S.I.G.33 (150 mm)
Write an introduction to the article in 2-3 small paragraphs. Briefly tell us about the history of the development and combat using the weaponry and also about its features. Make an air or ground vehicles list on which this weapon is installed in our game.
Vehicles equipped with this weapon
Tell us about the tactical and technical characteristics of the cannon or machine gun.
|Ammunition|| Type of
|Penetration @ 0° Angle of Attack (mm)|
|10 m||100 m||500 m||1,000 m||1,500 m||2,000 m|
|Ammunition|| Type of
| Fuse delay
| Fuse sensitivity
| Explosive Mass
(TNT equivalent) (g)
Comparison with analogues
Give a comparative description of cannons/machine guns, that have firepower equal to these type of weapons.
Usage in battles
Describe the cannon/machine gun in the game - its distinctive features, tactics of usage against the main opponents. Please don't write a "guide" - do not impose a single point of view, but give the reader food for thought.
Pros and cons
Summarize and briefly evaluate the weaponry in terms of its characteristics and combat effectiveness. Mark pros and cons as a list.
- Fires a giant shell with lots of explosive filler
- Damage and armour penetration stems entirely from the explosive force, meaning for most vehicles at its battle rating, just aim centre mass
- Enough explosive filler that it can destroy unarmored/light armoured targets with splash damage alone
- Extremely slow reload rate, if you miss your initial shot in a confrontation you will most likely be destroyed before being able to reload
- Slow muzzle velocity and a heavy projectile means a lot of range adjustment and leading will have to be made
- In close quarters you may end up killing yourself due to splash damage
- On heavily armoured opponents, the only way possible to destroy them is to fire the shell down underneath the tank
Examine the history of the creation and combat usage of this weapon. If the historical reference turns out to be too big, take it to a separate article, taking a link to an article about the vehicle and adding a block "/ History" (example: https://wiki.warthunder.com/(weapon-name)/History) and add a link to it here using the
main template. Be sure to reference text and sources by using
<ref>, as well as adding them at the end of the article.
Links to the articles on the War Thunder Wiki that you think will be useful for the reader, for example:
- reference to the article about the variant of the cannon/machine gun;
- references to approximate analogues by other nations and research trees.
Paste links to sources and external resources, such as:
- topic on the official game forum;
- encyclopedia page on weapon;
- other literature.
|Germany tank cannons|
|20 mm||KwK30 · KwK38 · Rh202|
|37 mm||KwK34(t) · KwK36 · KwK38(t) · PaK L/45|
|50 mm||KwK39 · KwK L/42 · PaK38|
|57 mm||Bofors L/70 Mk.1|
|75 mm||K51 L/24 · KwK37 · KwK40 · KwK42 · KwK44 · KwK44 L/36.5 · PaK39 L48 · PaK40/3 L46 · PaK42 · StuK37 · StuK40|
|76 mm||PaK36 (r)|
|88 mm||Flak.37 · Flak 41 · KwK36 · KwK43 · PaK43|
|105 mm||FMK.4 Modelo 1L · GT-3 · K.18 · KwK L/68 · L7A3 · StuH42|
|120 mm||Rh120 L/44 · Rh120 L/55|
|128 mm||K.40 · KwK44 · PaK44|
|150 mm||s.I.G.33 · Stu.H 43 L/12|
|57 mm||6pdr OQF Mk.V (Britain)|
|73 mm||2A28 (USSR)|
|75 mm||M3 (USA)|
|76 mm||F-32 (USSR) · F-34 (USSR) · M32 (USA)|
|90 mm||M36 (USA) · M41 (USA)|
|152 mm||M-10T (USSR) · XM150E5 (USA)|