The D.521 was a French fighter that entered service in early 1940. This is the "gift" version of this aircraft available only through promotional offers.
- Maintain a fair amount of altitude and speed
- Use your maneuverability to your advantage
- Use your cannon sparingly
- Aim for the wings or engine if possible, as the fuselage is fairly tough
- Avoid turn fighting against them unless in a dedicated turn fighter
- Decent Maneuverability
- High speed - especially in a dive
- 20 mm Hispano cannon
- Very vulnerable engine
- Limited armor
- Upgrade your engine for better performance
- Polish the fuselage to reduce air resistance
- Buy a talisman for +100% XP when flying this plane
- Buy a backup plane for arcade mode
An single-seater, all-metal, closed-canopy monoplane fighter with retractable landing gear and a tail wheel. A prototype D.520-41 saw its first flight on February 9, 1940. Its armament included one Hispano-Suiza HS404 20mm cannon with 60 rounds and four belt-fed MAC 1934 M39 7.5mm machine guns in the wings with 675 rounds each.