed
- Better UI for the vehicle presets selection.
- Descriptions for achievements has been fixed.
- More detailed information about ricochets for APCR shells.
- One-Second burst mass information has been fixed.
- Several client crashes were fixed.
- Fixed a crash in replay function
- Christmas tree removed
|Closed Beta||1.17 · 1.25|
|Open Beta||1.27 · 1.29 · 1.31 · 1.33 · 1.35 · 1.37 · 1.39 · 1.41 · 1.43 · 1.45 · 1.47 · 1.49 · 1.51 · 1.53 · 1.55 · 1.57 · 1.59 · 1.61 · 1.63|
|Release||1.65 · 1.67 · 1.69 · 1.71 · 1.73 · 1.75 · 1.77 · 1.79 · 1.81 · 1.83 · 1.85 · 1.87 · 1.89 · 1.91 · 1.93 · 1.95 · 1.97|