Assault Mode is a cooperative game mode for aircrafts, ground vehicles and helicopters where players fight against the AI. The main objective is to defend the base from several waves of enemies. Team can consist of up to 10 players. Rewards are based on how long the player survives the mission, also every day the first battle gives the player a special reward depending on the mission lenght (how many waves have been defeated).
Level in Assault Mode
Air Assault mode
Depending on the BR of the aircraft being used, there are five level in Air Assault battles:
- The first level includes aircraft with a BR of between 1.0 and 2.3.
- The second level includes aircraft with a BR of between 2.7 and 3.7.
- The third level includes aircraft with a BR of between 4.0 and 5.0.
- The fourth level includes aircraft with a BR of between 5.3 and 6.3.
- The fifth level includes aircraft with a BR of between 6.7+.
Ground Assault mode
Depending on the BR of the ground vehicle or helicopter being used, there are six ranks in Ground Assault battles:
- The first level includes tanks with a BR of between 1.0 and 2.3.
- The second level includes tanks with a BR of between 2.7 and 3.7.
- The third level includes tanks with a BR of between 4.0 and 5.0.
- The fourth level includes tanks with a BR of between 5.3 and 6.3.
- The fifth level includes tanks with a BR between 6.7 and 9.0.
- The sixth level includes tanks and helicopters with a BR of 8.3+.
Players can still use aircrafts with Battle Rating lower than in indicated range. For example it is possible to play propeller driven fighters in the highest rank battles.
Variant for aircrafts where players are defending the base on the center of map which is located under the spawn zone, the AI can use three unit types, bombers, attackers and ground artillery units.
The mission objective is to prevent the enemy units from destroying the base. It can be attacked by three different unit types in 15 waves - bombers, attackers and ground artillery units. Bombers are spawning 20 kilometers away from the base position at 3000-4000m ALT and they are flying in a straight line towards their target. The other type of enemy units are attackers, they also spawn 20 kilometers from the base but at much lower altitude - 1500 meters, their behavious is slightly more advanced than that one of bombers, just before reaching the base they start to dive to drop their bombs, they still can be intercepted during that action. The number of active players affect sthe amount of AI units which is being spawned by the game, for example when there are only five players then the game should spawn only the half of normal amount of planes. The next wave appears when all planes are either destroyed or the time counter between waves reaches 0 (it is being reseted every time a new wave appears).
1. Bombers 2. Attackers 3. Random 4. Bombers 5. Attackers 6. Random 7. Bombers 8. Attackers 9. Random 10. Bombers 11. Attackers 12. Random 13. Attackers 14. Random 15. Bombers
Spawn of ground artillery units is random and can happen from the second wave, but its chance for spawn is getting higher every wave, then when they appear the game activates puts a cooldown on those units which lasts until 8th wave.
Random - bombers or attackers
Depending on level, the game spawns different units, the higher is the level of battle the harder they are to destroy.
Level 1 - (1.0 - 2.3)
Level 2 - (2.7 - 3.7)
Level 3 - (4.0 - 5.0)
Level 4 - (5.3 - 6.3)
Level 5 - (6.7+)