Difference between revisions of "G.91 pre-serie"
(→Pros and cons)
|Line 163:||Line 163:|
Revision as of 14:12, 1 March 2019
|This page is about the aircraft G.91 pre-serie. For other uses, see G.91 (Disambiguation)|
The G.91 pre-serie is a Rank V Italian jet fighter with a battle rating of 8.3 (AB/SB) and 8.7 (RB).
| Max Speed
(km/h at 1200 m)
| Max altitude
| Turn time
| Rate of climb
| Max Speed
(km/h at ?,000 m)
|Max altitude (meters)||Turn time (seconds)|| Rate of climb
|Take-off run (meters)|
|Combat flap||Take-off flap||Landing flap||Air brakes||Arrestor gear|
| Wing-break speed
| Gear limit
| Combat flap
|Max Static G|
|< ???||< ???||< ???||> ???|
Survivability and armour
- 6.5 mm Steel - Behind, below and in front of the pilot
- 6.5 mm Steel - under central fuel tanks.
- 40 mm bulletproof glass - Armored windshield
- Critical components located down the midline of aircraft (fuel, pilot, engine, controls)
- Fuel tanks located in central fuselage.
Main article: Bombs-->
Usage in the battles
|I||Fuselage Repair||Compressor||Offensive 12 mm|
|III||Wings Repair||Engine||New 12 mm MGs|
Pros and cons
- Great turn time for a jet; can give the MiG-15 a run for its money.
- 4x M3 machine guns can be deadly if aimed correctly.
- Shares some payload options with the F-86 Sabre.
- High rate of fire means you have to be conservative with your ammo.
Describe the history of the creation and combat usage of the aircraft in more detail than in the introduction. If the historical reference turns out to be too big, take it to a separate article, taking a link to an article about the vehicle and adding a block "/ historical reference" (example: https://wiki.warthunder.com/Name-vehicles/historical reference) and add a link to it here using the
main template. Be sure to include links to sources at the end of the article.
An excellent addition to the article will be video guides, as well as screenshots from the game and photos.
Links to the articles on the War Thunder Wiki that you think will be useful for the reader, for example,
- reference to the series of the aircraft;
- links to approximate analogues of other nations and research trees.
Paste links to sources and external resources, such as:
- topic on the official game forum;
- page on aircraft encyclopedia;
- other literature.
|Italy jet aircraft|
|Fiat||G.91 pre-serie · G.91 R/1 · G.91 R/4 · G.91 YS|
|Other countries||▄F-84G-21-RE · Vampire FB 52A · CL-13 Mk.4 · ▄F-86K|